1- I'll be next to you

All I Ever Need

“Yoon Minhye, would you be my girlfriend?”

Minhye still remember that line. That time, after her high school graduation ceremony, Park Jimin, boy she totally adores asking her out. She was totally happy that time. She can't stop herself saying yes and they made a lovely couple until now. Everything just going nicely.

Minhye just back from her music academy. She walked by the shop lots. She stopped by a television shop. The television which displayed by the glass window didn't attracted Minhye much. It's Jimin, in a music show. 

“New uprising star, Bangtan Sonyeondan” 

The mc introduced them to the audience. It's seven young boys then introducing themselves and Jimin as the main dancer and vocal. Minhye also recognize the boy with stage name- V. “Isn't he is Taehyung?” Minhye hummed. 

Minhye didn't shocked at all. She already knew Jimin was a trainee since high school and he already told her about the debut. Minhye proud of Jimin. He really work hard to achieve his dream. 

Minhye continue her walked heading to her real destination. Today she will meet Jimin after weeks. Well, Jimin was busy with his career and Minhye didn't want to interrupt. She sat on the bench waiting passionately.

It already 10 minutes past. Minhye sighed. Looking at her watch. “Jimin-ah, where are you?”

Suddenly, Minhye eyes covered by totally familiar hands. 

“Guess who I am?”

 Minhye’s lips curled a smile after heard that sweet voice. She seemed missing Jimin much. “Yah! You're late!”

Jimin let go of his hands. Then, Minhye turned facing to her boyfriend. She's quite shocked looking at all black Jimin. He wore shades which Minhye can't see his small eyes. Almost all his hair covered by the sophisticated beanie. A scarf covering his neck and his chin too. Basic tee and skinny jeans also black.

“Mianhae.” Jimin grinned innocently.
Minhye replied him with some chuckles. “I am dating an idol or what? You look like a an undercover spy.”

“Whatever you say. I miss you so much!” Jimin suddenly gave Minhye a tight warm hug.

“I miss you too.” Minhye whispered while put her arms around Jimin's.

Then they let out their hug in sync and sat on the bench

“You must be busy after this, right?” Minhye start the conversation.

“Sort of. But don't worry. I will meet you every week. I promise.” Jimin put his arm around Minhye’s shoulders.

“Yah, you didn't have to. It's okay. It may burdened you.” Minhye refused his offer.

“You know what, I am the luckiest man alive to have a caring girlfriend such you.” Jimin smiled which can kill all the women in the world 

“Aish. I am not like all your fangirls who easily fall with your cheesy words. I am not an easy lady.”  Minhye hissed.

“That's the reason why I dated you.” Jimin threw some more cheesy words perfectly with his wink.

“Since when you used to say cheesy words? You still rookie though.” Minhye just can't resist it. Her face started turning red.

“I don't know. It's naturally come. Maybe when it comes to you.” Then Jimin chuckled.

“Stop it. Let's eat something, I’m hungry.” Minhye changed the subject as her face was totally red.

#
“Jimin-ah, did all your members know about us.” Minhye asked Jimin who busy munching his meal.

“Uhm? No. Only Taehyung knew about it.” Jimin still busy eating.

“Taehyung?” Minhye just curious.

“He went to the same high school with us. You still remember him, right?”

“I see.” Minhye nodded. Then, they just focusing on their meal.

“Honey, I actually wanna tell you something.” Jimin break the silence while finishing his meal.

“Tell me, what it is?” Minhye curious.

“Actually, we have to act a short scene for commercial as ambassador. We will working with a girl group which they still didn't decide. So, there's some skinship happened for that. What do you think?” Jimin didn't dare to look into Minhye eyes. He totally guilty. 

“Don't do it.” Minhye replied short and totally serious.

“Jinjja? Okay, I will tell them I didn't take part of it.” Jimin seemed totally happy and relieved.

Minhye shocked. She acted cold and angry just to look at Jimin’s reaction. Actually, in the deep of her heart, Minhye absolutely didn't want Jimin to do it. But she knows she can't be selfish. It's about Jimin's career. She can't stop Jimin do what he want. 

“Yah! Park Jimin! I am just kidding. Just do it. It's about your career.” Minhye hissed.

“I’m just scared if your heart breaks to pieces. I don't want to hurt you.” Jimin laid his hand on Minhye's hand. Hold it tight.

“It's okay. Don't have to worry about me. I will be okay. Just be professional. If I can't stand with all of these, I would just left you right after you told me about your dream to be an idol.” Minhye gave her honest smile and make Jimin totally relieved.

“Thank you, honey!” Jimin leaned forward and kissed Minhye on her cheek.

“But not only that.” Minhye pouted.

Jimin lifted one of his eyebrows. “What is it?”

“Don't chat with them after shooting, flirting with them and don't ever exchange the phone number with them. Arasseo?” Jimin grinned as he smelled jealousy in Minhye.

“Yes ma'am!” Jimin grinned cutely and then they burst out laughing happily.

#

It's Minhye’s birthday. She was totally sad because Jimin can't be with her. Jimin and s make their debut in Japan. So, she just hanging in her apartment, watching television and do nothing. She already graduated from the music academy and now she just waiting for graduation ceremony.

Suddenly, she got a call. Minhye thought it was from Jimin but Son Junhee, her bestfriend’s name appeared on the screen. 

“Happy birthday, Minhye-yah!”

Minhye which not in the current mood lazily replied. “Thank you. You're the first person wishing my birthday this year after my parents. Congrats.”

“Jinjja? Did Jimin still didn't gave you a call?” 

Minhye sighed. “Jimin must be busy. His popularity totally shocking day by day.”

“I see. I will sent your present later. I am at my parents’ place now. Sorry, I can't celebrate your birthday today.” 

“Nevermind, it's okay.” Minhye disappointed voice totally clear to be heard through the call.

“Yah, cheer up. Maybe Jimin will call you later.” Junhee trying to comfort her bestfriend.

“I’m just okay. Don't worried much. Send my regards to your parents. Talk to you later.” Minhye wanted to just end the hurting conversation.

“Arasseo. Take care.”

Minhye then threw herself on the sofa and take a comfortable nap.

#
Minhye do some grocery shopping that night. She also took some time to relaxing her mind after trapped in her apartment all day long. She managed to left her phone home for more peace.

#
As Minhye reached the floor of her apartment, she saw a man figure leaning against her front door. Minhye felt suspicious. Steps after steps. She froze.

“Park Jimin?”

The man lifted his head. Yes, he is Jimin.

“What are you doing here?” Minhye running to him.

“Happy Birthday.” Jimin grinned.

“How long you've been here? When you arrived Korea? Why didn't you call me first?” Minhye asked worriedly.

“It's been almost 30 minutes. I directly come here from the airport. I’ve call you but no answer. I am sorry. Didn't be here for your birthday.”

Minhye noticed something not right with Jimin. His face was totally pale and also seemed tired. Quickly, Minhye put her palm on Jimin's forehead. Sweaty and hot. He was shivering too.

“No. You're caught in fever. I’ll call the taxi to bring you back to your dorm. You must be tired.” Minhye wanted to enter her house to get her phone but Jimin grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

“Don't. Gwenchana. It's okay. I'm okay.” Jimin gave a weak smile.

“Stop it Jimin. You're not okay.” Minhye let out her wrist from Jimin, standing facing her boyfriend.

“I….just want to be with you.” As Jimin let out his words, he can't do more. He suddenly fainted in Minhye's arms.

“Jimin-ah! Wake up!”

#
Minhye can easily carried Jimin to her room. He just too light and lose weight well for the comeback. “I bet your weight better than the cello and all the instruments, Jimin.” She hummed.

Minhye wiped the sweat which running on Jimin face then take the wet cloth and put it neatly on Jimin's forehead. Laying the blanket all over his body and switch on the room’s heater.

She was sitting on the floor while staring at sleeping Jimin on the bed. 

“Jimin-ah, jinjja mianhaeyo. I always put you in hard times and burdening you a lot. You should just focus on your career and stop thinking of me. It's hurt looking you in pain. You must be tired. Mianhae. I am a bad girlfriend.”

Minhye sighed. She take a look at her phone. Jimin called her 13 times. “I am the worst!” 

Suddenly, Jimin's phone ringing. She took it out from his pocket and saw Taehyung's name on the screen. She managed to answer it. 

“Yah! Jimin! Where are you? You told us want to the clinic. Is it really take a really long time? You totally make us worried.” Taehyung kept nagging without knowing he talked to Minhye.

“Mianhae. Jimin was with me.” Minhye voice a bit shaky.

“Minhye? Is that you?” Taehyung asked.

“Yes, I am. Sorry if it worrying you guys. Jimin suddenly come to my place. I also didn't know about it. He wanted to surprise me but he ended up by fainted instead. Now, he is resting in my house.” Minhye just told him everything. Well, they're classmates before.

“I see. It's relieved to know he with someone that can be trusted.”

“Sorry again. I will treat him well.” 

“Don't need to apologize. It's okay.”

“It's late now. You must be tired. Rest well, Taehyung-ssi.”

“Thank you. Take care, Minhye.”

#
It's already midnight. Minhye still staring unconscious Jimin. She just too guilty. The clock still ticking. It's 2.00 a.m. Minhye can't hold back her sleepy eyes. She still sitting on the floor while resting her head on the bed near to Jimin face. She ended up by sleeping in that position. 

#
Jimin opened up his eyes slowly as the light of the sun started entering the room from the window. He just confused where he is. Jimin turn his body. His lips curled a smile. Minhye sleeping face appeared in his sight. Jimin can't stop himself staring that face. “How can still look good while sleeping? I hope I can see this face every morning.” 

Suddenly, Minhye also awake. “Jimin-ah, you already awake? Why are you staring like that? Whatever. I will make breakfast. Just rest here, okay?” She said unclearly, half sleeping. She stood up while scratching her eyes.

“No, you can't go anywhere.” Jimin grab Minhye's arm.

“Jimin-ah, you just rest here, okay?” Minhye ordered.

“Rest with me.” Jimin pull Minhye's arm to his side. Minhye lost stability and fall on the bed beside him.

“Yah! What do you want to do?” Minhye shocked and nervous as Jimin put his arms around her waist while both of them laying on the bed.

“Let's get some sleep.” Jimin then hugged Minhye tightly. Minhye gave up then hugged him back and buried her face in Jimin's chest. Minhye felt warm and comfortable in his arms while Jimin her hair passionately.

#
“Are you sure your schedule is free today?” Minhye lifted one of her eyebrows while staring at Jimin eating his breakfast hungrily. 

“Yes. I am totally sure. Today is our rest day.” Jimin answering while his mouth still full of food.

“I bet you didn't take your dinner last night.” Minhye commenting.

“I just forget to take dinner. Our schedule was totally packed yesterday.” Jimin acted innocent.

“I don't think so. You must maintaining your weight as well your abs, right?” Minhye argued.

Jimin suddenly put down the chopsticks. “You know everything, honey. Mianhae.” 

“Yah! You don't have to apology. It's not your fault. I understand. Just eat some more. Arrachi? Just for today.” 

Jimin's lips curled a smile. “I want to kiss you right now, but your cooks win for now.” 

#

After the most memorable day (for them) ended, they didn't met each other for a month. Bangtan popularity totally rising and Minhye do part time job as music teacher while searching  empty place for her in any famous orchestra group. They still reaching each other through the phone frequently. And they do their habitual happily.
One day, it's a mini fansigning event held. Jimin and all s already on their sits. Preparing the best for their beloved fans. It's crowded at the venue and it's normal right? 

Smile, signing, answering questions and smiling again. They used to it. Fans are everything to them.

One after one. Jimin was very kind to each of them. Suddenly, unexpected thing happened.

“Miss, you must put off your mask and sunglasses.” A guard on duty warned a lady. The lady totally look suspicious with her glasses hiding her eyes, black mask covering , white thick scarf, around her neck and the coat. Well, why a person should covering herself to meet her own idol?

That's captured Jimin attention as he sat near them. 

“No. I can't! I…. I have flu and conjunctivitis. So, I can’t put them off. It can harm Jimin and the members.” The lady accused.

The guard still curious. 

“Oh, I mean… Jimin oppa and other oppa… Okay, okay, I promise, I will not do anything beyond your thoughts. I promise. Just let me wear all of this. Please..” 

At last, the guard just let her be. And Jimin still curious.

The lady walked towards the fansign table. The first table was Jimin's.

“Hello.” Jimin greeted her with sweet smile.

“Um..” The lady just humming while taking out something from her coat’s pocket. Jimin was a bit angry as the lady didn't even replying his kind greet.

“I didn't here with any of your albums or poster or whatever. I am not one of your fans.” The lady told with serious voice. And that's make Jimin angrier.

“Do you mean it?” Jimin asked.

“Do you think I’m kidding? Okay. Okay. I just want to give you this.” The lady put an envelope on the table.

“What is it?” Jimin quickly opened the envelope. It's an orchestra show ticket. Jimin’s lips make an ‘o’ shape. He lifted his head, facing the lady. “Yoon Minhye?”

The lady put off the glasses and mask. She smiled sweetly. “Oppa, how you doing?”
Then she smirk while whispered. “We're the same age, and this is the first and the last time I call you oppa. To make sure the guard didn't eyeing me.” 

Jimin started laughing. “Flu and conjunctivitis? Seriously?” Then he kept laughing.

“Yah! I sacrificing myself to get in here with a lot of crazy fangirls just to see you. Didn't you felt proud of your girlfriend?” Minhye sighed.

“Mianhae. You just surprised me a lot.” Jimin stop laughing. “So, you already achieved your dream? My ‘good luck, honey’ was a miracle right?”

“Not so. I am born with talent. I want to be a lead or maybe got my own solo stage. I must work hard like you. Make sure you come. You can come on any date that written on the ticket. There's a lot of date. At least you come once. Arrachi?” 

“You're so understanding. I feel want to hug you now.” 

“Don't you dare. I will be hospitalized due to your fangirls hit me with the chair if you do so. I got to go. The guard will suspect me something not right. Bye.” Minhye already want to leave but then Jimin grab her wrist.

“Thank you, honey. I love you.” He whispered.

Minhye gave him a wink and straightly left that place ignoring other members.

Minhye disappeared from Jimin's sight. Suddenly, Jungkook who sits beside him poking her arm.

“Hyung, what's wrong with that girl? She just come here to see you?”

Jimin's lips curled a smile. “She's not our fans. She's my fan.”

#
*to be continued 

Author’s note

*thanks for reading 
*hope you like it
*it’s just an opening with a lot of happiness
*prepare yourself for next chapter (there will be a lot of rains)
*comment for any ideas and suggestions (I am still a hoobae^^)
*thank you again!