Into My Soul ....

Shades Of Blue

The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart.

 

The fansign event came to end but my mind was distracted that I didn't notice that everyone was starting to leave .  Kookie nudged me and said :

- You look preocuppied . What's wrong ?!

I didn't know what to say to him I was having a mental breakdown . My mind was blank . I just shook my head while tapping gentely on his shoulder with a smile on my face to say that i'm okay .

We thanked the stuff who worked hard with us today. Then we gathered at a corner waiting for our manager to give us the cue to leave . 

I was talking with the memebers about practicing when I felt someone pulling my shirt from behind . I turned around and I found Mila . I squated so I can  fit her hight  . 

- Hi again Mila !

- Hi ! , she said shyly , Can I ask you something ?! 

- Yes of course dear ! I said while smiling .

- Can I take a picture with you before I go ?

- It's an honor for me princess ! 

I took the handphone she was holding in her little hands and made her sit on my knee and took  theselfie .

 The memebers approached us and started to talk to Mila who was feeling overwhelmed with all the attention she was getting that she hugged

my leg trying to hide behind me .

- I think she just like Jimin , said J-Hope pouting his lips to look hurt that she ignored him as well as the others which made me laugh . 

- Mila ! Where is your aunt ?! We are going to leave soon and I don't want  you to be alone .

- She's right there talking on the phone . I took her permission so I can come  to talk to you . 

- Ah ! You are a good girl Mila ! I said and I patted her head .

I searched for the girl who took my breath away a while ago and I saw her . She was as Mila said talking on the phone but whoever she was talking to was saying something that made her frown . She looked angry and that bothered me . So I frowned as well .

Few moments later she put her handphone in her bag and  searched the venue with her beautiful blue eyes probably looking for Mila . When she spotted her standing with us , She started to walk towards us and my heart skipped a beat . With every step she was taking , the closer she became , my heartbeat was getting faster , stronger and louder . I felt breathless .

She stood right infront of us , me and the rest of the group . Their eyes were about to pop out . 

How can a girl be this beautiful . She had such a baby face and very innocent smile . But she was y as hell at the same time . You know the perfect mixture between a woman and a girl .

Her Hair was amazing . He eyes . Oh her eyes the way they looked at me I felt that they reached my soul .

Her cheeks , her nose , . Those pinkish full lips of hers . 

She was wearing a white shirt , light blue skinny jeans and high heels .

Simply elegant . Her makeup was light but made her eyes look gorgeous .

I felt some cold sweat running down my back .

I couldn't take my eyes of her . Even the rest of the guys were stunned .

Mila broke the silence .

She took her aunt's hand and said :

- Nancy look ! Jimin oppa and I took a picture . 

- That's great Mila ! We should thank him and go . We are already late . We promised your father to get back home early and they need to go as well . 

Then she looked back at us and smiled while saying : 

- Thank you for being sweet to Mila . She really likes your songs . We wish you more success in the future . Right Mila ?! We will be cheering for them ! 

Namjoon was the one to respond to her after clearing his throat ;

- Thank you !  We will work harder to make a music you can always enjoy . 

She took Mila in her arms , waved goodbye to us and left .

We stood there looking at their backs silently .

- Waaaaahhhh ! Said J-Hope , No wonder the little girl is that beautiful . Her aunt is just wooooow ! That family genes ... It's scary to be that that pretty .

- Oh my God guys ! We litterally froze ! said Suga . 

Everyone started to laugh but me . I was really sad when the thought of this being the first and the last time i would be ever able to meet her . Nancy . I'll make sure to never forget that name .

The ride back to the doorm was silent . We were all tired . But the reason to my silence was different . I was thinking about her . I closed my eyes trying to picture her in my head . Every single detail stucked to my mind .

I put my hand on my heart and sighed . Even just thinking about her troubled me .

If my fate would allow me to meet her again , I will take my chances to make her mine .

 

If it's still in your mind , it is worth taking the risk .

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N :

Hello my beautiful readers !

I"m still thinking about the way to make them meet again  . I hope I would come out with some good ideas .

Hope you are enjoying this chapter .

See you soon ! 

Bye Bye ^^