Chapter-3 And We Fall In Love

I'm Not Dumb Its Just You Make Me Speechless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the last chapter/part of this story. Hope you find it enjoyable. And big thanks to all for subscribing, reading this story and comments.

 

                      Chapter-3 And We Fall In Love

 

Mark's Home (Hour before meeting Jinyoung at mall)

" What should I wear?" Mark looks at Jackson, as latter was busy watching TV and eating junk food. "Wear anything you will still look funny and also it's not like you are going on date" Mark glares Jackson which goes unnoticed by Jackson."Stop eat so much junk you're becoming fat" Jackson lifts his t-shirt and pokes his flat stomach. "Nah! I'm still fit! by the way why are you going with that subway boy instead of me your bestest best friend." "Well you see.....he needed to do some shopping too so we decided to go together" Mark makes excuse. The real reason he asked Jinyoung because he wanted to spend some time alone with him. Mark took out the outfit he decided to wear when he noticed Jackson spilling his cold drink on his couch " Remind me again why are you here at my house." Jackson took a bite of his burger and replied "I have date with Bambam today at my home so I need it to be clean and fresh therefore I decided to crash here." Mark looked Jackson in distinguish "JERK! I am going, lock the home before you leave" "Enjoy your date, don't be gone for too long and don't tell subway boy that you're scared of spiders or that you sleep with Memo plushy...." "SHUT UP Jackson!" Mark shouted and leaves. "What I did wrong? " Jackson thought while taking a sip of his drink.

 

14th November 2014

At Mall (Seventh meeting)

Mark went near the mall and saw Jinyoung waiting for him at the entrance. They decided to meet at the mall near to Jinyoung's workplace. "Sorry for keep you waiting! " Jinyoung looks behind "Hey! Mark, don't worry I just came here few minutes ago" in actual Jinyoung arrived half an hour before the time since he was worried he might get late. "So what are we shopping for? " Jinyoung asked as they went looking in different shops. "Christmas shopping! " "Christmas? but you still have month long time" They went inside women clothing shop and we're greeted by salesman. "I'm going home next week so I need to buy gifts for my family in advance" Mark looks through clothes. "For how long are you going? " Mark pulls out a beautiful and elegant dress "Would it look good on my mom?" Jinyoung looks at the dress "It looks beautiful so I think it might. . you didn't answer me" Mark took the dress at counter and pay for it. "I'm not sure, may be couple of weeks or more I'm not sure. " "One down, four to go!" Jinyoung looks Mark sadly, he didn't understand why he felt so sad about Mark's leaving. After Four long hours of shopping they finally got gifts for other family members. "Shopping for girls is hardest, hope my sisters like it" "I'm sure they will so don't worry! " "Let's head back to our homes" Jinyoung said. "Yaa. .. see you later " Mark replied. "Bye" they looked each other longingly. 

              Mark went to his home, once reached there he saw the door locked. 'At least he did not forget to lock the door this time' Mark thought and went inside to do his packing. 

 

At Jinyoung's Place

"I know I sound stupid Jaebum but I don't know why I felt so sick about Mark's leaving. .."

"May be you start liking your dumb stranger"

"Firstly hyung he not dumb and secondly he also not stranger to me.."

"So you confess you like him"

"What No no no , I didn't meant it in that way...."

"Stop say no Jinyoungi and think about it"

Jinyoung cuts the phone and lays on his bed thinking about what Jaebum said. "Ahhh! This is sooo confusing! !!!"

                        Next day Jinyoung woke up from pleasant dream about Mark and himself, he didn't remember much about the his dream but he knew it was a good one. He followed his daily routine and went for his college. During the lecture he keeps on thinking about his chat with Jaebum. For next few days he was busy due to his work and college. He was hanging out with Jaebum and his boyfriend youngjae when received sms from Mark. He smiles at reading Mark's name which caught youngjae attention. youngjae nudge Jaebum. 

"Hi what are you doing right now? "

" Nothing special just at in cafeteria due to break"

"Lucky you, mama bear Bambam and Jackson are checking through my stuff to make sure I didn't forgot something :)"

"Checking through your stuff, why?"

"My flight is in an hour so they have gone in sad mommy mood"

 Jinyoung felt sad as remembered as Mark leaving for his home today and his mood changes from cheerful happy go round child to sad child who come to know that santa forgot to bring his gift. 

"Oh.. Have a safe flight and inform me ones you reach.... I wish to meet you but I won't be allowed to leave before couple of hour :"( "

Mark smiles at the text but also felt disappointed. He felt happy to know that Jinyoung wished to meet him.

"It's fine. . just take care of yourself and don't go around assuming some poor guy dumb ;) "

Jinyoung chuckles and typed back. 

"Naa I won't, you are enough for me"

"I need to leave now, bye see you after I come back :)"

"Bye take care.., have a safe journey :)"

   For rest of the day Jinyoung was in bad mood. "Why are you in such ugly mood? " youngjae asked. "Nothing " "Did your lover boy gone home?" Jaebum asked. "How. .. how did you know that? " "Just a guess, don't worry he will be back soon, and admit it now that you like him idiot" Jinyoung glares at his best friend. "Leave me alone!!!"

 

 

 

    First week was living hell for both Mark and Jinyoung. No matter how hard they tried everyone can see that they were sad.

 

Mark's home

Mark was flipping through the channels on the TV with both his sisters siting next to him. "Aarrhh, that's it!!!!! stop sulking YI-EN or else come gonna throw you out of the house" Mark elder sister shouted. "What, . what I did?" "Since you came back from Korea all you do is either look at your phone or sulk around" his other sister explained. "Hey I don't do that" "Ya ya, you don't my dear Bro, either phone that girl or boy and talk to him/her or I'm gonna call that person." Mark blushes. "Wh. .. what are you two talking about ? There's no one " "We are your sisters and we know you, so go to your room and talk"

 

With Jinyoung

Jaebum was at Jinyoung home as Jinyoung refused to go out. "Go annoy your boyfriend" "I know that you miss Mark but he won't come out of your phone" Jaebum said as he saw Jinyoung looking at his phone. "Shut up!" "Lovesick" that's when Jinyoung's phone rings. He saw the caller ID and shouted "It's Mark" and excitedly picked up the phone.  

"Hi!" They both said together and laughs. 

"How are you Jinyoung? "

"I'm. ...I'm good and you, enjoying your stay? "

"Ya, kind of"

they both re were silent when Jinyoung spoked again "I... I miss you Mark" Jinyoung said sadly 

"I miss you too, I'm coming back couple of week later"

"That's soo long"

"I know but I promise to call or text you daily"

"Promise? "

"Promise! talk to you later,"

"Ok, bye take care."

"You too"

 

 For next couple of weeks Mark and Jinyoung would chat or text each other daily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter