I will never forget you... - Kai

EXO One Shot Imagines

No one's P.O.V

SooJung slipped in and out of conciousness. She was very sick and everyone was afraid thet she might not make it. Her parents as well as her boyfriend, Kai, were all deppressed.

Kai's P.O.V

"SooJung! You can't leave me... I need you!" I was at the brink of tears after the doctor said that in all likelyhood, SooJung's life might be endangered.

SooJung's P.O.V

"Where am I?" I asked with a shaky voice. Kai held my hands as his tears of saddness slowly streamed down his cheek. "Kai Oppa! Yah! What happened? Why am I here?!"

Kai's P.O.V

Before I breathed a single word, she fell unconcious again. Since then, I made time to visit her at the Hospital everyday afterschool. With a wish... Hoping that she will recover soon.

No One's P.O.V

Many days passed and SooJung was still in a coma... She never woked up... The doctor immediately came in to the room to check on her. Sadly, sge was pronounced dead on the spot.

Kai's P.O.V

I was at ger funeral, feeling terribly sad... "This cannot be true! Why must it be her? Why not me?" I thought to myself. I stood next to where she was... And said, " To my dearest SooJung, I Love You! I will remmber you till the day I leave this world to join you."

No One's P.O.V

Kai lived his life, thinking about SooJung day and night...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers! Hope that you have enjoyed the two imagines I published so far! Thank you for your support! The next imagine will be out soon^^

SARANGHAE!♥♥♥