Stranded

Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You have got to be joking, he thought. This was not happening. He refused to acknowledge that he was stranded in a desert with an unconscious wife. His unconscious wife. The clear midnight sky and the vast brown sand around him, however, refused to go away. He closed his eyes. One, Two, Three, Open. Nope, still there.

He stared at the his wife's inanimate form. Her yellow sundress was the only thing he could make out in the dark. He touched her - she was cold. Grimacing, he took off his jacket and covered her bare arms with it. It was all her fault. Had she not.....No, it was his fault. If he hadn't...... Dammit! It was all the fault of his father who had decided to knock up his toes and leave all his vast wealth to his only, yet very-much-hated son, Jong-kook, on the precondition that he would find a wife before 35. Jong-kook did not need all that wealth. After cutting ties with his father, he had struggled and amassed an equal amount on his own. But, if anything, Jong-kook was not a shirker of duty. He would not do dirty to the loyal Kim household retainers and all the loyal employees of the Kim empire. So, he had assumed the role of the new CEO and had started actively looking for a suitable wife, which had led him to the currently zonked out Song Ji-hyo.

"Ji-hyo.... wake up." he called out sternly.

"This is not funny, Ji-hyo. We are stranded in a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter