A Little Test - Sehun

EXO One Shot Imagines

Dara's P.O.V

It was an ordinary day like any other. I have decided to give Oppa a test. Not to mention, Sehun is my boyfriend. Yeap! You guessed it right the Oh Sehun from the famous boy band EXO.

I made an arrangement with Sehun Oppa to meet at Lotte Young Plaza for our date that day. I also asked a friend of mine, EunMi, to act. I planned to give him a Test to see if he would flirt around with the other girls around him. She came in a Crop Top and a Baby Blue mini skirt. Her shoes were 2 inches high.

"Go! Just act like you really fell and sprained your ankle. I will be here watching. Remember to keep bending down so that your cleavage would be shown okay. Hwaiting!^^" I said to EunMi in a slightly encouraging tone.

I stood behind a plant as she left from the spot towards Sehun.

( Sehun's P.O.V)

I was waiting for Dara to arrive when a girl I think tripped and fell. Being a gentleman, I immediately approached her and helped her up.

"Miss, are you alright?" I asked slightly worried.

"I think I sprained my ankle. It would be better if someone could bring me home and treat the injury." she said as she looked into my eyes.

"Sorry, but, I am waiting for my girlfriend." I replied emphsizing on the word Girlfriend. I left her there and went into Forever21 and waited for Dara. I messaged her to tell her that I am waiting in the shop. Soon enough, she arrived.

"What took you so long, Baby?" I asked in an curious tone.

"Um... I was caught in the traffic..." She replied slightly stuttering.

I knew that she was lying because I saw her talking to the other girl out side. "Ah... Keyopta...(Cute)" I thought.

*************************************************

Hi readers! How was "A Little Test" ? Hope you all liked it! The next chapter will be out soon. Sorry for missing two chapters the past week. I was busy learning some stuff. Do continue supporting me! T