3- All I Ever Need

All I Ever Need

*orchestra rehearsal session 

Minhye hit the wrong note again. And the conductor was totally mad.

“Mrs. Yoon, did you had any problem? The show is tonight and we have a special guest. Be serious and focus please!” 

Minhye gulped. “Jesonghamnida, I….I will make it better.” 

Then, they continued the song. Minhye just pretend to play her violin, she just scared to make wrong anymore. 

#

“Hey, Minhye, are you okay?” Hyerim asked Minhye after the rehearsal ended.

“Don't worry. I can handle it.” Minhye just smile weakly.

“Okay, if that so. Just don't make any mess tonight. You will kicked out though.” Hyerim put her hand on Minhye's lap, comforting her.

Minhye just nodded. Then, Hyerim gave her farewell and leave.

As she can't see Hyerim figure anymore, she sighed. Today, she cannot focus on her violin. Her mind and heart just totally empty. It's absolutely because of the break up. How can she do it if in her mind full of guilty towards Jimin? All this time, Jimin was her inspiration to be passion in music but now, everything is over and Minhye was totally sick inside.

Minhye threw away her pain and grab her violin. She have to show her great performance that night. Now, she just have to focus on her career and only that.

One after one silly mistakes she did. She can't do it anymore. She literally shed tears. Not a drop, but many. 

#

Jimin walked on the busy street that night. Covering himself much to make sure no one recognized him. He just need some space to calm himself. Walked without destination with earphones on. 

Suddenly, Jimin accidentally bumped into someone. A man who in rush.
“Jesonghamnida, sir.” Jimin bowed a bit but the man just nodded and left in rush. 

Jimin then stepped on reality. The spot he stood was totally familiar. He looked around. The orchestra auditorium was on his right. A lot of people enter the venue and Jimin figuring out there's a show tonight. He could see a banner above the entrance. The orchestra members and there's Minhye as main violinist smiling broadly with violin on her hands.

Jimin sighed. “She doing very well now.”

#

For the first time Minhye felt so nervous and shaking inside before stepped on the stage. She didn't have any confidence like always. She just hoping for miracle. Just that.

The show started and Minhye doing well at first. Smooth and clean. In the middle of the song, Minhye's focus already flying in the air. She did mistake and mistakes continuously. She could feel that the conductor already staring her angrily. She just preparing herself to face anything worse in the break time.

#

“Miss Yoon Minhye, pack off your things and get out of my team, now!”

The backstage’s atmosphere became silent. No one could say anything. Minhye pack her violin. Then she walked towards the conductor. She bowed.

“Jesonghamnida. I will quit now. Thank you for everything.” 

Minhye then bowed to the orchestra members then quickly left the auditorium. 

#

Minhye stopped by the han river. She was crying a lot. Now, her dream to be a professional famous violinist gone in one night. She had nothing now. Her career, her happy life and Jimin. Nothing left. 

#

One morning in Minhye house.

“Minhye, are you serious?” Junhee shocked after Minhye speak up her decision to leave Korea and live with her mom’s family in America.

“My mom called me. She invited me to live with them since last year but I refuse. And now, I think I should go there in a week from now.” Minhye already packing her things and stuffs.

“But, how about your career and your life here? You love it right? How about me?” Junhee don't want her bestfriend leaving.

“I didn't have anything here anymore. My career already gone and you will get married soon. Then, why should I stay here?” Minhye smile bitterly.

“What about Jimin? Did you tell him about this?” Junhee words make Minhye froze.

“Why should I tell him? He have his own life now and I want to have a happy life too.” Minhye stood up and held Junhee's hand tightly. “I am sorry Junhee. I just thinking to have a new life there and I am really hope you will support me. Can you?”

Junhee nodded and hugged Minhye tightly. “Okay, but promise me that you will be fine there.”

#

Minhye was busy packing up her things. Almost done. She managed to rest for awhile on her sofa. It was tiring though. Suddenly, she got a call. Minhye took her phone and literally shocked after seeing ‘Kim Taehyung’ on the screen. She just answering.

“Yeoboseyo?” Minhye asked.

“Hey, Minhye.” Taehyung replied.

“What it is? It's weird you suddenly calling me.”

“Ah. I just figuring out. Erm… Can we meet? Well, as a high school mate?”

“Okay. Tell me the location and time, I will be there. Just don't covering yourself much. I will not recognizing you.”

“Oh, haha.. Arasseo…see you!”

The call ended. Minhye then take a nap.

#

That night at Bangtan’s dorm

Taehyung was busy preparing himself up. Spraying perfume all over his body.

“Yah, Taehyung, where are you going?” Jimin who was laying on his bed asked.

“Meeting someone from our high school. Wanna join?” Taehyung focused styling his hair in front of the mirror.

“Not interested, thank you.” Jimin managed to sleep then.

“Okay, it's up to you. Goodbye. I’ll home late maybe.” Taehyung leaving.

10 minutes try to sleep but Jimin can't even sleep. His thoughts only about Minhye and only that. “Did I really make a right decision? Ouh…”

Suddenly, from nowhere Jungkook came to him. “Jimin-hyung! Let's go somewhere. We are free now. Let's have fun!”

“You're underage, kid! Just go study.” Jimin just wanted to avoid him.

“Hyung… It's not like that. Let's go. Only for tonight. Jin hyung also asked me to buy some groceries.” Jungkook already pulling Jimin arms. Jimin can't refuse. He also need some air.

#

Taehyung waiting in an unknown café. Even his port beside the glass window, it still safe there. Actually he a bit nervous. It's been a long time he didn't meet Minhye in person. The last time was probably in the high school. 

He could still remember the first time he meet Minhye as classmate. And in the first sight, he fall for her but no one know accept Jimin. He just threw away his feelings as he knew Jimin and Minhye like each other. His lips curled a smile automatically after recalling those moments. 

Suddenly, “Hey, Taehyung.” Taehyung lifted her head. Minhye still beautiful since the older days. Taehyung smile awkwardly. “Hey, Minhye.”

Minhye was wear a pair of skinny jeans, white blouse and a pair of shades to cover her swollen eyes because of too much crying. Then, her hair flowing freely and that's make Taehyung can't take his eyes off from her. But Taehyung not here to fall for her for second time. He met her because of one purpose. Because of Jimin.

“Are you waiting for me for a long time?” Minhye asked.

“No actually. I just a bit early.” Taehyung smiled.

“So, what are you wanted to talk about? I'm curious a lot.” Minhye seemed excited. But the excitement didn't stayed long after she saw Taehyung put her couple ring with Jimin on the table.
“I found this ring and I bet it is yours.” Taehyung sounded serious.

“What do you want actually. You don't need to ask something that you already know.” Minhye voice tone a bit high from before.

“Okay, let's make it straight. Why you break up with Jimin?” 

“I don’t want to talk about that. You don't need to know.” 

“I’m here for that. And I am Jimin's bestfriend. I should know what's make him totally feeling down.”

“Stop it Taehyung.” Minhye just can't bear it anymore.

“You asked me to stop? Don't you how much Jimin suffered after the break up? He being different. He seemed like not him. He became quite all the time and didn't cheerful like always. You should know that you're his happiness. He is thinking about you all the time and I bet now he still thinking about you!”

Minhye tried to explain. “Taehyung, it's….it's not like that…I…I just…” Taehyung then cut her words.

“Or maybe you have someone else now. You may just bored that Jimin always not around. Or maybe you just wanted to play with his heart…” 

Papp. Minhye's can't hold her anger anymore and ended up by slapping him. Taehyung became speechless.

“Do you think I am that mean? Do you think I break up with him just for fun? No! I am not! I am also suffering so much! I just didn't want to burden him anymore. He sacrificed all of him just for me and as a girlfriend I can’t bear that! He is a star and I just a random girl. How could we together till the end with a lot of difference? Tell me, is it possible? I am hurt enough with people's bad words and I can't even live with it. I am not strong. I also need a life. A happy life!” Minhye already crying. Even covered by shades, Taehyung can feel how much she's suffering inside.

“Mianhae, I… I…got to go.. I hope I answer your question.” Minhye stood wanna leave. Taehyung can't stand looking at crying Minhye. He quickly hugged Minhye to comfort her.

“No.. You don't have to say sorry. I should. I am sorry. Really sorry. You're not a bad girl, Minhye. You're the most honest girl that I’ve ever met. Jimin was so lucky to have a lover such you. Mianhae. Please stop crying.” Taehyung totally felt guilty.

#

While waiting for Jungkook buying the groceries, Jimin managed to stroll around and enjoying the quiet night. Suddenly he saw something that unbelievable. He saw Minhye in the café opposite the road. Hugged by someone. It was a far way but his eyes really recognize Minhye. 

“It's Taehyung hyung right?” Then, suddenly Jungkook approaching him. 

Jimin then looked at the man who hug Minhye. His heart break into pieces more. He just can't believe that his only bestfriend betrayed him. 

“Woah, unbelievable. Taehyung hyung has a girlfriend and didn't tell us. I should take a proof to show to the others.” Jungkook taking out his phone but suddenly Jimin angrily snatched it away from Jungkook’s. 

“Yah, hyung! What's wrong?” Jungkook shouted.

“Let's back home!” Jimin walked quickly leaving Jungkook at the back with too much anger.

#

“I am home!” Taehyung entered the room. 

Then there's Jimin. “You're having fun?” 

“Sort of…” Taehyung ed his shirt wanna change up.

“So, it is fun betraying your bestfriend?” Jimin sarcasming.

Taehyung froze. “What..what are you talking about ?”

“It is fun dating with your own bestfriend’s girlfriend?” Jimin walked towards Taehyung.

“How..did you know…” Taehyung didn't finish his words and suddenly Jimin angrily grabbed Taehyung's collar.

“Yah….yah Jimin you're misunderstanding.” Taehyung just scared. Jimin was totally uncontrollable.

“I saw everything, Taehyung! I thought you were my best friend but you're not! You're betrayer!” Jimin was totally mad.

“Jimin yah. Is not like what you see.” Taehyung tried to explain.

“Should I trust you? You still love her! You were lying to me!” Jimin shouted.

“Yes. I admit that I still like her but..” Taehyung can't continued his words as Jimin knuckles already met his left cheek. Jimin can't control his anger anymore. The punch was real as Taehyung’s mouth started bleeding.

“I am disappointed, Taehyung!” Jimin then just threw Taehyung away until his bod hit the wall harshly. Taehyung was totally hurt.

“Did you know why I hug her? Because she's crying a lot and I can’t just stand there looking it.” Taehyung explained weakly as he saw Jimin wanna leave the room.

Jimin then froze. He can listened to Taehyung clearly.

“Do you know why she's crying? Because she suffered after leaving you. She need you.” 

“But…she want the break up.” Jimin said slowly.

“No. She didn't actually. She just thinking about you. About your life. You should protect her from people bad words. You should be there for her. Stay by her side and cherish her life. You shouldn't agree with the break up if you still love her. She sacrificing to make sure you succeed in your career. She's the nicest girl that I’ve ever met. You're the luckiest guy that chosen by her. You should appreciate that.” Taehyung sighed then stood up slowly. 

“I hope you could think about it wisely.” Taehyung patted Jimin's shoulder then leave the room.

#

Jimin cannot sleep that night. Yes, he had to do something. To show that he still love Minhye. That's it. He had a big plan tomorrow and everything will be back to usual. No more tears.

#

Jimin waked up late. He rushingly to the bathroom and washed up. He just grab the outfit that he see. No time to dressing up.

Jimin walked quickly to the door. He passed by the dining room and he saw some of the members having breakfast.

“Yah, Jimin. Let's join us!” Seokjin happily invite him.

“Where you want to go? It's still early.” Yoongi added.

“Sorry. I have something to do. I’ll be back later.” Jimin then leaving the house.

Jungkook who just reached there asked. “What's wrong with that hyung?” 

“Let him be. He had something important to settle up.” Taehyung also newly reached there. Wanna took his sit.

“Yah, Taehyung, what's wrong with your cheek? It's purple.” Namjoon shocked after noticing Taehyung's face.

“Are you pick a fight last night?” Yoongi asked.

“Kind of… With Jimin. He punch me last night. Well, it's quite hard.” Taehyung then grinned like nothing happened while rubbing injured his cheek and the others just curious.

#

Jimin took a cab to Minhye's place. 

“Ahjussi, be fast please.” Jimin repeated this line and really make the driver annoyed.

Jimin just hope everything would be going smoothly. And Minhye would be smiling again. As he reached Minhye's apartment, he left the cab and quickly got in the lobby. The elevator need to be wait and he chose to use the stairs instead. Reaching the exact floor and rushingly towards Minhye's. 

Jimin push the doorbell but no response. Then, he knocked the door while calling Minhye's name. No response too. He sighed. Suddenly..

“Young man.”

There's an ahjumma approaching him. She continued her words. “I am Minhye's neighbor. Are you her friend?”

“Err…yes.. By any chance did Minhye told you where's she is?” Jimin asked.

The ahjumma sighed. “Actually, she already move out from here.”

Jimin shocked. “Move? Where?”

“She told me that she will live with her mother at America. She just leave here 10 minutes ago to the airport. She didn't tell you?”

“Err.. No.. She didn't. I…got to go. Thank you, ahjumma.” Jimin then rushingly away from that building. He had to go to the airport seriously super quick!

#

“Last call to the passengers for flight to America.” 

Minhye quickly settled up all the requirements. Checked in, going through the security and now, she already in the plane. Waiting to be departed. She looked out from the window. She sighed. 

“Did I making a right decision? Mianhae Jimin. I am sorry to leave without telling you. I just wanted to start a new life well without you.” 

Minhye clear her mind and sit back while calming herself.

#

Jimin reached the departure bay. There are too many people there. Jimin managed to just ask the receptionist.

“Excuse me, is there any flight to America by this hour?” 

“There's one which already took off 15 minutes ago and the another one will be in two hours from now.” The woman answered.

Suddenly, someone tapped Jimin's shoulder. Jimin turned back. It's Junhee.

“Hey, Jimin! Why are you here?” Junhee knew Jimin probably searching for Minhye but she just ask to avoid obviousness.

“Junhee, where's Minhye?” Jimin still hoping for miracle.

Junhee sighed. And that's make Jimin already know the answer.

“She already go?”

Junhee nodded. “I am sorry. Minhye didn't want me to tell you.”

Jimin's heart break into a pieces. He didn't get any chance anymore to make everything better. No more hope.
#

Junhee told Jimin everything about why Minhye wanna moving out. And Jimin admitted that if he in Minhye's place, he could do the same. Jimin felt guilty. Minhye lost her career because of him. Jimin felt totally worst.

“Jimin-ah, for the sake of Minhye's happiness would you promise a thing?” Junhee asked.

“What it is?” Jimin weakly said.

“Promise me to move on. Don't feel guilty. Don't ever try to search for her and keep entertain people. Promise?” 

Jimin took a deep breath. He smiled weakly. “Okay. I…promise.” 

#

You not understand 
How much you really mean to me
I need you by my side
The only necessary thing
What comes to you 
Baby I’m addicted
You like a drug no rehab can fix it
You're all I ever need
Baby you're amazing
You’re my angel come and save me
#

.:3 years later:.

Marissa Yoon having her nice day in America. She's a violin teacher in her own music school partnership with some of her friends. She also uploading her video playing violin while singing and covering Korean songs. Her videos getting popular day by day. Tons of suscribers and viewers per day. And today, she got casted by a music producer. Just who are not happy?

“Mummy, I want to go now!” Marissa shouted from the living room searching for her mother.

“Okay. Good luck, Minhye. Mummy will always supporting you!” Mrs. Yoon hugging her daughter.

“Thank you mummy!” Marissa answered then quickly to her car to go to her destination.

#
“Oh, Marissa! You're here. Here, take your sit.” A not too old man excitedly inviting her to the meeting room as she entering the office.

“I am Mr. Lee Hwang Jung, the producer who in charge to casting you. My name here is Harry Lee. So, don't be confused if anyone call me Mr. Harry.” The man introducing himself. 

Marissa just nodded then take her sit. She just excited as she will work under a Korean who now an America citizen just like her. Well, it may easy to understand each other.

After some briefing, Marissa just know that actually she will have a short training within 2 years to officially debuted. And in short period of time she will make special appearance in a single which featuring a solo singer. It is marketing strategy and Marissa just obey. 

“He will come today. It should be now.” 

“Who?”

“The one you have to collaborate with. He fly directly from Korea to here for music video shooting.”

“Ah.. I see…”

Marissa just nodded. While waiting that nugu singer she had some conversation with Mr. Harry. Suddenly, the meeting room door knocked.

“It must be him.” Mr. Harry sound excited. Marissa just nodded and smile.

Two of them staring at the door waiting the figure that will appear. The door finally opened and the singer show up himself with his manager.

“Sorry, I am late.” 

Marissa froze. How could it be him? Someone who she missed all this time is in front of him. It's Park Jimin!

“Jimin, she's the one I’m telling you. Marissa Yoon.” Mr. Harry said happily to Jimin. 

Jimin also froze there. Kind of speechless. “Mar..Marissa?” He stared at her repeatedly to make sure he's not dreaming.

“Her Korean name is Yoon Minhye. The name suits better than Marissa, right?” Mr. Harry chuckled happily.

Marissa awkwardly bowed. Nothing more she can do than just be quiet.
#

The meeting ended.

“I need to dismiss because I have a lot work to do. You guys can continue discuss or maybe search some chemistry. I need a success in that song. See you later.”

Mr. Harry then leave and that's make an awkward situation between them. 

“Do you plan all of this?” Marissa being Minhye and directly ask Jimin with a bit anger.

“I don't even know you're that Marissa. You didn't show your face in your cover videos. I thought you’re planning this.” Jimin explained well.

“I thought it will Jonghyun or K.Will or maybe Henry to be my partner. I don't know you will have solo debut.” 

The atmosphere was a bit tight. And Jimin don't want the same thing happened.

“You don't know how much I miss you, honey.”

Minhye froze after heard the ‘honey’. 

“Erm… If you didn't want to have a discussion, I… I need to go…” Minhye tried to avoid Jimin and she wanna left there as soon as possible.

“I am sorry. I still need you.” Jimin stood up as he saw Minhye wanna leave.

“You're a big star now and you will have a solo debut. You have everything now. You don't need me.” Minhye already walked to the door.

Jimin rushing grabbed Minhye's arm and drag her to his arm. Jimin hugged her tightly. Minhye just totally shocked. She just can't do a thing.

Jimin whispered. “I know, all this time I have been foolish. I should not agree with the break up. I should be by your side and keep supporting you. I should be there whenever people provoking you. I am sorry. I am totally sorry. After we getting apart I just realised that you're all I ever need. Only you. And until now, I still loving you. I hope you still feel the same. Yoon Minhye, would you be wife?” 

Minhye slowly put her arm around Jimin's which mean she agree. “Thank you, Jimin-ah. I love you too.”


-the end!!!

Author notes

-sorry for late update kind of busy *bow*
-wow it's the end!
-1306 is around the corner~ I am excited!!^^
-I wondering this chapter probably ‘the sad life of Kim Taehyung’ hahahahaXD 
-I am sorry the ending is kind a mess and ugly
-it's happy ending though *applause*
-thank you for reading, totally appreciate 
-comment your thoughts I would be happy then
-thank you thank you thank you