The (Former)Idol

디퍼런트 (Different)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Everything about the neighbourhood screamed weird...different, peaceful. That's the first thought that striked through his head upon settling down in his new house, a downgrade from his old house - much, much downgraded. He liked it though. Somehow, Hanbyul liked it. It felt like he would finally be able to breathe. Something so hard for him to do as a superstar singing sensation. That, and sing. Sing to his heart content. He had spent a lot of his earning just to build a studio in the house. Even if the rest parts looked like a wreck and in no way could represent his little studio, he didn't care about the rest anyway. Singing is his life, even if he had to sleep on rags and eat whatever cheap he could grab and then leftovers of it in the mornings. Singing is all that matters. Even if his once perfect life turned upside down all in the name of passion.

Perfectly tragic story, isn'it it? That's the story of Im Hanbyul.


 And hereon, is where his story gets different.

 


"I'm sorry but that's so lame. Please stop it. And please don't write any story of me, I really don't need it. And stop stalking me. Are your standard that low to have no other actual celebrities to stalk that you have to settle for a resigned one?"


"But...Hanbyul ssi...this story will let you..."

 

"Stop. Please. I don't need it."

 

He rolled his eyes after trying his best to not throw his mobile phone upon clicking the end to the tiring conversation. He still needed the phone, sadly. Not for communications or socializing, but just for survival, in case of any unforeseen circumstances. He regretted not changing his number for the fourth time, not anticipating anyone to actually bothered still going after him after the failed attempts back then. Sure, he might have been popular, but...it's been two years eversince he quitted his celebrity life and lived quietly, moving from place to place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter