confession

FORBIDDEN LOVE

Woohyun' POV

"Betting on you... betting on you", I picked up the phone and answered, " Howon, what happened?"

" Hyung... can you come here...hic...I'm in Itaewon...hic" I heard Howon crying on the other side

"You wait there. I'll be there in a second". I hung up the phone and hurriedly drove to Howon. 

I drove so fast that I'm afraid I would make an accident. My heart beat uncontrollably. Why was Howon crying? Who made him cry? Was he okay? All those questions stuck in my head. When I was there, getting out of the car, I called to " Howon, where are you?". I walked a few steps and I saw two men cornering Howon in a dead-end. They were smirking "Hey you are so pretty. You're boy but we don't care about gender. I'm thinking what I gonna do with you. Do you like mind-blowing ?".

I couldn't stay still anymore. I ran to those men and punch them in the face. They fell to the ground, yelling loudly " Are you insane". Then they started combating me. They dominated me about quantity but my anger with all those words they said to Howon made me stronger. After awhile they realized they couldn't win over me so they fleed. I triumphed over them with a few bruises on my chin and my lips. Not until now did I recognized Howon's still standing in the corner, all his body's shaking violently.

I quickly approached Howon but he initiated screaming " Please stay away from me. I don't want it. It hurts" then he kneeled down. I took his head in my hand, murmuring

"Howon, look at me. It's me Woohyun. They've gone. No one gonna hurt you".

I tried my best to calm him down but he seemed like still panicking "It hurts...it hurts... please stop". I put Howon in my embrace and kept on muttering "Howon, its okay now. I'm here to protect you". 

Howon raised his eyes to me. His face looked stable a little bit. Suddenly, tears dropped from his eyes. He hugged me tight and burst out crying. "Hyung you're finally here. I'm so scared they will hurt me again". 

Watching Howon like that made my heart break into pieces. I had always loved Howon from the first time I saw him. That's when I was 13. I was wandering in my father's room when I saw a picture of a beautiful boy. I didn't know why my father kept a picture of a boy in his room but he looked younger than me. In the picture, he's dancing with a happy smile on his lips. Although his hair was messy' his face was covered with sweat, there's a passionate light shinning in his eyes. That made him the most celestial boy I'd ever seen. My heart beat crazily by  just observing that picture. Right from that moment, I knew I was in love with this boy. I stole the picture from my father's room and brought it along me everywhere. No matter how I was in bad mood, no matter how I was tired, by seeing the boy's angel smile made my day brighter and happier. Was I eccentric if I was in love with a picture, I wondered myself sometimes...

 

 

Now I was driving Howon to my house. I wanted to bring him home but he refused, saying something about having an argument with his brother prior to fall asleep. He must have been exhausted because of crying. Watching Howon sleep from driver seat made my heart flutter. Who knew one day I could meet the boy in the picture and sat by his side like this.  The boy in real life was way more beautiful and gorgeous than the one in the picture. Howon tried to act manly but as long as I knew him, I realized deep inside he's just a cute baby, which made I love him even more.

Not until the gate to my house, or more specific, my villa opened did I recognized I was smiling to myself like an idiot. Mr.Jang, my butler, welcomed me " Master why did you leave without telling me. I'm so worried. Oh, and who is this?", he pointed Howon.

"Uhm this is a friend of mine. Please prepare a room for me Mr.Jang", I confusedly answered while carrying Howon in my arms.

Mr.Jang smiled at me "I will. But master this boy looks familiar. Is he the one in your picture? Why is he sleeping? Are you taking advantage of him, master?", there's a devil smile on his face.

Mr.Jang had brought me up since I was born. He cared about me but he could be quite naggy. My cheek blushed so hard that I thought I could burn "I'm not Mr.Jang. You're asking so much. Please prepare a room for me".

" A single bedroom or a double bed room master?". He asked innocently but I knew he's not that innocent.

I tried not to drop Howon because now I was too embarrassed "Anything you like. I'm not gonna sleep there anyway. Please hurry Mr.Jang!!!". Then he left.

When entering the prepared room, I laid Howon down as gently as I could to not wake him up. He seemed stable but there were some tears in the corner of his eyes. I kissed those tears away, muttering " Howon-ah sleep tight. I won't let anyone hurt you". 

I was about to leave when someone reached for my hands. Turning a round, I realized that was Howon, he woke up. He said faintly " Hyung, dont leave me alone". I laid down next to Howon, cupping his face and looking straight into his eyes " I will never leave you Howon-ah".

Then he smiled " Thanks for saving me. I don't know what gonna happen to me if you weren't there", he stopped abruptly as if he saw something. I felt Howon's hand caress my lips " Hyung, you're injured", he panicked.

I didn't know what had happened to me but I held Howon's hand, brought his fingers to my mouth and kissed them. Maybe the fact that he worried about me made me crazy, made me insane. I saw his face get redder, his cheek blush and his eyes blink confusingly. Howon right now was the most adorable angel in the world. I couldn't take it anymore. My hand reached to his nape pulling him closer. When our face was just a few inches apart I murmured "I love you" and kissed him. He caught off guard but still responded to it. His lips were so soft and I wanted more. I bite his bottom lip, making Howon moan into the kiss and open his mouth. I took the chance to slid my tongue inside him, tasting him, every angles of him. When I realized we ran out of the air, I broke the kiss just to straddle him. Now I was laying on top of Howon. Howon was looking at me with those innocent eyes, waiting for me. Maybe like Mr.Jang said, I did actually take advantage of Howon but it's not my fault when he's so seductive, so beautiful.

I leaned down and kissed his neck. At first, I just carressed the skin of his neck, making trail of goosebumps. I felt him grabbing the bed sheet tight. He moaned loudly " um...um...hyung" and that he didn't push me away made me braver. I commenced biting and his flesh, leaving possessive marks. My naughty hand sneaked under his shirt and he ached his body in a good way. I felt like I could burn any time soon. The weather was cold outside but the room felt incredibly hot. In the moment I attempted to pull away Howon's shirt, a cough echoed in the room

" Woohyun master I prepared some food for you two."

Howon pushed me away abruptly. His breath was a mess. Mr.Jang coughed again " Uhm I'm sorry for interrupting you two but you still need to eat something master".

If I could dig a hole and hide in it, I would do it now. I tried to catch me breath when saying " You can leave the food there. I'll eat them later". Mr.Jang grinned hard " Excuse me master but you two may need to know, I can hear you clearly from the corridor", then he got out of the room.

The awkward atmosphere spread all over the room. I broke the silent first "I'm sorry for... doing...that. I'll leave now". I was going to leave but Howon grabbed my shirt, looking me in the eyes " Don't feel sorry hyung-ah. Normally, I will freak out and run away when a man kisses me but it just feels right to kiss you. So I guess I like you, not love, but I like you too"

I couldn't believe in my ears anymore. Did he just say he liked me? Not love but it's way too much enough for me. God knew how much I wanted to hear those words from the first time I actually met him. I felt like my dream come true^^.