Chapter-1 I'm Not Dumb

I'm Not Dumb Its Just You Make Me Speechless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is my third Markjin story. Which kind of short fluff story. I got the idea of story while I was studying so I decided to write.

----------------------------------------------------

 

        Chapter-1 I'm Not Dumb

 

 

8:00 pm 15th October 2014

Subway ( First Meeting)

Mark POV

Its been a long time since I came to Seoul but still I'm not used to this place. I was waiting for my train after hanging out with my few friends when a black hair boy ran past me causing me to loose my balance. “ Hey! are you fine? I'm sorry I was in hurry, I didn't saw you as my t.." he kept on babbling which I found really cute, he helped me to stand up and I kept staring at him. I got better look of the boy's face and I found him very handsome. The boy was wearing skin tight jeans and baby blue hood which made him look cute. I was so lost in admiring his features that I didn't realised he was talking to me. And before I could have replied he started speaking again. “ I need to go, my train has arrived and I'm sorry again." boy said before going. I saw him running for his train.

 

Jinyoung POV

I was in great hurry because I'm gonna miss my train if I don't run faster. I didn't even realised I pushed the poor boy which cause him to fall down. I felt bad for boy and therefore looks around for him. I saw him fallen on the ground and started apologizing and help him to stand. The boy was hot he was wearing black shirt with top few buttons open and shrugged pair of jeans with blonde hair but he doesn't look Korean, must be a foreigner. I felt I'm babbling and realised I didn't gave the boy chance to speak that's when I saw my train arriving. I apologized again and ran towards my train .

 

___________________________________________________

 

6:30 pm 21st October 2014

SuperMarket ( Second meeting)

Mark POV

Dammed pig Jackson! he ate my one week grocery in just two days because his girlfriend broke up with him. Since then he is not ready to leave my home nor my food. I looking for cold storage section thinking about the subway boy when I saw the same boy again. For a second I thought I'm dreaming like in those stupid romance movies which Jackson make me see after his each break up where hero sees the heroin where ever he go. I don't know why but seeing that boy I forgets how to speak. I was about to run away that's when that boy came near me. “ Oh hi! your the boy from the subway right? " all I could do was nod as yes. “ Myself Park Jinyoung I'm new here I'm from Busan. And you are?" he asked me. I tried to speak but no voice came out of my mouth. That's when his phoned ringed. “ I .... I'm sorry.... I need to attended this call " and then he was busy on his phone. The only thought in my mind that time was to run away so I grabbed the things I needed and ran away after paying.

 

Jinyoung POV

I just moved from Busan to Seoul. I needed to buy things for my new apartment and for ‘ Get Together Party' my best friend Jaebum wanted.I was about to move in other section but stopped when saw the same boy from subway standing few feets away from me and looking in my direction. I went to him and asked if he was the boy from subway and he noded. I introduced myself and waited for him to do the same. He opened his mouth but didn't say anything. I waited for him to speak that's when my phone ringed. I was it was Jaebum's call I decided to ignore it but thought it must be something important I excused myself and picked up the phone.“ hi! Jinyoung where are you? I'm standing infornt of your door!" Jaebum said. “ I'm in supermarket. Wait for me I'm coming soon." I replied.“ OK!" Jaebum said and cut the phone. I turned around and saw the boy missing. I looked for him but didn't found him anywhere. I bought my things and went my way thinking about that boy.

 

____________________________________________________

 

12:45 pm 28th October 2014

City library ( third meeting)

Jinyoung POV

I got better adjusted to Seoul than I imagined. I even got job as librarian in city library near to my house. Its been a week since I'm working here. For some people it might be a boring job but for me its perfect since I love reading and this place felt like heaven to me. Sometimes I need to deal with rude people but mostly I got good nature customers. Its was one of those days when not much people come to read or issue books. I was doing some light reading when heard someone's footsteps, I looked up and saw the subway boy I know its lame name but I don't what to call him. He looked my way, gave me a small smile but very breath taking smile and went inside for search of book as if his life depends on it.

Mark POV

I hate my life, e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter