The new boy

Different

Wonwoo just sighed deeply as he and his best friend were at Wonwoo's room. It was Sunday evening and they were working on a science project together. They were pretty exhausted and proud of their work. Wonwoo and Jun were the number one students at their class. Well Wonwoo was #1 and Jun #2. 

"I'm so exhausted..." Wonwoo complained as he lied on his bed and stared at the ceiling. Jun was sitting on Wonwoo's work chair and played with his pen.  

"Me too and I'm also hungry" Jun said and stared at the pen. Wonwoo sat up so that he could see Jun.

"Wanna take a break? And I'm hungry too so let's also eat" Wonwoo said and got up. 

Jun put the pen down and then faced Wonwoo, "Yeah" and then followed Wonwoo out of the room. 

 

They walked downstairs and talked about the science project. They walked to the kitchen and Wonwoo's mother was there reading. "Oh hi! Do you need something?" She said and smiled widely. 

"We were just hungry so we came to eat something..." Wonwoo said and walked to the fridge. 

"Oh no no" Wonwoo's mother got up and almost ran to the fridge, "You gyus can do something, let me do the cooking". Wonwoo looked at his mother and then let go of the fridge's handle. Wonwoo wasn't exactly great at cooking... Well actually he was a terrible cook. Once he almost burned the whole house down but his mother got home on time...luckily. 

"Fine... let's do something like watch a movie?" Wonwoo said and then looked at Jun who chuckled a bit at the scene. 

"Yeah, let's do that." Jun said and then peeked over Wonwoo's shoulder to look at Wonwoo's mother, "And thanks...I don't want that your house burns down, it's a nice house"

"Yah! It was an accident!" Wonwoo shouted and then pouted. Jun and Wonwoo's mother laughed. Jun and Wonwoo walked out of the kitchen and headed to the livingroom. 

"What movie do you want to watch?" Wonwoo asked and opened the box full of movies. 

"Umm.. Avengers?" Jun asked and took it out of the box. Wonwoo looked at Jun with a 'seriously' look and Jun put it back to the box. 

"Why not?" Jun asked and pouted slightly. "Because I watched it like two days ago" Wonwoo said and started to look for another movie. Jun just sighed and continued to search for a movie. 

"What about this?" Wonwoo asked and pulled a movie out of the box.

"Eat Pray Love? Yeah that's like my favourite movie..." Jun said and took the movie from Wonwoo's hand. Then they both looked at each other and burst into a laugh.

"That's my eomma's favourite movie" Wonwoo said as he tried to calm himself down from the laughing.

 

After they had laughed for long, they decided to watch Transformers. 

"Your food is ready!" Wonwoo's mother shouted from the kitchen and they paused the movie. When they walked to the kitchen there was a lot of food on the table, maybe even too much. 

"Are you serious? You think that this is enough?" Wonwoo joked and then laughed along with Jun. They took the food to the livingroom and ate as they watched the movie. It was past midnight when the movie ended and all the food was gone. They were super hungry. Wonwoo's mom was already asleep so they left the dishes to the table. Luckily Jun lived at the same street as Wonwoo. So when he left Wonwoo went to bed. 

 

_____

 

The next day was school and Wonwoo took the science project with him. He walked with Jun to school. When they arrived, they walked inside. They watched as some girls giggled and Wonwoo wondered why. They weren't giggling at him since everybody thought he was a nerd. He looked over his shoulder and saw someone standing under a tree. Wonwoo couldn't see who it was. Probably just some jock...

Their first class was science and it was one of Wonwoo's favourite classes. Well he liked almost every class besides physical education. They entered to the class and sat down to their seats. Wonwoo handed their sience work to the teacher who smiled widely. Mrs. Wang really liked Wonwoo and Jun. 

"Good morning class" Mrs. Wang started and she took the chalk. 

"Before we start, I have a announcement" she said and looked to the door, "we have a new boy in our class". Soon someone walked inside the classroom. Wonwoo was looking for his book and when he turned he saw a incredibly handsome guy in front of the classroom. He was tall, he had a handsome face and his hair was styled. He looked angry and sad at the same time. There was nothing positive on his face, well exept that his face was handsome. He had few bruises in his hands which made Wonwoo wonder.

 

Wonwoo looked and saw that some girls were giggling and whispering. So that was probably the guy under the tree. Then Wonwoo turned to look at Jun who was amazed and had wide eyes. Seriously Jun? Even you...I mean that guy is probably a bully, I mean look at him. I don't get it...Why does everyone think that he is so handsome I mean he is jus-. And then Wonwoo felt electricity running through his body when he realized that the guy was looking at him and Wonwoo was looking at him straight in the eyes. His eyes looked so sad and angry too. Then the guy broke their staring contest and the teacher started to talk. What was that? It felt so weird... I mean he only looked at me. 

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" Mrs. Wang asked and looked at the girls who giggled. They went quiet immediately. The guy looked like he didn't want to but he did it anyways. 

"My name is Kim Mingyu" He said. His voice was deep but not as deep as Wonwoo's voice. He has a really nice voice... No wait. Wonwoo stop thinking these things!  

"You can sit over there" Mrs. Wang said and pointed a seat in front of Wonwoo. Mingyu walked there and sat down. 

_____

When they went to grab lunch with Jun, they talked about that new guy, Mingyu.

"He is totally a bully... I mean did you look at his hands and his knuckles. They were full of bruises and he looked so angry" Wonwoo said and stepped one step closer to the counter. They were waiting in line to get food. 

"Well..I don't know. I don't know the guy so I wouldn't say things like that. But he did look like a bully though a handsome one" Jun said and looked Wonwoo. Wonwoo had that 'seriously' look again. "What?" Jun said when Wonwoo stared at him. "You too... Don't tell me you're a girl after all" Wonwoo said jokingly but didn't laugh.

"Haha, very funny" Jun said sarcastically. "Let's talk about something else like-" Wonwoo started but interrupted when he saw Mingyu talking to a girl. "I thought he never talks to anyone... I heard that from one of the girls in our class" Wonwoo said confusingly. They looked close and Mingyu talked to the girl like they were best friends. "Oh that girl? That's Minseo. She's a senior" Jun said and looked where Mingyu and she were. 

"How do you know?" Wonwoo asked and turned to look at Jun. Jun's cheeks started to turn pink. "I..I know her cause once I heard one of the girls talking about her" He said innocently. Wonwoo looked at him chuckling, "You had a crush on her didn't you?" Wonwoo asked and took a step forward. "N-no...well maybe just a tiny" Jun said and Wonwoo could see how embarrased he was. Wonwoo just rolled his eyes and then started to take food. 

"Oh right!" Jun said and stepped back from the line. "What are you doing?" Wonwoo asked. 

"I forgot that I needed to return my paper to Mr. Choi. Sorry I gotta take it now. I'm sure you can eat alone for once" He said and was gone before Wonwoo could even say anything. Wonwoo was amazed but continued to take food. 

 

Then he started to search for a table where to sit. All the tables seemed to be full until Wonwoo spotted a empty table. Well it was almost empty... Mingyu sat there. Should I sit there? Maybe not... Before Wonwoo even realized, he was standing in front of the table and Mingyu was staring at him with that handsome face of his. 

"Umm...hi" Wonwoo said embarrased, "can I sit here. All the other tables are full" Wonwoo said and scratched his back. Mingyu didn't say anything but continued to eat. "Fine... I'll just eat somewhere else" Wonwoo said and rolled his eyes. "Whatever... sure just sit there" Wonwoo heard behind his back. Wonwoo turned around and sat down. He started to eat in completely silence. Wonwoo looked Mingyu quickly and then looked around. He saw that some girls were whispering and they looked mad. Really? Just because I sit on the same table as him? I don't get it... He's not god for christ sake!

Soon Wonwoo saw that Mingyu was leaving the table. "You're leaving?" Wonwoo blurted out. Woops. Didn't mean to..​ Of cource he is leaving and that's good thing!  

He turned to look at me and then left. After he was gone, Wonwoo hit him self on the head. Stupid! stupid! 

Where is Jun? What is taking so long? 

_____

A.N: So short chapter, sorry...

This is the intro so I guess it's fine. But don't worry the next chapters are going to be longer. 

I was thinking that the next chapter could be Jun's perspective? Or maybe Mingyu's? I don't know :D

Thank you for reading <3