Feelings

FORBIDDEN LOVE

Woohyun wake up when a ray of sunlight hit his face. It might sound romantic and and drama-styled when you were waken up by the first light of the dayand you thought you would have a beautiful sunshine day. Belive him, it's not. Normally, he would close his eyes and sleep for another good 5 minutes before the voice of Mr.Jang echoing all over the house. But today was not a regular day, he wasn't the old Woohyun with a covered one-sided love anymore, he was the happiest guy in the world with his beloved lying next to him. He was observing Howon's gorgeous face. He looked like some kind of characters coming out from idealistic songs where the girl was sleeping serenely and her boyfriend watching her. Of course, Howon would be the girl and Woohyun played the role of her handsome boyfriend. God, if Howon knew about alll these thoughts of him, he would be undoubtedly mad. Usually, Howon wanted to keep an image of maliness and bravado in front of others and he would be furious but for the most part, embarrassed, if people realised that deep inside, he was just a shy little baby. He was cute in a subtle but endearing way. Maybe Woohyun would use this advantage to a little bit later, he giggled to himself

A knock on the door made his devious plan fly away. " Woohyun master, I want to inform that you have been already ten minutes late for school."

Jesus, why did he have to choose right at this romantic moment to bring out that information? And more importantly, why didn't he say sooner??AHHH. Woohyun sprang out of the bed immediately and almost hit his head to the ground on the process. He shaked Howon's body violently " Howon, wake up! You need to wake up now!!!"

Howon covered his ears, burrying deeper in the pillow and muffling " Sunggyu hyung, please let me sleep. I'm tired...."

In another dimension of time and space, Woohyun would find this sleepy Howon extremely cute and jump on him, giving him a squeeze to death but now he didn't have time for that. He shaked Howon stronger this time " Howonie, this isn't your house and we are already late for school"

It's not that Woohuyn really cared about going to school on time or anything, he's always a lazy rule breaker. Still, he worried about Howon since the boy was the class president and as long as he'd heard, Howon was never late, not even a single day. Woohyun could see the realizatiom hitting Howon's face when he opened his eyes in shock, sitting up right away. He cursed under his breath " Dam... dam it... I'm so dead" and rummaged a round for his belongings. Another truth hit Howon when he recognized that he didn't have his school uniform. He had been so angry running out of the house, crying out his heart that he didn't cared about the repercussion. Woohyun seemed like feeling Howon's problem cause he told Mr.Jang " please bring me two pairs of uniform" then he turned to Howon, smiling " Uhm, you can use the bathroom. Mr.Jang will give you my uniform. It may fit you since I reckon we have the same body size...". He stopped and a faint shade of pink appeared on his cheek. Woohyun felt embarrassed as the memory of Howon lying in his embrace flooded his mind. He muttered " See you downstair!" before quickly going out of the room.

Being left alone in the room, Howon sat down and thought for a moment about what had happened last night. For the first time in his sixteen-year life, Howon had a real kiss, not those chaste kisses Sunggyu hyung gave him every morning, but the real lover's one. He might be very much impulsive when saying he liked Woohyun. He did have feelings for Woohyun but he didn't know for sure if it was affection or just admiration. Geez, he would have to sort out his feelings as soon as possible

He quickly grabbed some clothes given by Mr.Jang and got in the bathroom. After putting the uniform on, Howon realized that there were some traces of purple bruises on his neck, especially under his chin. Unlike last time, these bruises made him flutter in the stomach and warmed his heart. Howon hoped noone would see those love traces or else his reputation might fly away with the wind for good, or worst, Sunggyu hyung would kill him.

On the way to school, neither Woohyun nor Howon said anything. They just sat silently in the back seat eating some sandwitches. After a few more minutes, Woohyun hessitantly hold Howon's hand as his eyes still glued to the cae window. He didn't dare to let Howon see his red face. Woohyun could flirt with everyone from those beautiful girls working in his father's company to some y guys at the club he went to three days a week, still he felt incredibly awkward in front of the one he truely loved because he was afraid Howon might reject him. Thanks to his misfortune, the instant he touched Howon, he jerked his hand away. Now even more awkward, Woohyun gasped and quickly appologized. Howon panicked beside him and mumble an appology himself, grabbing onto Woohyun's hand. Woohyun smiled cheerfully and took a glance at Howon to see his intense flush face. 'Dam it, why is Howon so cute!!!', he wondered.

The moment they went to school gate, Howon took his hand off Woohyun's and got out of the car. Woohyun didn't mind cause he knew that Howon didn't want to share their relationship with anyone. When he caught up with Howon, he saw another person standing in front of him. This situation was just like a horror movie where you saw a terrifying monster be about to eat your girlfriend but you were so scared that you couldn't move an inch to save her. In this case, your girlfriend was still Howon and the monster was noone else but Sunggyu.