The Reason ...

Shades Of Blue

 

 

When you love someone , It's worth fighting for no matter what the odds .

 

I didn't know how the interview went .... My mind was distracted ... I was answering the questions that were meant for me in a robotic way .... The only thing I felt I was really doing was staring at her ... Whenever she asked me a question , our eyes met ... Those eyes of hers will be the death of me .... Every look made my heart fall harder .... 

Once it was over , Nancy thanked us for making it easy for her and promised us to write a great article . Then , she went to talk to the people who came with her as well as our manager ... 

The members sighed , relieved that they were over with it and got the job done ... I was still in  trance looking at her every move ...

- Ya ! Jimin ah ! Quit staring at her ! What is wrong with you dude ?! , said Rap Mon 

I looked his way to find all of them looking at me with a frown ... 

- Nothing ! I'm just surprised that she's the one we will work with ! 

- Me too ! , said J-hope , And to be honest she's way too beautiful for me to handle . She makes me nervous . 

Hearing what he said , I just glared at him .

At that moment , the door opened and two little girls came in running straight to where Nancy was standing .

I instantly recognized them . It was Mila and her little sister Ella .

Nancy smiled while hugging them then she started talking while pointing at us .

The two girls smiles became wider when they saw us . Mila didn't wait to come running straight into my arms while Ella took shy steps behind her excited sister .

- Jimin oppa ! said Mila . I missed you .

I hugged her tighter and said that I missed her too . The memebers were watching what's happening with a grin . 

V approached the younger girl who were hesitant to come closer . He waved at her in a cute and happy way while saying :

- Hello beautiful ! What's your name ?!

The shy girl kept her eyes down and replied in a very quiet voice :

- Hello V oppa ! I am Ella . Mila's sister .

- Nice to meet you Ella , said V . Do you want to come and meet the other members ?!

She nodded while smiling shyly . V took her in his arms and walked to us . 

Still keeping Mila in my arms , I welcomed Ella with the rest of the memebers with a smile . Then I remembered the photo Mila gave me , so I said :

- Hey Ella ! Thank you for the picture ! I'm glad I got to meet you ! 

She smiled at me happily and said :

- I am happy to meet you too oppa ! I really wanted to come with Mila but I couldn't . I was sad about it . But aunt Nancy said that I can come with her and Mila today to meet you ! So I am really happy now ! 

- What about us ?! Said v . Aren't you happy to meet me and the others ?! 

- I am v oppa but Jimin oppa is our favorite . Right Mila ?! 

V and the other members pretended to be sad , saying that it's not fair that I got two beautiful fans all to my self , which made us all laugh . 

We talked for a bit more than the members left me with the two girls knowing that I'm their favorite , so we get to spend some alone time .

Me and the girls sat down to talk for a bit more before they leave . Mila was looking at her aunt with a frown , which caught my attention . So I asked her :

- Mila ya ! Is there something bothering you ?! 

She turned her eyes my way and looked at me sadly . 

- Nancy is not coming to visit us anymore . It's been 4 days and she didn't come home . Even when I called her to ask when she will come she said she can't . I miss her . Ella misses her too . 

I looked at both girls who were on the verge of crying . I tried to comfort them saying that maybe she has alot of work that's why she can't visit . They shook their heads and sighed .

This time , It was Ella who spoke up with a shaky voice :

- She fought with our dad again . We heard them shouting at one another . They always fight but this is the first time that Nancy stopped coming to our house . What if she never comes again ? 

I frozed . I didn't know what to say . then I heard Mila say :

- It's all because of that man . It's his fault . 

A man ?? Who ?? How ?? Why ?? In what way ??

- Who ?! I asked . 

Mila looked at me and said :

- It's the man our dad wants Nancy to marry . They always fight because of him . Nancy does not want him but my father is pressuring her to marry him . I don't like him either nor Ella does . Because of him , my father always makes Nancy angry and she starts crying . 

Every word Mila was saying was like a knife that stubbed my heart . 

- Last time they fought , said Mila, Me and Ella went  down stairs cause we heard them yelling . We heard Nancy saying to our father that her life isn't a buisness deal and she's not a product for him to put on sale . She said that she doesn't care about how beneficial this arranged marriage would be for both families and companies . She said that she will never marry someone she doesn't love and if he keeps pressuring her about it she will leave for good and will never come back . Our father got really angry at her and slapped her . 

The moment she finished , both girls tears started falling . 

I was shocked witth everything they said . I took them into my arms to calm them down saying It's going to be okay over and over again while looking at Nancy who was busy talking with the stuff . 

 

All I could think about was that no matter what will happen , I won't allow that man to marry her . I am the one who is in love with her and I will make sure to be the man she will fall for . 

 

Anything worth having is worth fighting for .