Taekook - Golf

BTS One Shots

     The amusement park was packed and Jungkook really hated big crowds, so Taehyung suggested a game of mini golf instead.  Usually on Wednesday nights, the only people at the course were old couples and small families, today it was even more dead than usual.

     "Red ball or blue ball?” Taehyung held up two colored golf balls and Jungkook smiled and pointed to the red. “Yeah, should have guessed, we keeping score?”

     “Hell yeah.” Jungkook smirked, “I want proof to show to the rest of them.”

     “Freaking golden maknae syndrome, I am telling you, you have a problem.” Taehyung  teased and took a putter from Jungkook and they headed to the first hole. Taehyung scanned it over.

     "So you have to bounce the ball off the corner and make it go through the giant whale and  land in the hole. Easy!“ Jungkook set his ball down and gripped the putter, he tapped the ball a little too hard and it flew off the felt. Taehyung laughed as Jungkook went to retrieve it.

     “You are going to lose.” Taehyung set his ball down, still laughing. He took a swing and the ball came within a few inches of the hole. “Holy , did you see that?”

     Jungkook frowned and set his ball back down, “Lucky hit.” He took aim and hit it, but it missed the whale and stopped. “Oh my god.”

     “Good one.” Taehyung smirked and then hit his ball into the hole.

     Jungkook took at least 4 tries for each hole whereas Taehyung was hitting it in on 1 or 2, he was getting frustrated. “This is not fair, it’s rigged.” he complained and looked his putter over for deformities.

     “Holy , I finally found something I’m better at than you!” Taehyung exclaimed, dancing around the last hole.

     “Okay fine, you win.” He pouted. Taehyung smiled and wrapped his arm around Jungkook’s shoulder.

     “I still love you, you don’t have to be good at everything.” Taehyung assured him, and Jungkook cracked a small smile. He looked down at the score card. “Would you be mad if I framed it though?” he joked and Jungkook pouted again.

     “Can’t we just burn it?” Jungkook begged.

     Taehyung sighed, “If you really want to.”

     Jungkook realized he should be congratulating Taehyung on a good game instead of whining that he lost. “Nevermind, you did good, you should be proud.”

     Taehyung’s grin was so bright, Jungkook swore it could illuminate the whole night sky. “Come on, I’ll buy a round of milk shakes and you can tell me how you got so good at whacking balls.”

     “I’m about to whack you in your balls, smart .” Taehyung laughed and kissed Jungkook. 

     They walked over to Taehyung’s car and as Jungkook was getting in, Taehyung tore the score card in half and threw it in the garbage.

 


PROMPT: Taekook - Holy , I finally found something I"m better at than you!

my tumblr link: http://jinskookie.tumblr.com/post/136815970720/2-and-taekook