Sweetbun 2 (Junchan)

All Chan's Ship

Chanwoo: i need to talk with you. I'll wait on usual cafe. 8pm. No late.

It was chanwoo's message from morning. And there are junhoe with his hand full of sweat because his phone now is displaying 08:34 pm. No lies there. How come. And he is just read the message 2 minutes ago. He was caught up with busy schedule and have no time to touch his phone at all. And he knows.. He screw up. Chanwoo will definitely kill him. Junhoe think.

Junhoe: sorry.. I just read it. I was busy. Are you still there?

1 minute...

2 minutes.... Junhoe starts to worry.

5 minutes... Junhoe still looking at his phone without fail hoping chanwoo to at least read his message.

10 minutes... Junhoe put on his phone and took a bath to calm his nerves. Since he was just arrived at his home.

30 minutes.... Junhoe that can't stop worrying decide to cut off his bath time to check his phone. No response.

1 hour. Junhoe can't believe chanwoo isn't read his message at all. And Junhoe starts to call him.

2 hours... Junhoe looks almost ready to explode. He grabs his car key and jacket without realize that he still wears only underwear in lower half. It's lucky for him that he then realize it before he opens his house door.

3 hours since then.. 11 pm already. And junhoe is feeling like an idiot as he looking at 'close' sign at cafe's door. Of course they closed, the cafe closed  hour ago, he thinks. So he comebacks to home.

Junhoe: chanwoo.. I'm really sorry. Please answer my call.

Junhoe: chanwoo... I'm begging you.

Junhoe: please answer it.

Junhoe call history: 1004* (76)

5 hours.. 1am. Even the cockroaches are sleep. While Junhoe is still facing his phone every 2 minutes. And calls the same number every 5 minutes. 

6 hours. He once again grabs his car key and with just his pajamas he drives fast to certain house where chanwoo belongs.

6 hours 30 minutes.. Junhoe stops at mini market who opens 24 hours to buy some cookies and everything he thinks it worth to become an apology gifts.

7 hours. He arrives at chanwoo's home. Belling first... No responses. Belling second time.. Still no response. And he begins to belling like crazy. At uncount belling the door finally opens. Chanwoo with his broom in right hand. With electrical shock in his left hand.

Chanwoo looks almost as pale as moon on the sky when he found Junhoe kneel down and hugging his foots. With bunch of apology words.

Chanwoo: 'Ya! Are you crazy. What time do you think is this???'

Junhoe stand up and hugging chanwoo again with face full of sorry. Chanwoo still looks lost.

Junhoe: 'i'm glad. You looks okay'

Chanwoo: 'i'm not okay at all! My neighbors already flied warning letter because of your fireworks before. And now! Come in.. I don't want everyone think that we are fight'

Junhoe: ' if you are outcase from here. You just need to move in to my house'

Chanwoo: 'really what's wrong with you actually huh? Its freaking 3 am right now you see. Are you really okay. Do you feel pain in anywhere'

Junhoe: 'i should the one who ask that you satan. I know i'm wrong that i'm not going to cafe. I thought you know i'm busy.. But why you weren't answer my call at all?? You dont look like angry to me.....'

Chanwoo: 'what cafe? I can't recall anything about going to meet you at cafe... And i'm well inform that you are busy. And i didn't receive any call.'

*ting* junhoe's phone receives a message.

Pardon me.. Is it the owner of this phone. Your phone was left behind on our cafe. 'Highway' cafe. You could take this phone tomorrow. Sorry that i just inform you about this matter. Thank you. 
Ps: please stop calling.

Junhoe looks so shock when he read the message..

Chanwoo: what is that?

Junhoe: so... You weren't angry with me?

Chanwoo: ofc i'm not. For what? But i should be angry tho. You disturbed my sleep!

Junhoe: so.. Were you going to highway cafe before?

Chanwoo: yes... What is this? Why i feel that you interrogation me right now.

Junhoe: with who?

Chanwoo: moonbin. I have a business with him. You know it right.

Junhoe: not me?

Chanwoo: of course junhoe. Since i knew that you will work overtime.

Junhoe shows chanwoo their chatroom. Chanwoo that looking at it with a shy smile.

Chanwoo: ups.. Sorry. I misdirected it before. And what is that? My phone is on highway right now???? God.. I don't know about it.

Junhoe looks like he is ready to explode. 'YOU SATAN CHANWOO!!! You know that i can't sleep and driving like crazy to your home at 3 freaking am because i'm worried that you are angry to me. And that's all because your one misdirected message.'

Chanwoo: i'm sorry.

Junhoe: i'm going home.

Chanwoo: can't you not. Since tomorrow we are gonna date. Sleep here today with me okay. Junhoe???

Junhoe is looking at chanwoo's puppy eyes and almost fall for it. But he isn't lose it yet.

Junhoe: no.. Date is cancel. I need sleep tomorrow all day.

Chanwoo: oh come on junhoe... Then lets being lazy together tomorrow. Okay. With me here.

Chanwoo is back hugging junhoe. But it still has no effect.

Chanwoo: i'll cook all the thing you want tomorrow. Okay? Please junhoe. I'm sorry.

Junhoe can't hold it anymore when he sees chanwoo's desperate eyes.

Junhoe: promise me.. Tomorrow you will do anything i say. Then i'll forgive you.

Chanwoo: hemm.. Okay.

Junhoe is smiling mischievously.

Junhoe (whisper): include.. Kitchen H*-scene okay?

Chanwoo: Hyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

 


 

*1004: Cheonsa -> an angel. 

*H: Ecchi -> rated (>y<)


Enjoy reading.. (╯3╰) still short update.

I wrote it on phone.. I thought i already wrote more than 1000words. But turn out.. Less than that TT