Jikook - Fishing

BTS One Shots

     Jungkook's newest hobby was fishing, Jimin thought it was kind of boring, but he liked the alone time with him, so didn't protest..too much. The worst part was seeing the little fish wiggle on the line when he pulled it out of the water. Jungkook always set them free, but it broke Jimin’s heart a bit seeing the fish struggle to breath, even if just for a short moment.

     “Seriously, again?” Jungkook whined, “Why do you come if you’re just gonna get sad?”

     “Look at his little fishy face.” Jimin complained. “You’re making his little fishy life flash before his eyes.”

     Jungkook didn’t mean to burst out laughing, but between the face and the word fishy, he couldn’t help it. Jimin frowned, unamused. “Sorry.” he cleared his throat. “It’s just a fish.”

     “Just a fish?” Jimin gasped, “That is a tiny little life Jungkook.”

      Jungkook had to turn away so he didn’t laugh again. “He’s not dead, okay.” Jungkook held up the fish to Jimin’s face. “I’m setting him free to be with his little fishy family.” he smiled.

     Jungkook threw the fish back into the water and grabbed another worm from the bait box. “You want to help with the little wormy at least?” Jungkook stifled a laugh and held the little squirmy earthworm up to Jimin’ face.

     “No, what the , get that thing away from me!” Jimin screamed and pushed Jungkook back, knocking himself off balance, he fell back and went splash into the water. Jungkook lost it and burst out laughing as Jimin sloshed around in the water. “Stop laughing , and help me.” Jimin grabbed the side of the boat.

     Jungkook reached his hand down and helped pull Jimin back into the boat. Jimin sighed and sat down on the floor, Jungkook threw him a towel. 

     “You are definitely the catch of the day.” Jungkook teased and Jimin’s face went red.

     “Am I a keeper then?” Jimin smirked widely.

     Jungkook made a fish lips face at him and Jimin laughed. “What’s this little fishy face say?”

     “That fishy face is too cute not to be kissed.” Jimin grinned and Jungkook bent down to plant a kiss right on his forehead.

     “I nearly just died, Jungkook, and all I get is a forehead kiss?” he pouted.

     “Consider that payment for scaring the life out of the poor little worm.” Jungkook grinned and grabbed his pole.

     Maybe fishing wasn't quite as boring as Jimin thought.

 


PROMPT: Jikook - No what the , get that thing away from me.

my Tumblr link: 
http://jinskookie.tumblr.com/post/136809365565/jikook-and-3-no-what-the--get-that-thing