Fated To Love You

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day, Hanbin always asked Jinhwan to take off Junhoe. Hanbin also still searched for Jinhwan's son information. But the result was 0. He didn't find anything about that. 

Hanbin felt frustated, he just want to met Chanwoo verry bad. He didn't know also why suddenly he felt like this. 

One day Hanbin just arrived in his lobby from his meeting, while Jinhwan drove Junhoe to his house. He saw a young man hold something in his arms. 

" Can i meet Kim Jinhwan? His son was sick! Please! " he looked so panic.

" I'm sorry who are you? " answer the receptionist

" I'm Yunhyeong, and this is his son. " 

" He's not here now. "

" Excuse me, can i take Chanwoo? I was his boss. " 

" Oh my God, y-you're Kim Hanbin?! " Yunhyeong almost screamed. 

" Um, yeah. That's me. Jinhwan will come back sooner, i can take his son in my room. " 

" I'm sorry, but.. " Jinhwan will definitely not like this idea. 

" Don't worry, i will take care of him. I've a son who same aged as Chanwoo also. " 

Yunhyeong didn't know what to do, this was in the emergency situation. Maybe, Jinhwan will not think about that things now. Finally Yunhyeong gave Chanwoo to Hanbin's arm. " Take care of him. His body was so cold. " 

" Yes, thankyou. "



-

Hanbin hugged Chanwoo when they arrived in his room. He Chanwoo's hair and starred at his face. Watched Chanwoo sick liked this made him felt so sad, liked when Junhoe sicked. He didn't know why but he felt like he really loved Chanwoo. Although they had just met now. 

Few minutes later Jinhwan came in with a panic face. " Chanwoo! Oh my God my baby! " Jinhwan hugged Chanwoo tightly. 

" He's okay, calm down Jinnie. Let's go home, i will call a doctor to your apartement. " Jinhwan just nodded. The only thing in his mind was Chanwoo now.

-

" He will be okay. He just have some flu. This is the medicine, drink after he eat. " said the doctor with a name tag ' Song Mino ' .

" Thankyou uisanim. " said Hanbin. Jinhwan was take care of Chanwoo in his room.

" Yeah, excuse me i must go now. " the doctor smiled.

Hanbin searched into Jinhwan's house. There was a lot of picture Jinhwan and Chanwoo. But where's Jinhwan's wife photo?

" How he is? " asked Hanbin when Jinhwan finished took care of Chanwoo.

" Fine. "

" Where's your wife? I though she take care of Chanwoo. " Asked Hanbin.

" She was working. " okay lied again Kim Jinhwan? Sooner i wil knew what going on in here. Hanbin didn't want to take a risk, so he changed the topic.

" So you lived here huh? Since when ? " 

" Hm, not so long. You want to have dinner here? " asked Jinhwan. Wow, Hanbin didn't except things like this.

" For sure?! Yeah! Certainly yes! " Hanbin gave his best smile. Jinhwan just rolled his eyes. 


While they were ate, they didn't speak to much. Hanbin just started at Jinhwan, and Jinhwan lost in his mind thing. At the end, Jinhwan took Hanbin to the door. 

" Thankyou for helping me take care of Chanwoo. " said Jinhwan.

" Sure, can i meet him again? " Jinhwan kept silent for a while. He didn't know how to answer it. Maybe there's no fault if Hanbin get close to Chanwoo right? He didn't know Chanwoo was their son also right?

" Um, yeah i think. "

" Thankyou! " Hanbin hugged Jinhwan tightly. He felt verry happy.

Jinhwan hold his breath. He can smelled Hanbin's perfume and the smelled felt so warmfull.

" I'm sorry. I guest, Junhoe now already waiting for me. "  Hanbin broke his hug. " You don't need come to the office tommorow, just take care of Chanwoo. "

" No, no. I can asked Yunhyeong- "

" This is an order. "

" Okay, thankyou Hanbin-ah. Goodnight. "

" Yeah goodnight, umm can i come here tommorow? "

" Yeah, sure. "  Jinhwan smiled.



-


Jinhwan found the next afternoon, Junhoe and Hanbin stand in front of his apartement door. Hanbin hold a big pizza box in his right hand and a big paper bag in his left hand " Hello! " Hanbin smiled brightly. 

" Don't smile like that, i can see sunshine from your teeth. " said Jinhwan. 

Hanbin pouted. " Your face look disgusting dad. " said Junhoe while he took off his shoes and came in. 

" That little brat. " Hanbin groaned. 

" Don't you ask me to come in? "

" Yeah, come in please. "

" You look like you doesn't want me to come here. " Hanbin mumbled.

" What do you said? "

" Nothing. Forget it. " Hanbin followed Jinhwan. 

-

" Hello, who are you? " Chanwoo walked closer to Junhoe.

" I'm your dad's friend son. " answered Junhoe.

" He's not my dad. He's my mom. What's your name? "

" Kim Junhoe. " 

" Do you want to become my friend Junnie-ah? "

" Hey don't call me like that! "

" Why? I like it. You're my friend now! " Chanwoo dragged Junhoe to his room.

Hanbin and Jinhwan just giggled watched their sons. " Is he already fine? "

" Yeah, he is. So, you bring Junhoe with you? "

" You don't like it? "

" No, no! I don't mean that. Just asking. "

Hanbin laugh. " Don't be so panic like that. Junhoe likes you eventhough his personality a little bit bossy and cold. "

" Yeah so copied of you. " They laugh together, Jinhwan starred at Hanbin's eyes and smile. " I like your smile hyung. " said Hanbin. 

" Don't try to flirt bad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter