Hopeless (Binchan)

All Chan's Ship

Chanwoo never expected before that the letter he received two days ago. That he thought just a prank from Hanbin, his childhood friend, come up become a real thriller story. It's a simple sentences just 3 words in it. Nothing special with the physical, ordinary A4 paper, With a simple black pen and not really good hand writing.

The first time he read it, he didn't feel any threatening vibe nor dangerous mean from that letter. After all, he just thought that his friend gave him a warning about a surprise party. Or Something like that. Because that day was his birthday after all.

That 3 words is 'You will die'.

Chanwoo never expected that he will in the situation he'll die in any soon. Who did it? For what meaning? What benefit? Is he that worth to kill? No big no...

And the letter it self. Has ambiguous meaning of it. Everyone will die. Of course. And chanwoo will too... Because of that he never expected he will die that soon.

The rope on his neck. Makes him hard to breathe. His hand tied hard by a rope makes it impossible to escape. Also his foots. And his piece of life is depending with the almost melting block ice. And his feet hasn't been never this hurt before, and that all because of the ice. But if he lost to cold. He will lost his life for sure. More than that. Its winter. But somehow this darkness feels so warm. It could makes ice melting fast. Chanwoo can't think of any possible way to escape from this torture.

It almost like the perpetrator makes him as a toy who could be played however s/he likes. He couldn't feel any hurt other than the one in his feet and around his neck.. His back neck. Maybe where he has been hit with something to made him unconscious.

More than that.. The feeling of walking to your own death is making him scared. He feels helpless. All he could think is hopelessness. There is no way he do not die because of it. But he want to life. He wants to confess to someone he loves that yet he has no chance to do. Or more like he has no confidence to do it.

Slowly he could feels his tears turn down on his cheeks. He could do nothing but cry. He cries hard. And even though his mouth was shut up by duct tape. He screams hard one name..

'HANBIN HELP ME.. I LOVE YOU. HANBIN HYUUNG.. PLEASE HELP ME'


 

'So.... Is that what you want to do to make chanwoo confess his feeling to you. Are you a S or something. God'

'Isn't that breathe taking story hyung. It incredible! Don't you think'

'Instead of making him to loving you.. He will hate you. You paboo hanbean! Just sleep already. I don't want my pure mind become dark because of you. Good bam'

'Ah! You are not fun bobby hyung..'

' don't ever think to do that to chanwoo. Or you aren't gonna life long.. If not .me... Other member will kill you first.. Just sleep. Shut your eyes now.'

'Arrasoo hyung...'

chanwoo ya... I'll make you mine no matter what. 

 


As expected.... Its hard to set up dark genre. Huaaaa sorry for a weird story like this. 

But..

Enjoy reading ❤❤