Looking back at the picture

I love you, but since when? when did I have this kind of feeling.

Changmin is in his office staring at the window. "Excuse me sir, would you like tea, you seem pale and tired." his P.A ask with a formal tone. "Ne please" Changmin replied with a casual voice. While his P.A when to get tea, Changmin though into the blue of how he left his family. How his father looks, his mother sadness and his cheerful brother.

Changmin: "Omma I want to live alone, I want to start my own life." Changmin told his mother seeing her face turn to sadden and quiet in her room.

Suminhyo: "Go talk to Oppa first about your decision" She said with a bitter voice.

Changmin: "Omma will you support my decision?" Her eyes started to turn red and she said with both her hands on Changmin's both hand.

Suminhyo: "Go talk to Oppa first Ne-h?" With a longer h sound at the end. Changmin noded and stood up, turn around and started walking out the room. He knew that his mother doesnt want to let him go the most but he wanted her to know first.

He then went to the living room, where his father sat on the long sofa and a glass of tea on the sofa table. As he approch his father waching the television, he grip his hand and told himself that I must do this, this is what I wanted, in his mind. When he reach where his father is he sad on the side sofa directly  infront and right to where his father sat.

Changmin: "Oppa I want to live alone, I want to start my search for my life" Changmin talk with a steady tone. After hearing Changmin his turned off the Television and looked at Changmin.

Jumin: "Did you tell Omma?"

Changmin: "Yeh"

Jumin: "Did you tell Junsu?"

Changmin: "Ah Neeyoh"

Jumin turned away from Changmin and stared at his hand the grab eachother. "well I knew that oneday you will ask this" and looked at Changmin afther he said his line. Changmin heard his father and looked serious and turned away. "Well Choikang Changmin you may go and find your life and looked at the world, I have nothing against your decision." and his hand broke out for and hand shake with Changmin.

"Kamsa-hamnida" Chagmin replied while shaking his father hand.

His father replied "Choma-neh-yo" and smiled at Changmin.

After the hand shaking Changmin stood up and turned around heading for the stairs to his room leaving his father to wacth Television.

Changmin Knocks at the door to his room.

"Knock" "Knoce"

Junsu: "Changmin-hyung?"

"Knock"

Junsu: "Changmin-hyung, Changmin-hyung"

Changmin hurrly and hide in the room next door. He heard the door opened and close but no foot stepts, so he left the room. He quietly enter the room Junsu was in, leaving no sound to be heard. Quietly approching the little Junsu who was playing with his P.S.3 on Dead Island, then Junsu just turned his body to face Changmin. Changmin jumped at Junsu to caught him off guarded. With Junsu off guarded Chingmin tickle Junsu's stomach.

Junsu: "Cha-gmin hy-ng, Chang-min hyung" just talk while laughing, and Changmin smirk at Junsu.

Junsu: "I goin t d-ie, the zombie are going to eat me" with one shot exhauling his breath. But Changmin didnt stop.

Changmin: "And I'm going to eat you"

Changmin gave Junsu a creepier smirk. Junsu laugh and laugh, while trying shaking his body trying to break for freedom. Changmin seeing Junsu getting exhausted stop. Junsu hurrly and turned to look at his P.S3. While Junsu was looking at his P.S3 Changmin escape from Junsu's wrath walking down the stair to the kitchen.

On his way to the kitchen, Changmin saw his Omma in the kitchen cooking dinner. Changmin approch his Omma and looked at her side face.  But she tried to avoid Changmin's eye, knowing that Changmin break away his look at her and went to the refrigerator. He took a glass from the top of the refrigerator and took out his milk from the refrigerator. As he finished his first glass his heard Junsu run down the stairs, calling his name.

"Changmin-hyung, Changmin-hyung" Junsu shouted.

Omma approch Junsu at the bottom of the stairs, covering her face.

"Junsu-ah" Suminhyo ask with a bitter voice.

Junsu looked at Omma curiously

Suminhyo: "Junsu you should ran and should in the house, it is a very bad manner in the house"

Junsu: "Yeh Omma I wont do it again" and Omma turned away"

Junsu: "Omma why are you crying?"

Suminhyo: "Omma feel like crying today"

Junsu didnt have a clue what his mother was thinking and ignored her random words and approch Changmin who was drinking the second glass of milk. Junsu stood next to Changmin on his right  holding one of his finger looking at Changmin. Changmin after drink his second glass looked at Junsu and Junsu asked.

"Play P.S3 with me on Dead Island hyung" Junsu ask with a cute face and brushed aways.

Changmin: "uh"

As Junsu walk away from Changmin who is going to return the glass to the sink. Junsu turned around and told Changmin "And clean the milk on your mouth before you come up, I dont want my bed getting dirty." before leaving the kitchen. Changmin hearing Junsu smirk at Junsu's funny comment and ignore him. But he did wash his mouth at the sink. (lol) He then approch his mother who was slicing the cucumber now.

"Omma what is for dinner today?" Changmin ask with curiousity.

Sumihyo: "Today dinner is broiled salmon, cold noodle, kimchi, braised short ribs, bean sprout soup and rice" she said bitterly and he had took out her tears while she was saying it.

"Omma I will help you with cooking" Changmin said trying to cheer her up.

Suminhyo looked at changmin with mysterious and surprise. Changmin took the knife from his Omma with the trace of crying on her face. Changmin though "So that why she covered her face when talking to Junsu."

Changmin: "I do the last of the cucumber and help you the braised short ribs" and smiled at her.

Suminhyo's tears drop from her reddish-pink face and she looked aways, trying to avoid Changmin.

Changmin: "I am sorry Omma" (Me Ahn He Yo Omma)

Suddenly countless tear began to drop from Suminhyo's face, but Changmin kept quiet and still with pain in his heart. His mother left the kitchen and Changmin continued preparing dinner.

Changmin though "I am sorry Omma but I hope you are happy with my decisions, Omma Kamsa-hamnida" with his face reddish pink while looking at the bean sprout soup.

After finishing the dinner peperation Changmin went to his parent's room to called for dinner. When is at the door to his paraent's room he can hear his Omma crying and his Oppa saying "its ok its ok, I here with you" Changmin knew that this was what going to happened from the start when he first though about living alone and searching his life "this is the result, this is what it cost to get me alone"  ... he though. "I am sorry Omma" he said it in a sorrowish tone to the door.

Jumin: "Come in" with a plain tone.

Changmin opened the door and entered their room. He saw his father hugging his mother in her crying and gently brushing her hair with his left arm.

Jumin: "tell your mother about what your thinking Changmin"

Changmin: "Omma I am think about living alone and find with life in the verity of this world."  Changmin said it staring at his mother waiting for an answer.

Suminhyo: "My son sit here" with a crying voic, tissue oh her left hand and her tears still dropping.

Changmin sat next to his mother where she requested. She hugged Changmin's back and her face against hide again Changmin's back shoulder.

Suminhyo: "Changmin I .. I know that you are striving you life in search for your destination, I'm not going to stop you" and she pause try to think of her next words. "I am very proud of you that you have grown this big, I'm proud you are my son and I am your mother, so dont worry about me and be good, eat alot, sleep early and-an come back to see us when you can"

Changmin turned back to see his mother after she unhugged him. Her face was covered by both her hands and his father next to her at the other end. Then Changmin stood up and said.

"Omma Kamsa-hamnida" and bowed his head to give an impression of respect and left the room.

After he left on his way to his room, Changmin's mind went blank and tears started droping from his face.

Changmin opened the door to his room and jumped on the bed knowing that he must chang the tense and sadden mood.

Junsu: "why didnt you come and play Dead Island with me hyung" shanking Changming's left side arm.

Changmin Ignored Junsu's actions and suddenly Changmin got his head up looking at Junsu, Junsu still shaking the arm.

"Hey lets go eat" said Changmin.

Junsu: "Your eyes are red hyung, you look creepy" with a voice that tell you a sence that he is angry for not doing something for him.

Changmin laught and got up on his feet and headed out side the door saying.

Changmin: "pause the chapter I will be waiting outside"

Junsu: "outside the house hyung" Trying to provoke Changmin.

Changmin didnt laught or smirk and just waited. Soon Junsu came out of the room and said

Junsu: "what is wrong hyung, you can tell me anything, you always do that?"

Changmin pause for a few morments.

Changmin: "lets go eat our delicious dinner, today I cooked the dinner Junsui"

Junsu after hearing that name be called hit Changmin's right hand and said.

Junsu: "hyung I dont want to be called that" with a pout face.

Changmin laught and smirk at the end of the laught.

"Well that what you get for not listening to me" Changmin said with a sad tone a little but Junsu was to small to know.

As they were walking down the stairs Changmin saw their paraent walk into the dining room.

"blaa I hate you Chunie" Junsu said an uncomfortable voice.

Changmin looked at Junsu smirk at him and rub his hair.

At bottom of the stairs as their paraent was walking, Jumin in front and Suminhyo following. Changmin bowed at them and Junsu didnt know what Changmin was doing bowed also after seconds later.

When they started eating Junsu fetl the tense of the situation and ask.

"why is Omma and Hyung's eyes red and why are you faces pink?" But nobody answer Oppa said to Junsu "eat for now my son" Junsu nod his head and started eating. Through the middle of the meal where everyone was half full and still eating and drinking, Changmin said.

"There is someone I want to tell our family."  Changming said with a bitter voice.

Everyone stop this eating and drinkings except for Junsu who is just talking the wooded chopstick out of the bow and into his mouth. But changmin continued the coversation his mother looking like she was going to cry again if she hears another word. and his father looking tense up to the conversation. Changmin took a huge inhaule of air into his lung and said.

Changmin: "I am leaving the house to living alone" said Changmin trying to say it as plain as possible dispite the little bit of bitterness.

Junsu couldnt swollow his rich force himself to talk the rice that he was at the process of swollowing to his mouth and chiew it. For a brieft seconds he pause after eating, thinking and Changmin sat down. Omma crying and Oppa frezze.

Junsu: "hyung what did you say again" lifting his left eyebrow with curiousity and questions.

And Junsu continued eating with slience through the whole mean except their mother crying. After sometime his mother stop crying and continued eating. As finishes dinner and waiting for everbody to finish and Junsu was the last to finish btut he could take his chopstick out of his mouth because his bow is empty.

Changmin said: "Junsu-a" Changmin said with a bitter voice reaching his hand over to junsu.

Junsu cut in, declining the hand trying to reach him and looking at his brothersaid "A-ni why havent you tell me this hyung" with very high voice

Suminhyo: "Junsu-ah you shodnt talk to like that to Changmin-ah" with a hiccup of thrist for water.

"And I am leaving today" Changmin said with a sad voice.

"Wht" Just said his mouth saying the word but his voice wouldnt come out looking at his hyung. and ran but half walking upstairs.

Changmin point his finger upstairs to his paraents trying to imply that he have to go upstairs with his mouth moving "I-I gota, I gota" and Omma noded her head. Changmin rushed upstairs steping 3 stairs in 1 step. After reaching the front he realize that the door was lock and.

"Knock" "Knock" but there was no reply.

"Knock"

Changmin: "Junsu-ah, I am sorry that I didnt tell you this before ultil today but I have to leave soon, so s-o please let me in to talk to you before I miss you Junsu-ah, Junsu-ah. As tear ran down his face like a warter fall.

"Glock" and Junsu opened opened the door Changmin saw Junsu with tears and him trying not to let out any sound wiping his tears infront of Changmin. Suddenly Junsu burst out.

"Changmin-ah hua-huhu haahaahwa" (crying) "hung, hyung" with a naggin voice. Changmin hurried grap and huged Junsu lifting Junsu from his feet.

Changmin: "dont cry, dont cry Junie" what a trembling voice.

Changmin: "I am always here with you, I am going to be with you always, always Junie"

Changmin while hugging  Junsu enter their room and brough him inside and put him to sit on the table and went to close the door, while Junst was crying the whole time. Changmin returned sitting next to Junsu, and started telling about time they were together, the good times and the bad times all along while Junsu was crying until he stop.

Junsu: "hyunie wh when are you leaving?" with a trembling voice.

Changmin: "I am leaving late at night after you sleep Junsu, so tomorr.

Junsu cuts in "hyunie hyunie can you tell me a story before go" with a trembling voice.

Changmin: "Eung" smiling at Junsu.

Junsu smiled back at changmin and said.

"Lets go take a shower hyung" with a wide smile at Changmin" and his eyes looking into Changmin's eyes.

Changmin glance the smile back at Junsu and said.

"Then shall we go" Junsu noded his head and Jumped on Changmin's back before he could stand.

"And your carring me to the shower" Junsu with a bitter voice.

"Okay" Changmin replied in English said "where do you want to go master I will take you everywhere" while smiling.

"To the shower, shower" Junsu shouted sliently with exitement.

After took off their cloth and are in the shower room Junsu in the bath and Changmin on the shower. Junsu asked.

"Are you comming to see us when ever you can hyung" Junsu ask with a normal adjusted tone.

"Yeh, ofcourse I am comming to see my little cute brother" Changmin said with a cute tone.

Junsu blushed and looked away and looked back at his brother again, splashing water from the bath on him. Changmin smirk at Junsu's  reaction while washing his body.

"Hey I am washing my body, you little naughty boy" Changmin said with a nasty voice.

Junsu: "But today I am your master so I can do what I want" Junsu smiled with laughter.

Changmin smirk while washing his body and looking at the hugh mirror in the bathroom. After Changmin finish with all the body cleaning, he went in the bath and sat in the bath infront of Junsu.

Junsu: "What my servent" smirking out of laughter

Changmin who got provoked, with a blink of Junsu eye Junsu was facing his back to Changmin. With his back facing Changmin Junsu stoped laughing and went quiet.

A few seconds later, "hyung I am sorry I wont make fun of you again so please? I sorry ok?" Sudden Junsu burst out of laughter the next second.

"Hyun-hyung, please stop" with a pouted face reflected on the mirror and Changmin stop.

"Now go talk a shower you naughty master" with a smirk on his face.

Junsu: "blaa" and Changmin spat water out of the bath at him.

Junsu: "sto-stop"

But changmin didnt stop and kept splashing until Junsu turned away.

Junsu: "haha now you cant splay me" with a confidence voice

Changmin smirk almost broke out in laugh took the water bowl and took have bowl full of cold water and pour it on Junsu's head.

"Ah-ahh a-ni why did you pour col-ld water on me meeee" with an angry face, hitting changmin's body softly to express his anger.

"Junsu let me help you wash yourself" Junsu noded after hearing his brother saying it.

The rest of the shower went peacefully with a little chit-chat and splish-splashing inside the huge bath room.

After their bath Changmin took King Junsu on his shoulder to their room, changing into his pajamas for junsu. After Junsu finished was in his pajamas wear Junsu jumped on to the and making the messed up bed from where his brother tickle him earlier. Changmin smirk with a sadness in his heart, while putting on his pajamas. After Changmin finished putting on his pajamas, he approch the bed looking at Junsu's angelic smile who is waiting to be put to sleep by his brother's beatiful voice.

Junsu: "hyung?"

Changmin: "hum?"

Junsu: "are you going to be gone when I get up?"

Changmin: "nop I be here with you" Changmin though "nop I be here with you, with you in your heart always ... always"

Changmin: "so what story do you want to here today Junie" Changmin ask with a bitter laughter.

Junsu: "Today, today I want something different. I want to here your story, childhood hyung."

After a brief second.

Junsu: "Is it ok hyung?

Changmin "Yeh King Junsu"

Junsu smile with exitement and rush off to turn off the light in the room and rushed back to the bed putting his head on Changmin's chest.

Changmin: Once apond a time there was a naughty master name Choikang Chagmin.

Junsu: "hi hehe ha" junsu laught quietly. as Changmin continued on with his long childhood experiance.