Fated To Love You

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hello baby. " Hanbin smiled. 

" you! I'm resign! " Jinhwan slapped Hanbin cheeks. 

everything! How come he met this guy again? After all this time! " Jinhwanie this is your manner to your boss? "

" I don't give a about that! I don't care! " 

" Omo! Look at your dirty words! Ckck baby, you can't out when you already pass. " Hanbin still smiled.

" I don't care okay?! And how come I work in here without know who's gonna me my new boss?!! I thought your company is called YG! "

" Calm Jinnie. I will explain. I change to IKON because now I'm the one who lead this. " Hanbin stared to Jinhwan's eye, " don't you miss me? " 

" Never. " said Jinhwan, his voice was shaked. " I'm so sorry. " Hanbin can saw hurt through Jinhwan's eye. 

" So you have son now? "

" Mind your own business Hanbin! "

" I miss you hyung, long time no see. " said Hanbin. 

Jinhwan grab Hanbin's tie, " I will work here for my son. And you, don't you ever try to bring our past life in here! Now I'm your secretary, you're my boss. I work for you, you pay me. Done! "

Hanbin look Jinhwan with his hurtfull eyes, " I'm really really sorry. "

" Stop saying that disgusting word. Now your have meeting with your new client from Arab. Let's go. "  Jinhwan went and smack the door.

Hanbin just smiled saw Jinhwan. No doubt, he was really happy when knew Jinhwan was one of the candinate for his new secretary. Hanbin followed Jinhwan to the meeting room.


-

One week worked as Kim Hanbin's secretary was the most miserable time in Jinhwan entire life. No, Hanbin not that crazy boss who gave him so much worked. Hanbin treated Jinhwan more like he was his nanny.. or wife?

" Lunch with me now. "

" Come to my place tommorow morning, wake me up, make me a breakfast! "

" Choose my suit for today. "

" I want my coffe, but you should the one who make it! " 

" Hello? Can you make me a lunchbox tommorow? Thankyou and goodnight! "

" Put one my tie, hyung. " 

And if Jinhwan start nagged he will said, " Don't protest you're my secretary now! " 

Jinhwan still can did what Hanbin wanted, but not for this one. " Can i meet your son?" 

Certainly no. Jinhwan will never allowed Chanwoo met Hanbin. 

-


" ! "

" Shut up, Jinhwan and eat your lunch now! What happened? " Yunhyeong felt annoyed. Now they were in Yunhyeong's cafe. 

Honestly Yunhyeong was born in the rich family, he own this cafe just because he was bored. 

" Yoyo! He was my new boss! " Jinhwan pucnh the wall beside him. 

" Who? "

" Kim ing Hanbin! " he began to punch again.

" Oh my God! Seriously!?"

" Does my face look like i was lying?! " 

" What does he do  to you then? "

" He just a ing little brat you know! He always does everything whatever he wants! " 

" Example? " 

' Kringg '

There's Hanbin in his phone's screen.

" What do you want?! I was in the middle of lunch break if you forget! " 

" I know, slow down beauty. Please take my son in his school. The address is in your inbox. Bye!  " and the phone was off.

" you Hanbin! He always ask something that don't make sense and don't have any relation with my job! " 

" What happened? "

" I must to take off his son, i'm so sorry can you take care of Chanwoo? "

" Sure, don't be guilty like that! " 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter