Chapter-2 New Friend

I'm Not Dumb Its Just You Make Me Speechless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is the second part. Hope you Like it :)

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Chapter-2 New Friend

 

9:30 pm 8th November 2014

Mark's Home 

Its been two days since last time Mark saw Jinyoung. During Jaebum's party, Mark and Jinyoung became good friends. They chat for hours that night and even exchange numbers. Mark thought about calling Jinyoung but stop, thinking what if he scare Jinyoung away. Mark was watching TV when his phone blink. He saw it was Jinyoung's message.

"Hi! Mark how are you ? :) "

"I'm fine! what about you?"

"I'm good too! what are you doing?"

"Nothing, just watching TV"

"What are you watching? "

"Um, nothing special just random show"

"OK! Good night sweet dreams! Sleep well! bye see you soon ;) "

 

Mark smiled as read Jinyoung's last message.'I wonder what Jackson doing?' Mark thought.

Mark POV

During the party I was not only one to get lucky. Jackson met some Thai boy and now dating him. I haven't met him yet but according to Jackson "He is one and only whom I waiting for, The love of my life." which I found funny as Jackson just met Bambam (That's Thai boy name) 2 days ago and now deeply in love with him. I hope this boy don't break my best friend's heart, no matter how much troublesome Jackson be, he still my best friend. I was thinking about Jackson when my phone ring. I picked up the phone when saw caller ID.

"Hi! Jackson What's up?"

"Maark are you free tomorrow?"

"Um yes! Why?"

" Bambam and I are going to amusement park tomorrow, please join us"

"Wat no! you two are going on date, Why you want me to come along?"

"Its not date we just gonna hang out all together! please please please!!!!"

"Fine! I shall come. "

" I will pick you up tomorrow 10:30 am ! Be ready! "

 

_________________________________________________

11:00 am 9th November 2014

Amusement park ( Sixth meeting)

Normal POV

As Mark predicted, Jackson and his boyfriend dumped him and went to enjoy themselves alone. Mark was looking through different stalls around when he bumped into someone. "I'm Sorry!" "Its alrig..... Mark? hey what's up? " "Jinyoung? what are doing here?" "I came here with my friends but seems like they ditched me. What about you ?" "Same as yours. My friend Jackson left me to go out with his boyfriend. " "Hey! wanna hang out together?" Jinyoung asked excitedly Seeing Jinyoung so excited, Mark decided to say yes. "Cool! lets go and try some rides!" Jinyoung drags Mark with him towards different rides. For next 3 hours, Jinyoung and Mark tried to different rides. "I'm hungry!" Jinyoung complained. "I think we should go and eat something now" Mark offers. "Yaa! Let's go! let's go!" They went to food stalls near by and bought some snacks and drinks."Lets eat under that tree" Jinyoung pointed to the huge tree near by. "Hm" "Mark why you were alway quiet never ever we met before? you know you seriously made me thought that you can't speak. " "Well...... each time we met before was always the situation in which I couldn't get the chance to speak to you." "How so? when we met in subway...."

"You walked away before I can thanks you"

"In mall? "

"You wee busy on you phone"

"In library? "

"I was embraced because of the book"

"In the cafe!"

"I was confused what to say"

"I guess you aren't wrong, hey! let's get our photo clicked" Jinyoung took Mark to photo booth. They got their photo clicked after waiting for a while their photos were done. "Aw! Mark in all photos you are looking at me! We didn't get any proper photo. " Jinyoung sulks. "A a. ... no there the this perfect one" there was only one photo in which Mark was looking at camera not Jinyoung. "Thus photo is mean then." "Come on let's try shooting" a they went to the stall on which in bI g letter written ' win the teddy by shooting all balloons' "I wanna try please!" Jinyoung handed the shopkeeper the money and start shooting. Ninth try later "Ah! I swear they are made of steel!!!" Jinyoung shouted in frustration. "Let me try ones?" "Sure try your luck" 

           Fifteen minutes later "I can't believe you shooted all the balloons just in one try!" "I'm good in shooting thing" Mark replied while hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter