My Beloved Baozi - Xiumin

EXO One Shot Imagines

From: Baozi Xiumin

12.45P.M.

"Aegi-ah! Remember our date at the Cafe this afternoon!♥♥♥"

Lami's P.O.V

Xiuminnie oppa is somewhat introducing his friend to me... *Haiz...* I'd better get ready. I went to my Walk-in Closet and pulled out a T-Shirt that has the words 'Wolf 88' printed on it. I then pulled out a baby blue coloured mini-skirt to match with the T-Shirt. I grabbed my bag as I slipped on the red sneakers which oppa bought for me.

Xiumin's P.O.V

I am introducing my friend, Hana, to Lami. She is my best childhood friend... Should know if I've got a girlfriend. When is she coming!

Someone's P.O.V

I was on my way to meet Xiumin oppa. I liked him but I never got a chance to confess my feelings to him... That Lami! I hate her. I am gonna make her jealous and break-up with my oppa. Then... He's MINE! "Oh CRAP! I am like soo late!" I shouted as I rushed out the door.

No One's P.O.V

Xiumin arrived at the Cafe and followed by Hana. They were chatting with each other... Laughing and having fun together. Hana then gave Xiumin a peck on his cheeks. Xiumin then blushed.

Lami's P.O.V

I saw everything... Perhaps, you can tell that I am really jealous. "What if Xiuminnie Oppa likes her?" I thought to myself. Many wild thoughts raced through my mind. I stepped into the Cafe with heavy footsteps...

Xiumin's P.O.V

Aegi is here! "Aegi-ah!" I shouted across to her at the same time earning many glares from the other customers. She seemed quite troubled... I'll ask her when we get home later. "Aeigi, this is Hana! Hana, this is Lami!^^" I said. "Annyeonghaseyo!" they greeted each other.

Hana's P.O.V

This is my chance! I have to do it! Even if... I can't explain how I feel. Lami-ah, say bye to oppa! *evil smirk* I glared at her, eyes bulging...

Lami's P.O.V

I'm seriously gonna excuse myself from them... Hana is sending me glares, giving me shivers down my spine... "Oppa, I'm gonna go to the comfort room for awhile..." I said in a soft tone.

-Fast forward to when Xiumin and Lami are at home-

Xiumin's P.O.V

"What's wrong Lami? You seem really troubled." I askd her as I ploped onto the seat next to her.

She asked in a worried tone, " Oppa, do you like her? I am reffering to Hana. The two of you seem really close." Giggling, I said, "Aegi-ah, I am your and I will only be yours. I promise."