My Idol is Tiffany Hwang

디퍼런트 (Different)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

My Idol is Tiffany Hwang.

 

You know Sonyeoshidae? Don't try to bluff saying you don't. Yeah, that's my idol alright. Not because she's that good (I'm pretty sure I'm so much better, haha) but because she's the most popular Hwang. I'm very sure I can do better, if only i'm not so...old...and even when I was younger, somehow, people were blind to not notice me. Well, I have hopes on my sisters to show 'em the true power of Hwangs, unfortunately...it looks to me as if Ayoung is treading my younger self path, which is so sad and unfair. Because she's so damn good. Like come on...are you deaf? Every night I'd sneak right behind her door just to hear her singing lullabies to herself. That voice concocted in heaven, I tell you. What do you mean I'm creepy?

 

And then there's Sooyeon. I have this great gut instinct in me that knows she can make it out of us three, but this girl is just...dumb. She'd go around on her motorbike delivering pizzas and bragging about her day and how great she was and all the compliments she get once she get home. Ugh. Is that even something worth bragging about? You tell me. She's surrounded by all these cool girls like Juna, Hyeongeun, Sira, who all know that delivering pizza should just be side income and the stage is the best place. But none of them seem to be good enough to get her to have some common sense. Or maybe...they're glad to have one competition out. Haah. No, but they seem nice...oh well, you never know.

 

"Hey, Auntie Hwang! Hurry come out! Or Auntie Hayi will get angry."

 

Great, what is with that chatterbox doing yelling at the outside calling me auntie? Psh, I'm not even that old, at least not that older than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter