2-What About Love?

All I Ever Need

Jimin already sits in the huge auditorium. There's a lot of audience too. Then, the orchestra members stepped in to the stage. Jimin can see Minhye, wearing elegant knee-length black dress, a pair of high heels and her hair curled into a bun. She looked gorgeous with the violin in her hand.

The orchestra started. Jimin's eyes fixed only on Minhye. Only on her. Suddenly, his phone in his pocket vibrated. He got a call. Manager hyung appeared on the screen. Jimin stand and exit the hall. 

#

The show had ended. Minhye searching for Jimin figure and keep waiting at the backstage.

“Did he really comes? Oh! What I am thinking. Jimin said he comes. So, he will. He never lying to me. I must trust him. Yes. Maybe he just didn't know how to meet me. Positive is needed.”

Minhye packing her violin and change her outfit. But she still can see Jimin anywhere even at the audience sits. She sighed.

“Maybe next time he will come. He must be busy, right?” Minhye disappointed and her heart a bit broke.

#

It's Minhye's day off and Junhee came to her house. It's been a long time they didn't spend their time together. 

“How's your work? Everything goes right?” Junhee asked while switch on the television.

“Everything's fine. I learn a lot from the senior. They said I am a fast leaner and born with talent. Amazing right?” Minhye sat beside Junhee on the sofa with snacks in her hands.

“Woah. I am proud of you. Next time I will treat you something nice. Well, I am sorry didn't come to your show.” 

“Nevermind. I bet if you come to the show, you will be just ended up by sleeping, right?”

“You know me.”

Then, two of them burst into laughter and had an enjoyable time chatting together.

“Minhye, look that. Bangtan will do a tour concert around the world. Woah, daebak!” Junhee shouted while the screen playing the commercial of the tour.

“The Red Bullet? I…. I don't know about it though.” Minhye just a bit shocked. Jimin will do tour concert and this's mean they will be apart.

“Jimin didn't told you?” Junhee figuring it out.

Minhye just shook her down. Her face totally changed.

“Yah, don't be sad. I think he are going to tell you. He must totally busy right?” Junhee patted Minhye's shoulder.

“Yeah, I think so.” Minhye answered weakly.

#

Minhye threw herself on the bed after whole day rehearsing one of the big show. Then, she checked her phone. It's been a week, Jimin didn't gave her call. They just do online chatting. And it's totally a short one. Every time. She didn't want to call Jimin first as she didn't want to disturbing. All she can do was wait and hope.

“Jimin-ah, are you fine? You’ll go on your tour in three days. I will miss you a lot.”

Minhye waited for his calls and ended up by sleeping while hugging her phone with Jimin photo as the wallpaper.

#

“Jimin-ah. I miss you. Can we meet? I will come to your place if you're busy.”

“I miss you too but sorry. I didn't have free time.”

“Where are you? I will come to you, is that okay?”

“Just don't. I am preparing something…. Oh! I got to go. Sorry. Talk to you later.”

Minhye sighed. Every single phone call will ended up like that. It's will be in just 1-2 minutes. Or even just seconds.

“I must understand him. I can't be selfish. Yeah. I must positive and trust him.” 

Minhye took a deep breath and throwing away all of the bad thoughts.

#

“Yah, Minhye! How long you want to sit there and waiting for him? Here, I bring you foods.”

Junhee worried thinking of her friend. Minhye already sat and staring at her phone for hours.

“You can eat first. I will join you later. Jimin told me he want to give me a call as soon as he reached there. In my calculations, he already arrived there. In any time he will call me now.” Minhye’s eyes not even meeting Junhee’s. Focus on the black screen. She only see her own reflection.

“Minhye, stop that. I don't think he will call you. He must be busy rehearsing, interviews and many more. You understand right?” Junhee can't take it anymore.

Minhye became speecless. “I just miss him. We didn't even met before he fly abroad.”

Junhee suddenly felt guilty. “Hey, Minhye. Cheer up.” Junhee searching for ideas to make Minhye happy. “Let's shopping. It's been awhile we didn't hanging out.”

Minhye's lips curled a smile. “You're right. Let's have some movies too.”

#

Minhye totally didn't okay at the mall. A lot of Jimin's poster hanging with s. Jimin's standee in front of the entrance. Jimin merchandise everywhere. Looking at long faced Minhye, Junhee became worried.

“Minhye, are you okay?” Junhee asked.

“Ah, I'm okay.” Minhye gave her tainted smile.

“No, you're not.” Junhee said seriously.

Minhye just sighing. “I don't know.”

Junhee's eyes meeting Minhye's. Staring deeply. “Okay, let's see. Can you please forget about Jimin for awhile. Pretend that you didn't even know him. You just know, he is a singer and that's it. Put him out of your mind and enjoy yourself. Do whatever you want as long as you're happy and follow your heart. Don't think or worrying him much. He will be okay.” 

Minhye just shocked. “What are you talking about? It's nonsense. I can't do it.”

“No. You must do it. Lately, I found you in despair. Waiting, hoping about him. I can let my bestfriend being that way. I want the old Minhye. The cheerful one. Don't let boys make you down. Please. This is for your own happiness.” Junhee words totally make Minhye realize.

“Mianhae, chingu-yaa. Okay. I’ll try to do it.” Minhye took a deep breath and ended up with smile.

#

It's been a week Jimin away and Minhye already can live happily even without phone calls. Well, she did it. 

That day, Minhye got a really happy news. She given a solo stage in the orchestra show alongside the professional violinist. She wanted to share this happiness with her beloved.

“Jimin-ah! Guess what?” Minhye was totally excited.

“What?” Jimin answered with half sleeping voice. “You know what, it's night here.”

“Oh, jinjja? Am I disturbing you sleeping? I'm sorry.”

“Nevermind. What is it?” 

“I got my solo stage! Awesome right?” 

“Hurm. Yeah. That's it?”

“Yeah that's it. Isn't it exciting?”

“Hurm. Yeah.”

“Just…yeah?”

“What do you want else? I am totally sleepy right now.”

“Ah, arasseo. Mianhae.”

“Okay, talk to you later.”

Before Minhye even said goodbye, Jimin already hanging up. Minhye sighed again. 

“I’m just disturbing him, right? Huh.”

#

Minhye tuning one of the violin in the studio. There's some junior violinist there too. While then, Minhye just silently listening to their conversation. 

“BTS Jimin is totally hot. I admiring very much!” 

“Jimin? Ah, you're right. He’s so boyfriend material.”

“But wait, didn't you guys know, he seemed close to Jung Hyena.”

“Hyena? Oh she's from the new girl group, Rose right? She's kinda pretty and has a sweet voice.”

“He said Hyena is kinda his type.”

“Oh, I hope they just friend. Well, Jimin already had girlfriend.”

“What? Really? Who that lucky woman?”

“Me! Of course!”

Then three of the laughing happily. But then there's Minhye felt just want to crack the violin, her heart full of insecurity and jealousy.

“It's just rumors right? I must trust Jimin.” Minhye cried in her heart.

#

“Honey! I totally miss you.” Jimin tone was totally the happiest one.

“Hey, Jimin-ah. Why suddenly you call me?” Minhye still sad about the rumors. She just can't stop thinking about it.

“Aren't you happy that I am calling you?”

“Yeah. What is it actually?”

“Let's meet this weekend, shall we?”

“This weekend? I am sorry. I can't. There's big show on that day.”

“Oh really?”

“Sorry again. You should tell me earlier. I'm getting busy nowadays.”

“Oh, okay. We can meet next time, right.”

“I hope so.”

“You hope so?”

“Well, you always didn't have time for us. You're an idol. Just who am I wanted to be with you.”

“Honey, what are you talking about?”

“Hurm. Nothing. Aren't you busy now? You must rest well right?”

“Ah, yes. I should.”

“Bye, rest well.”

“Thank you. I love you, honey..” Jimin didn't end his words but Minhye already hanging up.
 
Jimin put his phone on the table. “Something's not going right.” 

“What's wrong? It's Minhye?” Taehyung asked.

“Yeah. She seemed like avoiding me.” Jimin sighed.

“Maybe she just busy.” Taehyung comforting him.

“Yeah, maybe this is what she feels when I busy too.” Jimin sounded unhappy.

#

Minhye lied to Jimin about the weekend show. No show on weekend and Jimin didn't realize about it even Minhye already informed about it in older days. That's make Minhye felt terrible. She just wanted to calming her mind. She just too tired thinking about their relationship.

#

That weekend, Minhye having a nice morning in her apartment. Eating her breakfast calmly while scrolling online newspaper. Scroll and scroll. Suddenly, she saw a very shocking headline. She froze.

“BTS Jimin caught dating with Rose Hyena”

Minhye accidentally dropped the mug which she hold since earlier. She just too shocked. Too much feelings inside her heart. She didn't even know she should cry or angry. Suddenly, from nowhere Jimin appeared.

“Honey, kwenchana-yo? I heard breaking sound.”

Minhye stood up an accidentally stepped on the break pieces of the glass mug.

“Auch!”

#

Jimin told her why he can be there. Actually, he just want to leave the flowers and the gift in front of the door as he knew Minhye will be not home and at the show instead. While Jimin wanted walked away, he heard the breaking sound and quickly entered the house. 

Minhye foot was bleeding a lot because of the breaking pieces. Jimin quickly handled that. He put some antiseptic and cover her foot with bandage. While Jimin did that, Minhye can't stop herself by staring at Jimin deeply. Jimin noticed that.

“Isn't it too obvious looking at me that way?” Jimin's lips curled a smile.

“Jimin-ah, mianhae.”

Jimin lifted up his head facing Minhye. “For what?”

“I am not a good girlfriend. I am sorry.” Minhye shooked down her head.

Jimin felt weird and cupped Minhye's cheek with his hand.

“Are you okay, honey? You're the best girlfriend ever.”

Minhye put down Jimin's hand from her cheek. Then she looked deeply in Jimin's eyes.

“Jimin-ah, no matter what happened, I will always keep trusting you.” 

Jimin became totally confused. “Honey, what are you talking about? Is everything okay?”

Minhye gave him a tainted smile. “I love you.” Then she leaned forward and hugged  Jimin tightly.

“Yeah, I love you too, dear.” Jimin just hugged her back with a lot of questions playing in his mind.

#

“Jiminie, did you know about this?” Taehyung showed Jimin the online news about his scandal.

“What is it?” Jimin started reading. Then, he shocked. “When this thing getting viral?”

“Since early in the morning, I guess.”

“Oh my! That's why suddenly Minhye being weird. She must hurt a lot!” 

“By the way, why suddenly this kind of news happened? You are close to Hyena?” Taehyung insecure.

“We just friends. Well, maybe Hyena like me but I don't and I never treat her more than a friend. We meet often though. And just that. It doesn't make any sense.” Jimin explained to Taehyung.

“Okay, okay. I believe in you. You must clear up your name quickly before anything happened. And also, told Minhye everything. Poor her.”

“Arasseo.” Jimin nodded.

#

Minhye stopped playing her violin as her phone rang. She saw Jimin's name on the screen. Then, she just ignore and continue playing the song. 

Her phone rang again and it's Jimin. Minhye threw her ego away and just answer it.

“Honey, why didn't you answer my first call?”

“Mianhae. I was practicing violin and didn't notice the phone ringing.” Minhye lied.

“Am I disturbing you?” 

“Nevermind, I am not as busy as you.”

“Are you mad at me?” Jimin found Minhye tone was just not right.

“I don't know.” 

“Mianhae. You already know the rumors right?” 

“Sort of. It's okay. It's just a rumor.”

“You trust me right?”

“Well, it's getting lesser day by day.”

“I am a bad boyfriend though. I should be more careful with female idol next time so, I won't hurt you.”

“Thank you because you still think about me even she's way prettier than me.”

“You're the prettiest in my eyes though.”

“Should I believe that?”

“You should because you are.”

“Have you finish your cheesy words session?”

“No, I'm not done yet. Shall we have a date? So, I can see your pretty face?”

“I.. I am busy. Aren't you busy too?” Minhye tried to avoid Jimin.

“No, I'm not. The promotion already end and now we are free. Pleaseeee… Just one day.”

“Okay. I will tell you whenever I'm free.”

“That's it. I will wait for the day. Thank you, honey.”

“Hurm.. Okay, talk to you later, Jimin-ah.”

Minhye threw her phone away. She just not happy though.

#

The show already ended and Minhye packing up her stuffs. Her face was totally not in good condition lately and her some of her musicians friends noticed that.

“Minhye are you okay? Lately you always not in mood. No cheer smile from you.” One of the pianist, her fellow, Lee Hyerim asked.

“Ani. I'm okay. Maybe I just tired.” Minhye smiled weakly. Covering her sadness.

“Let me guess..... Is it about boys? They hurting your heart.” 

Minhye just shocked. It's just totally true. Her expression define everything.“It's not that serious. I just thinking too much.” Minhye just thought to not let anyone knew about it.

“You're too kind. If I were you, I will ask for break up. Boys are always like that. Hurting and ask for forgiveness again and again. They should have a lesson.” 

Minhye smiled bitterly. “Don't worry. I am okay. I have to go now. See you tomorrow.” Minhye quickly left Hyerim. Actually, Hyerim just make she felt confused and worse.

#

Before getting home, Minhye went to a café. She needed some caffeine or maybe chocolate which can make she felt better.

She got a glass of caramel macchiato, a chocolate muffin and sat beside the glass window. She took a deep breath and enjoy them.

Well, something had happened and that's make Minhye felt totally terrible. She heard a conversation. 

Woman 1: Hey, I got new gossip.
Woman 2: What is it?
Woman 1: It's about BTS Jimin.
Woman 2: Ouh. That dating rumors right?
Woman 1: Yesterday, I accidentally met their stylist at my high school reunion party. She's one of my classmates. 
Woman 2: Heol! What she told to you?
Woman 1: She said, the rumors are false. Because Jimin already had girlfriend since before debut.
Woman 2: OMO! That's why he never getting close to any girl idols like the other members.
Woman 1: Exactly. Jimin didn't even told them about it but Jimin doings just too obvious. Every free time, he will ask for excuse and rush to somewhere. Sometimes, when he got a call, he used to answer it in private and make a call in private. The other staff also noticed there's a girl photo as his phone wallpaper. Then, they concluded that Jimin already had a girlfriend.
Woman 2: Ouh, I see. I think that girl will totally upset about the rumors.
Woman 1: She deserves that. That's the risk dating an idol. She should ready earlier. Jimin was circled by a lot of pretty idols everyday. It's impossible that Jimin didn't even attracted to one of them. 
Woman 2: Yeah. It's even a burden to Jimin to control his communication with any girls. He is universal star, just who that poor girl.
Woman 1: I wonder. Just how they managed to hide their relationship? Dating in secret place, make sure people didn't notice them. It's hard. If I in that girl place, I will ask for broke up.
Woman 2: Me too. How long they want to being that way? The girl will hurt day by day and Jimin will having a problem in his career. Well, no happiness. They should just give up in the relationship.

Minhye heard everything and she wished she was not there. Suddenly, a drop of tears running on her cheek. She can't take it anymore. Without even touch the food and drinks, Minhye left the café quickly.

#

That day, Minhye will have a date with Jimin. It's been a long time though. But Minhye didn't excited as always. She cannot stop thinking about the women from the other day conversation. Did she should give Jimin some chance? Or not?

#

Minhye reached the venue first. The identical bench. A public place for sure and she bet Jimin will wear something that cover his face and body. Minhye sat there, wait and wait. Jimin still can't be seen. Minhye sighed. She just too tired of hoping. Minhye already stood up and wanna gave up. As she started her step, someone hugged her tightly from the back.

“Where are you going? I'm here.” 

It's Jimin. Minhye felt so calm in the warm hug. Like all her problems blown away. It's been a long time she didn't felt this way and she knew only Jimin can make her felt this way. 

“I thought you will not coming.” Minhye let out the hug and facing Jimin. Well, her thoughts was true. Jimin wore a black mask covering part of her face, a pair of sunglasses and a snapback. 

“I already promise you, right?” Jimin hand running on Minhye's cheek and gave her a pinch. “Hey, smile juseyo. I'm here.” Jimin smiling sweetly and that's thaw Minhye's heart but her ego win. She gave Jimin a weak smile.

“Actually, I have something to tell you…” As Minhye wanna finish her words suddenly, Jimin hugged her tightly and bury his face in Minhye shoulder. “Jimin-ah, what's wrong?” 

“I’m sorry. Actually, I saw one of my biggest fan across the road.” Jimin whispered. “Let's go to any indoor. Shall we?” 

Minhye just hold back her anger. That time, she just want to slap Jimin face. Jimin doings just make she sure about everything. 

“How could he change our date place because of a nugu fan?”
“He recognized his fans?”
“He hugged me just want to covering his face?”
“He's using me for his own sake?”
“Did he even understand my feelings?”
“Why he did this to me?”
“Can't he just tell the fan that I am his girlfriend?”
“If he really loves me, why can't he sacrifice a bit?”
“Did he really honest in this relationship?”

Those kind of dialog playing in her head. She just totally angry with this incident. She can't take it anymore.

#

Jimin led Minhye to a restaurant. In their way, Minhye suddenly grabbed Jimin's arm and stopped him. “Jimin-ah, stop it.”

Jimin shocked. He turn back facing Minhye. “What's wrong Minhye? We need to be fast. It gonna rain soon.”

Minhye sighed. “Please, listen to me this time.” Without waiting Jimin replied, Minhye brought him to an empty streets. No people there, private enough.

#

“Jimin-ah, let's break up.” Minhye hold back her tears.

Jimin shocked and goosebumps a lot. “What…what are you talking about? Is everything okay?”

Minhye took a deep breath. “Our relationship. It's over. Okay?” Minhye looked away. She didn't dare looking into Jimin's eyes.

“Yoon Minhye, are you okay? Why so suddenly? If I do anything wrong, I am sorry.” Jimin already panicked.

Minhye sighed. “It's not anyone's fault. I just thought this is the best way for us.” 

“Hey, looked into my eyes.” Jimin lifted Minhye head using his both hands gently. “Is people around you being provoke towards you? Tell me.”

Minhye bite her lower lips. She just speechless.

“I promise, no matter what happened, I will always love you. And only you. We protect this relationship for a long time and why you suddenly wanna give up? They must just provoking you.” Jimin cried.

Minhye can't stand it anymore. Tears started flowing on her cheeks. She stepped backwards and that's make Jimin put off his hands from her.

“But they're true. You're an idol. A universal idol. Just who am I? A poor girl who waited her loved one to call her, message to her. I am just like one of your fans. Hoping and wishing to be with you. That's it. You had your own successful life. I am such a burden. You should just focus on your career and not me. Even we date in hidden place, you had to cover your face so people will not recognize you and we have to keep this relationship as secret. I am sorry. I am not that strong. We should just ended this up. For your happiness. Isn't it relieve for an idol? You don't have to worry when you have to be with other female idol, your fans. You're free.” Minhye ended up by a bitter smile while tears didn't stop flowing from her eyes.

“How about yours? Your happiness?” Jimin asked. 

“Me? I am happy as long as you're happy. Well, love need sacrifice right?” Minhye smile again and make Jimin more guilty.

“But…” Jimin still refused.

Minhye quickly cut his words. “No buts. It's okay. Time will heal.”

Minhye suddenly put off the couple ring from her fingers. She take Jimin's hand and gave it to him. “Thank you for everything.” Minhye then leaned forward and gave the last kiss on Jimin's lips. Before Jimin even ready to replied the kiss, Minhye quickly ended it up.

“Take care, Park Jimin.” Minhye wiped her tears then walked away.

Jimin leaned against the wall. “Oh, what should I do!”

#

Minhye can't stop crying. The more she wanted to stop, the more tears flowing. It's relieved that on that moment was raining. No one noticed she's crying a lot. 

As soon as she reached home, she quickly to her bedroom. She took out a box under her bed. She took a frame from her make up table. She could see she was smiling happily in the picture with Jimin. She hugged the frame for the last time and put it into the box. Then, she reached the teddy bear on her bed, flowers in the vase, a shirt, a pair of sneakers, a scarf, a flower crown and a snapback. All of them were given by Jimin and some of them were their couple wear. She also walked to her bookshelf. She took out some love letters that Jimin used to give her while in high school. All of the things, she just threw them into the box. Minhye then close the box and put it under her bed.

Minhye threw herself on her bed and sighed again. She just slept and calming herself.

#

Jimin sat on the sofa. Staring at Minhye's ring deeply.

“Hey, Jiminie! How's your date?” Taehyung suddenly came and sat beside Jimin.

Jimin sighed. He stared at Taehyung then put the ring on the table. “Talk to you later.” Then Jimin just leaving Taehyung dumbfounded. Taehyung took the ring from the table. “It's a woman's ring.” 

Taehyung then just realized a thing. He hurriedly to Jimin. “Don't tell me you broke up with Minhye!”

Jimin didn't answer him. He just totally confused.

*to be continued 

Authors note

*thanks for reading 
*hope you like it
*they already broke up~ (that's the rain kekeke)
*next chapter probably the last
*how should it be for ending? 
*tell me your thoughts at comment box
*thank you again!