SOMI AND SOYEON

LOVERS LANE

 


Somi had been standing along the rail with Chaeyoung beside her...

"Im sure Soyeon is cold" Somi said as she looks blankly down below...

Chaeyeong cant help but just look at Somi...she guess that her tears are already dried from so much crying earlier.....there had been many bodies lifted up at the river but none of them belongs to Soyeon....

And she wish to see her alive and smiling....


"Somi!" She heard Chaeyoung shouted and pointed out something.....

As Somi look down...the rescuer is lifting Soyeon out of the water.....

She immediately run ahead not minding where she's going...

 

' If it's alright with you i can be someone that can be with you....you dont have to be alone...just trust me on this..i wont leave you alone.....promise'

 

******************************************************


"Hey, Soyeon-shii" Soyeon lifted up her head from her desk when someone called her....

"Youre sleeping again huh?" It's Chaeyoung tapping some books at Soyeon's head....

She smiled....then Chaeyoung sat at her desk...

"I heard theres a new student" chaeyoung said...

"Ah, i heard it too...the teachers said that it's a foreigner..." soyeon said.....

"Will she understand korean?" Chaeyoung ask that Soyeon shrug her shoulders....

In the middle of that conversation.. three girls came....

"Soyeon-shii...." one of the girls said who seem to be the leader of the three....

"Yes unnie..." soyeon immediately open her bag and get something from there...
Soyeon handed it to the girl....

The girl smile and pat her head.....

"That's my girl" the girl said then left....


Chaeyoung cross her arms...

"Seriously that freak girl....just because she knew that you like her" Chaeyoung is seriously annoyed ....

Soyeon held chaeyoung to calm her...

"You dont have to broadcast that im gay right?" She said as Chaeyoung really had a loud voice

That made Chaeyoung cover ....
"Sorry" chaeyoung smiled....

Then the bell rung that made everyone get back to their own chair......

"See you later" Chaeyoung said then she get back to her chair....

Soyeon wave her hand and smile....


Then she look through the window.....

"Seriously unnie that girl is disgusting and had the guts to confess to you" one of the girls said as Soyeon just bowed her head holding a rose and box of chocolate.....

But the unnie girl that they are calling is looking at her...

"Ill give you a chance" that made the girls look at the unni girl while Soyeon raise her head....

"You have to follow whatever i tell you to do...okay?"


That made Soyeon quite glad that she nodded...

"Yes unnie" Soyeon answered quite happy....

Soyeon doesnt even know when it started since she takes a liking to girls...........


"Everyone please settle down i have a new classmate to introduce to all of you" she heard her teacher said but  her focus is still on the window....


"You may now enter" the teacher said that a girl entered inside....


"WOW!!" Soyeon heard the one in front of her said....and that's when she realize that their new classmate just entered their room....

Her eyes stop at the new classmate....she really is beautiful....her white skin glows and she looks someone that you cant touch like that.....her lips is red too.....

"Introduce yourself"

She bowed then face them again......

"Jeon Somi" she simply said.....

"Please treat me well" the teacher smiled....

"You can now choose among those free chairs somi" the teacher said....

As Somi walks Soyeon cant help but to follow her with her eyes...

And suddenly when Somi lift her eyes to the front their eyes met that Soyeon got a little beating in her heart that she cant understand....

Somi sits at the vacant chair beside her........

She looks more beautiful up close......

"Hi Somi-shii" the guy who is sitting in front of Soyeon said.......

"HI" somi replied.... the guy in front seem to be giddy as Somi greeted back...

 

When lunch break came....the amount of guys around Somi is so unbelievable.....she cant even breath at her chair because of so much people.....she decided to get out........so she 

Can breath.....

Somi seem to be all around.....she's smart....and participates well.....she's so beautiful too...at music class earlier she sing so well too...and in just a few hours and every guy in their class is so in love with her....even in other class enters their room for Somi....

"So you finally went out"

"Unnie" that made Soyeon bowed as she saw her unnie that she likes......

"I heard theres a new girl in your class and every guy just got magnet to her..." there a hint of annoyance at her voice

"Ahh, youre talking about Somi" Soyeon scratch her head...

"Are you hungry unnie do you want to eat?" She ask to change the topic...

"No im fine" then she enter inside their classroom that She followed.....

"Where is your new classmate?" The unnie ask..

"She sits just beside my chair"

The unnie sneered...

"Yeah just like they said boys flock to her" she said as she saw the men really flock at where Somi is....

"Is she more beautiful than me?" That sudden question...

"Of course not, youre more beautiful unnie" soyeon answered.....

"Soyeon-ah" she heard Chaeyoung called as she approach where she is.....

"Chaeyoung"....

"Ill be leaving soyeon" the unnie said..that made her left hanging but the unnie seems on a hurry...

"What did that bossy devil said to you?" Chaeyoung is annoyed....

Soyeon smiled.

"She just asked about Somi that's all"

"Is that all?" Chaeyoung asked....

"Yeah?"

 

But beauty has its benefits and disadvantage right....?


Soyeon got into the rooftop as the unnie called her to go up there.......and to her shock......the two girls together with her unnie is there with Somi.....but her eyes totally widen as she See Somi drenched and had mud in her clothes.....

Somi raise her eyes and then their eyes met.....but Somi look away...........Somi immediately run...they even bump to each other but Somi didnt stop from running....

Somi's face seem to be emotionless......

 

Everyday at School this always happens and she just watched from afar......

When Somi opens her locker...it has notes in it that says....white freak or mutt.....then one day someone trip her at their cafeteria that the food spilled all over.....

Since guys flock at her.....no girls from their class or even other class come and talk to her.....for 2 weeks straight bullying Jun Somi became a habit for some of the girls especially from the unnie that she likes.....
But Jun Somi doesnt seem to care and because of that she became isolated.....


She's alone at the cafeteria eating....Chaeyoung is absent today.....she sure is tired....

"Hey, can we sit here?" She raise her head and their she see her unnie....

"Unnie" she smile "yeah its fine" she said that her unnie together with the other girls sit with her.....

She started to eat again......
"Im now sure that girl will cry" one of the girls said while she just eats.....

"Acting all tough like she doesnt care im sure she cries like a sissy right now" then they all laugh...she doesnt even care what they are talking about....

"That stupid Somi will never see the daylight again"

At the mention of Somi's name her chopstick stop from going to .....the girls are still laughing.....

"That white freak...."

She slowly drop her chopstick down.....

"Where is she?" It seem to be a whisper but that whisper made them stop....

"Who knows?" Then they laugh....

She cant help but to clenched her fist.....for 2 weeks straight she just watch from afar as she see Somi being bullied...it seems like Somi doesnt care and she seem to be not hurt but one day she heard her while she goes home she pass by through a park and there she heard Jun Somi talking to someone on the phone.....

"I tried to act tough but i dont think i can do this alone dad...what did i even do to make them do this to me?"

That made her stop and stand near the tree and hide herself there....

"I want to go back there" soyeon heard the loneliness in her voice....

She heard Somi smirk in sarcasm....

"I dont think someone will be there for me...they are all the same there dad...."

She felt guilty...she can

See it clearly in front of her yet she's not doing anything....

She doesnt even know where she got the urge of it but everyone got shock even the other tables got shocked too as she slam the table hard....

"I said where is she?!" All of them just stare at her....

But she doesnt care anymore...she just stand up harshly and run to find her.....

"I dont think someone will be there for me...they are all the same there dad...."

She shook her head as she run......

"No....i can be the person that will be there for you...just wait"

She really wants to be friends with Somi afterall they just sit beside each other....but boys immediately flock to her so she doesnt have a chance on talking to her....she sings great...shes smart too.....but she should also stop to just watch as she gets bully.....what did Somi even do?...those insecure girls are ruining her life....

She look all over the place......

 

**********************************************************

Somi just sit there all alone and she is having a hard time to breathe.....


As that happens a sudden memory came to her mind....

"This place is called the lovers lane....." A small kid said as she sits at the bench....


"Lovers lane?" Little Somi with a lollipop on said....She sat beside the little girl she's with....


"They said that people sit in here will be together forever"

That made the little Somi nodded her head as she listens to the girl....

"So that means we are sitting together here we are going to be together forever" the little girl said that Somi smile and hug her.....

"You will never leave me alone Soyeon-ah?" Little Somi asked as she hug the little girl....

The little girl nodded her head.....

"Yeah, i wont leave you alone...i promise you that..."


"Liar....you said you wont leave me all alone....but why when i finally saw you again you already broke your promise and forget me.....Soyeon-ah.....im all alone....where are you?"

Somi said as she seem to be losing her conciousness....


"Soyeon-ah"

She is about to close her eyes when the door of the storage room open.....


She tried to open her eyes but she's so tired...


"Somi-shii?" She heard someone said her name....

 

**********************************************************


When Soyeon open the door of the storage room she got relief when she saw Somi there....she's sweating so hard....

"Somi-shii?" She called and immediately get her and lifted her up to carry her at her back.....

"S-Soyeon" Somi said tiredly while her eyes are almost closing.....

"Yes, its me.....dont worry this will never happen to you again......" she said that Somi just smiled then close her eyes....

 

**********************************************************

When Somi open her eyes...she see Soyeon sitting there beside her......

"Somi-shii...are you alright?" The cool wind that enters the window feels so great....and kind of nostalgic for Somi....

Somi smiled....

"You really forgot me?"

That made Soyeon scratch her head....at that sudden words

"What are you saying....?" Soyeon look at Somi.....

"Im your childhood friend JuN Somi....."

Soyeon just smile in an apolegetic way...

"Im sorry but i got into an accident 2 years ago and some of my memories in my past had been forgotten so are you saying that i know you before?"

Somi lifted herself up and to soyeon's surprise Somi is hugging her......

"Yeah, im so sorry if i just came now.....its alright if you cant remember me....its alright..."

Soyeon felt a little nostalgic as they are both alone at the clinic....

"Im so sorry......... i cant remember you then i let you get hurt like that" she lifted her hands and hug back....

"  If it's alright with you i can be someone that can be with you....you dont have to be alone...just trust me on this..i wont leave you alone.....promise"

Somi smiled....

"Thank you for letting me see you again soyeon-ah"


TO BE CONTINUED