Cold (Yunchan)

All Chan's Ship

WARNING!

POOR ENGLISH! AMATEUR AUTHOR~

Still ‘tears’ AU~

-

Unluckiest way to start the day is when you are on hectic weeks and cold catch you. And there is Yunhyeong who is one of students council and 2 weeks away from school festival! He actually awared that something going wrong in his body when he suddenly sneezes eventhough the weather was not cold yesterday. But he couldn’t believe just the day after, actually when he woke up in the morning, he felt all the world was spinning around and his throat feels like someone stirred it with a rake grass. But luckily, he is on day off. So he could actually rest.

Unluckiest times is when your voice is gone and you appearance is like zombie just wake up, and you just know that your crush’s mom is your mom’s friend and they pay visit on the damn morning to pick up your mother and left just like that. But the unluckiest of the unluckiness is when your mother know that her friend’s son is her son friend, the two woman actually give an idea to leave their son together and bring the father and little sister instead.

And there is Yunhyeong who catch a cold and his crush on his house together. Just two of them.

-

“Hyung, are you okay?” Chanwoo looks worry about the older that remain silent for about five minutes and dazed off.

“Ah... what?” the older startle a bit because the younger caught him day dreaming.

“Are you okay?” and Yunhyeong couldn’t hide his feeling when he heard such a gentle voice from his crush. You know this is maybe just happen one time on your life. So he couldn’t help but blushing.

“I’m okay.” He could see the younger not believe him. “I mean, yeah i’m not okay because of this damn cold, but over all i’m okay, i’m still alive and all.” The younger boy soften his face a bit. Maybe it’s just Yunhyeong’s imagine but he could see relief on his face.

The younger chuckled, “I see. A..”

“well sorry that my mum forced you to stay here, you could just go home if you want...”

“I...”

“But its not like i throw you out from here, but..” Yunhyeong couldn’t bring to see Chanwoo on his eyes. He actually do not want Chanwoo leave, and stay here for maybe, ‘forever’. And for some weird reasons Yunhyeong blushing again.

Yunhyeong that kept cutting chanwoo’s word make the yaounger a bit annoyed. “Hyung!” he raised his volume so Yunhyeong could stop cutting his word.

“Huh?”

“I’m fine. Actually i’m happy to be here. Well you see. You save me from the two women that going to exploites me and you know i prefer here with you rather than become their shopping servant.” And the honest words from Chanwoo made yunhyeong laughs. Chanwoo follow him. And two of them laugh together. Maybe because two of them just aware that they shouldn’t this tense at the first place. “I pity for your father actually”

“Its okay, my father is strong” Yunhyeong still laughs to the lame joke that chanwoo throws to him.

“Hyung, want a breakfast, you look like not grab a breakfast yet, didn’t you?”

“Emm.. well. Not yet”

“Want one? I’ll cook for you. Even i’m not look like someone who is good at kitchen, i’m actually pretty good to cook common food.” The younger smile to yunhyeong, and the older still looks like can’t believe what he heard just now. Chanwoo wants to feed me, ah no. i mean, he will cook for me!!! ME? Just me? Is this a dream? Am i still on dreamland? Too good. Yunhyeong trapped on his own thought as the result his face that already red like a crab, redden again and almost like someone actually coloring his face with red oil.

“Hyung..” Chanwoo wept his hand in front of Yunhyeong’s face that keep looking at him but didn’t say anything and do anything, that is weird. “Hyungg..” another attempt another failed. Chanwoo decides to pat yunhyeong cheeks this time. “Hyung” and this time it successes!

“Huh??”

“You should get more rest hyung.”

“Huh? Why. I’m okay”

“You look like a zombie, now. Let me carry you to your room. Where it is?” Chanwoo stand up from sofa now. And give a hand to Yunhyeong that have trapped again in his own thoughts.

Carry me???! Bridal? No! its not gonna happen! And it’s actually happen, because Chanwoo can’t wait anymore because the older dazed off again.

“No! Chanwoo put me down now! Ya!!” when he could get together his self. “Put me down!!!” He struggling.

"We are on the ladder hyung! We are gonna fall if you move more than this. Stay still okay." And magicaly it makes Yunhyeong silents. But his face. It more worse than before.

-

“Hyung. I’ll cook for you. I’ll make you porrigde and simple soup. You don’t mind if i use your kitchen, right?” Yunhyeong nod as an answer, his head can’t take it anymore. All the things that happen to him one hour before was too much to him to handle. Not just his body. His mind and heart too.

Eventhough his body can’t express it, but in his own thoughts Yunhyeong screaming like crazy!

CHANWOO IS HERE. WHEN I GOT A COLD. MOM AND DAD AND THAT ANNOYING EUNJIN NOT HERE BUT CHANWOO IS HERE!!! AND WHAT THATS JUST HAPPEN TO ME? HE CARRY ME LIKE A PRINCESS! HE IS SO STRONG! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!! I’M ALONE WITH CHANWOO. AND ON TOP OF THAT CHANWOO COOKES FOR ME! JUST FOR ME! HOLY PORRIGDE AND SOUP!

GOD THANK YOU VERY MUCH. YOU COULD TAKE MY SOUL AFTER THIS. I’LL REST IN PEACE FOR SURE.

EH...

BUT LET HIM BECOME MINE BEFORE YOU TAKE MY SOUL. PLEASE.. SO I COULD HUG HIM.. COULD .. KISS HIM. AND MY VIR....

“ARRRGGGGHHH!” Unconciously yunhyeong screams to his own embarrassing thought. And made someone who is diligently cook on the kitchen stratle and rush into the older room within 1 minutes. -Well basketball player like him could run that fast right. ^^- to check the older condition. And all he found is the older crinkle on his blanket.

“Are you okay hyung? I heard you screamed just now.”

“I’m totally fine.”

“then why you screamed before?”

“I just saw cockroach that’s all. So there anything wrong. You don’t have to worry.” Yunhyeong still crinkle on his blanket.

I’m sorry chanwoo, i lied to you...

“oh then okay. I’ll continue to cook. If there is anything wrong. Just screamed like that, i’ll come to you right away. Okay?” yunhyeong just humming as an answer.

KYAAA WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU DOING SONG YUNHYEONG! ARE YOU A MAIDEN? -Well i’m, since i still and didn’t even get first kiss either- BUT ... ARRRGGGHHH! I’M SO STUPID.

-

“Hyung. Where are you put your medicines?” Chanwoo brings the food to Yunhyeong’s room. But the owner sleeps soundly. Actually chanwoo doesn’t want to wake him up, but considering that Yunhyeong just woke up when he arrived before. He decides to wake him up after all, so the older could get the food and medicine for his cold.

“Hyung...” he gently pats yunhyeong cheeks. After the third time’s attempt, yunhyeong open his eyes. And chanwoo could see that yunhyeong shockes to see him.

“Chanwoo.. what are you doing here?”

“Woah did you forget about me in here already hyung? You have to eat this and take a medicines before sleeps. By the way, where are you put your medicines hyung?”

Ahh i’m not dreaming. Yunhyeong appoints a box on the table. Chanwoo takes the medicines on there and chooses the one that for cold and fever.

Yunhyeong feels too tired to enjoy this moment, when honestly he wants to enjoy this absolutely rare moment more but it can’t be helped. Even without medicines he will sleep for sure. So he sleeps and leaves chanwoo alone. He goes to dreamland again. And in his dream this time, he dreams about him being princess and chanwoo as his prince on some wonderful kingdom full of cherryblossoms. Such a weird dream.

When he wake up again, he just found Eunjin on his room, replace a cold compress on his forehead. The clock on his room display 10:07 am. Once again he asks himself? Was chanwoo really on his house? Cook for him, and carry him like a princess? But just about thirty minutes after that he sleeps again. Too tired.

-

The next day, yunhyeong’s cold vanish almost perfectly. So he could attend school like usual. Well he still need to consume the medicines to maintain his energy. Like usual he arrived at school on 07:10 am. Just a few of students that already on school. And most of them are members of some club that usually has morning exercises. He walks slowly to his classroom. His classroom passes the basketball court. So usually he could watch regular team of basketball exercises. And this morning too, he could see Bobby and Hanbin his bestfriend there and ofcourse Chanwoo, because well chanwoo is well known as the next star of their school basketball team. So it’s not weird to see him as regular member eventhough he still the first year.

 “He is so handsome” yunhyeong muttered as he continued to stare Chanwoo. And the person he looks at, somehow awares of it. And when their eyes meet. Chanwoo run to him. chanwoo’s moves make Yunhyeong throes. But he can’t move. And end up stay still like a puppet wait to their master.

“Hyuuung! Are you already recovered?” Chanwoo said.

“Huh?”

“Well, your cold looks like pretty severe yesterday, so i thought you’ll need at least 2 days to recovering but.. you look fine now.”

“yeah i’m fine.. but perhaps.. were you really on my home yesterday..... morning?”

“Yes i am. You sleep so soundly, maybe that’s made you recovering so fast. And you were snoring too..” Yunhyeong blushing.

SO HE REALLY DID ALL THE THINGS! AND HE SAW MY FACE WHEN I’M SLEEP! AND I’M SLEEP SO SOUNDLY??? ARRRRRGGHHHHH!

Yunhyeong can’t hold his embarrasement anymore that he actually rushing so suddenly to his classroom and left chanwoo dumbfounded.

“Chanwoo, dont slack off like that! Sit up 50 times!” Bobby the captain scream loudly make Chanwoo run fast to the court again.

-

Enjoy ^^ 

Actually the one who has the cold is me. And I really want to be yunhyeong in here. Kekekeke