My Idol is...Hyeongeun-unnie~!

디퍼런트 (Different)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

My Idol is Kim Hyeongeun-unnie she's so cool!

 

Ommo...was I too loud? ...please don't tell anyone else. Shall we keep this our little secret? Pinky promise.

 

Well, you know Hyeongeun-unnie right? Sooyeon-unnie's colleague. She used to do the pizza delivery before Sooyeon-unnie took over the job and she took charge of cleaning the restaurant. Back then whenever I wanted to eat pizza (well not really but...consider it that way) I would order for delivery (when Sooyeon-unnie's not at home of course), but now, we'd go to the place to eat. It's better that way because I can meet my idol. Heehee. Don't tell anyone please. My sisters would get mental breakdown and get crazy at the suspicion that their 'baby chick princess' is lesbian. Can you imagine the embarrassment I have to go through everyday? Baby chick princess? Seriously?

 

Anyway, you must be wondering...if I am really a lesbian though? So what if I am or if I am not? I'm too depressed from keep trying to reach my unattainable dreams that relationship feels like a pizza without topping as Sooyeon-unnie would've described in her language.

 

Why is it so hard for me to get through auditions? Is it just because of my height? Why is it such a big deal that I'm short if I can sing? It's not like I'm auditioning for basketball player. Or were they making excuses? Am I that bad at singing? Inseon-unnie always praise my singing. She always say tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter