We Meet Again !

Shades Of Blue

Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.         

 

 

- Okay ! Guys focus please ! said our manager .

Me and the members were at the practice room . We just finished practicing . J-Hope and V were goofing around as usual , Rap-Mon , Jin , Suga and Jungkook were lying on the ground . Me ,I was setting in a corner drinking water , lost in my thoughts.

Hearing our manager asking for our attention meant that he had something important to tell us so we all gathered infront of him to hear what he has to tell us .

- As you know guys , when we did KBS World Arabic Star Interview , they mentioned how much popular BTS became .

So , One of the biggest broadcast Network in the Arab World offered to do a special program for the arab Kpop fans in general and specifically BTS's fans . First , they are going to send their people to make an interview with you . It will be as a pomotional article for the show . Then , they will discuss the show and explain how things will go . This will be your first step to truely meet your arabs fans . Is it clear ?! 

- Yes ! , we said .

- When are we supposed to do the interview ? asked Rap Mon ..

- The day after tomorrow . So we better be prepared . They told us that the journalist they are sending us can speak english as well as fine amount of korean . So , Namjoon as usual you take care of it . We will see if they would bring a translator or we would provide one  .

With that we resumed our day and head out to our dorm . 

Next day , the only schedule we had was practicing . During lunch break , Our manager and some of our coordinators came by to talk about tomorrow's interview .

- So guys . The one who would be interviewing you is a well famous journalist as well as a talk show host . To be honest we were a bit shocked that she would be the one doing it cause she doesn't work in the entertainment side , she does mostly social and political shows . 

We all looked bewildered . 

- Anyways , continued our manager , you just have to do as usual . And for the translator , it will be none . They talked to her and she said she can handle it by herself . That's it ! Practice well ! 

He finished  and went to the door to leave but then he turned around and said :

- Ah ! I forget to tell you . The host's name is Nancy . Remember it when greeting her .

The moment I heard the name . My heart sunk . Nancy . This name seems to be my fate . 

- Nancy ?! Where did I heard that name before ?! asked J-Hope . 

- Ya ! said Suga , It's not like a strange name you could have heard it in a movie or something maybe one of our fans names .

- Ani  , I heard it recently , said J-Hope . 

- It's Mila's aunt name , I said without paying attention . 

They all turned their heads to look at me .

- Oh yeeees ! See I told you ! said J-hope while grinning at Suga . 

- What are the chances that within few days we meet two girls with the same name ?! Said V .

Noone answered of course , presuming he was talking to himself .

The Day of the Interview came . We were in the changing room getting our selves ready . Some of us were changing clothes , others getting their makeup done .

Our stylists were talking about that Nancy who we would meet soon . 

- I heard that she not just a worker at the network but that she's the heiress of it . Her father is a major holder as well as the director . Also , She was voted as the most beautiful female host as well as the meanest one . They said once she get her guest off guard , he's dead . She's very feared by politicians . She can smell corruption and doesn't hesitate to expose it no matter how dangerous it is . I don't understand why she's the one who would interview BTS . It does not make sense . 

Hearing what the Noonas were saying made me think that this isn't going to be easy for us . 

The interview was going to take place in our practice room . So being in our own ground made us relax . 

Rap Monster was talking with our manager . J-hope , v and Jungkook were jocking around as usual . Today I didn't feel like joining them . Jin was fixing his hair . Me and Suga were already sitting in our designed place . We heard foot steps approaching and some voices talking in English .

Then the door opened and everyone went silent .

I heard J - Hope gasping .Then I heard him whispering  :

- It's her . That little girl aunt . 

The second I heard that I left my head and saw her . 

My heart stopped . I was breathless . I can't believe that I got to meet her again . 

Everyone of the members was shocked as well . 

I felt like everything was in slow motion . Her entering the room . Everystep she took to come closer to us . The sound of her heels on the floor made my heart beats go crazy . I was in shock . I couldn't take my eyes of her . 

She greeted the stuff in her way then she stood infront of us and said :

- Anyoung haseyo ! I'm happy to meet you again .......