When did it started, how did it turn out like this?

I love you, but since when? when did I have this kind of feeling.

It was nearing the summer seasons before his high school went on vacation. Ofcourse Yunho as always after school he had nothing to do other then flirting and talking at school, Since his driver wont come and pick him up till 5pm and Yunho didnt have much interest in virtual stuff too. So he sat in the school garden where there was a pinic table, thinking about what to do to make his life interesting mabe miserablize it. A brief morments later. "A-ni why havent I though of that" he though in his mind and his eyes widen. His and talk to himself.

"One of the school's 7 story tals, the Haunted Ice King" Yunho said with his left eye closed and his right gun hand.

"Bang" Yunho said with an exicting tone.

Yunho began searching for the boy, that was best know for his pure white snowish hair, and his death glare that haunts people in their sleeps. As Yunho was walking through the hall and looking through every room he saw a snowish fur ball head with a slim body, walking infront of him cutting through the thin air swifly, despite that Yunho was running. "He, he is just walking at this rate wow" Yunho though while being amaze in his mind.

"Ah I kinda of get of where your rumor comes from" Yunho said out of the blue to the boy infron of him.

The boy turned to looked at Yunho and turned aways after identifying who it was that stop him. Shooking his head after he knotice that is was Yunho. And continued walking.

Yunho ran to catch the boy in the school uniform, trying to grab his shoulder. Yunho was shock shock by the boy's actions.

Yunho: "Do you have an eye at the back of you head" he blurted out with surprise with mysterious and curiousity.

"Do you have something against me, I dont think its legal to start stalking people" with a disapointed tone.

Yunho laugh and said "how to you know that I am going to stalk you Mysterious Ice King?"

The boy shook his head and saod "ha, I have heard rumor abo"

"Then arent you the one stalking me" Yunho laught and smirk at the end.

"ha, listen even if I dont want hear it I still will hear about you" The boy said with a plain voice.

Yunho: "Why didnt you just ignor about my rumors" Yunho put up a fake curious face but his mouth didnt follow, and grined like if he was going to laught.

The Boy: "Are you mocking me?"

Yunho: "No, I just curious" Yunho said with honesty and that showed in his face.

The Boy: :"ah-h" inhauling the air, "Let me make this simple and clearly as possible"

Yunho smirk in his heart wacthing as the boy gets provoke by his tricks, having fun and wanting to see more to what the boy has to show him.

"I know you play alot and dump alot, make fun alot and use people like if they were dolls with your charm, I dont want to have anything to do with you, so off" The boy said with an exhausted tone, staring a death glare at Yunho. And turned his body trying to make his escape from the conversation.

Yunho knotice his attempts grab his left wrist with his left hand before he could succesfully escape.

The Boy: "ahss, let me go si-baze-kya." with an angry tone and swang his right arm at Yunho.

Yunho caught The boy's right arm with his right hand and smirk.

"So what are you going to do now my King, your all open to pick a fight" Yunho said with laughter in his voice.

The Boy look down at the floor trying to cover his vulnerable self. Yunho saw the boy looking down and though about another wirde rumor that he heard "Mabe he doesnt talk to people or is like that is because he is gay" Yunho though.

"Say do you happened to have so kind of unique feeling for me?" Yunho said it with a curious voice as his face approch The Boy's left cheek/

As Yunho tried to erect his to half erect state The Boy answered.

The Boy: "And what kind of feeling might I have for you, richass bicth" and added "seeing your existence only makes me disgusted with sickness" after a brief morment with a very disguested voice.

Yunho after hearing that sentence got pissed and huged The Boy with their hands on the boy's waist and said mabe "l-o-v-e" Yunho said it slowly and clearly although he didnt know why he said that. At that morment he thought that is what he need to get this guy's attention.

The Boy didnt look up still keeping his head down and a long slience and quiet started. After about 5 minute, with no sounds only them hugging each other, Yunho finally exhaule hot air from his mouth into The Boy's right ear gaining the boy's eyes on yunho.

Yunho "so your gay" Yunho said it with a plain tone.

The Boy looks like as he was expolde magnetice plasma lava out of his body. And Yunho quickly removed his arms.

"Dont you dare with me , I going to kill you if you dare next time" with a yell out his mouth.

Suddenly a noise was heard "hey over here, over here" the voice kept getting The boy pointed at Yunho's face before he left Yunho. Yunho was a sadden face and pain inside his mixed with anger and thirst to know, kept his face calm and cool.

S.1: "Yunho are you alright, what happened?" (Girl)

S.2: "Did you get hurt, did he do anything to you?" (Girl)

S.3: "I going to call the teacher so be here, I be back soon!" (Girl)

S.4: "There is no need to worry everthing is going to be okay" (Boy)

etc etc etc

Yunho ignored everything and focus to what went wrong, solo on the part where he said that The Boy was gay? he felt madness and didnt care anything anymore but still he had to talk care of the aftermath.

Yunho: "Its okay, there is no need to call the teacher, I am not hurt and he didnt do anything to me, Thankyou everyone for being by myside, We just ran into eachother, and We both provoked eachother on who is bad to run into eachother. I am bad I didnt appologise at first and kept fighting him. I sorry to make you guys worried.

Everyone losen their uneasy face and smiled to Yunho. Yunho fake smile at them with pain and curious in his heart. "I want to talk to him again, this time I will be his friend" Yunho though.

S.1: "Well then see you Yunho if you need me I be at playground" with an exiting voice

S.2: "I be at the library, just give me a call" with a blushed face

S.3: "I have to do something for the teach, so I guess I will get going haha" with a smile

S.4: "Well see you man, lets meet at the basketball court." with a casual tone.

As the group disband Yunho took out his cell and diled the ID caller Pestero.

"De-ep" "De-ep" "De-ep" "Glackup"

Pestero: "Yeh?" with a curious voice.

Usually Yunho doesnt call for anything, he will just be there at the right time or 5-10mins late unless urgent request he will dial a spacific person fit for the spacific request.

Yunho: "I want to go to a bar" Yunho said with an pissed off voice.

Pestero: "Yeh, I will be there in 10mins please wait" And Yunho cut the phone.

During the 10 minute Yunho sat at the pinic table in the garden near the school entrence. Yunho's mind went blank with his staring at the green grasses.

As the care entered the the school entrence Yunho didnt knotice that there was anything other then him. The car now park infront of Yunho and Pestero came out of the car with a calm face.

Pestero: "Sir, its time to go" with a very formal and calm voice.

Yunho: "Yeh" with a formal voice.

Yunho enter the his black Honda Accord car and sat at the back seat looking out the window blankly at.

For a morment their was a deep quietness. Pestero didnt ask or said anything he just parked the car with the engine on keeping the cool aircondition blowing.

Yunho: "Go to the Rising Sun bar." with a casual tone and his eyes still looking at the window blankly.

Pestero: "Yeh" and started heading the car to the requested destination with a complete slience during the way.