Fated To Love You

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Jinnie, promise me one thing baby," Hanbin said try to hold his tears.

" Anything hanbin. Anything. "

" Don't ever forget me. You must to trust me, no matter what my heart just belong to you. "

" I promise and believe you. Sssh don't cry, Hanbin. "

" I-i, just. I love you Jinnie, i just want us to be together, as simple as that. Why we can't ?" as that words came out from Hanbin mouth, Jinhwan begin to cry. 

" Take care baby, i love you till death seprate us. " 

-

Jinhwan and Hanbin had know each other for their whole life. They were neighborhood since they were born. But at the age of 10, God took away Jinhwan's parents. After that, Hanbin's parents adopt Jinhwan. They lived together. Hanbin's parents really love Jinhwan, they act like Jinhwan was their own son also. 

As they grew old, their began to felt what's love is it. They love each other. In the middle of the night Hanbin would snap to Jinhwan's room, or when Hanbin came back home lately Jinhwan still waited for him in the middle of the night. 

Everything going on very well, until one day. 

-

" Saranghae, Bin-ah. " Jang Hanna, Hanbin's junior who got crazy with Hanbin.

" I'm sorry, I can't. "

" You must left your hustler Bin-ah! "

" Sorry, what? What do you mean? "

" That ing Kim Jinhwan. "

Hanbin try to hold his anger. " you , if you called my Jinnie like that again I swear , I gonna cut your ing mouth! " Hanbin left Hanna alone.


After that day, Jang Hanna became really crazy. She made promise with herself, one day Hanbin will only be hers and Jinhwan gonna be broken. 

-

" What the hell!? " Hanbin shout hysterics.

The last thing he remember was, he was in the middle of the farewell party with his friends and also with Jinhwan. 

" Don't you rememer anything? You kiss me last night and we end here. "  said Hanna.

" ! everything! What am i doing!? " 

" You must to marry with me Hanbin, what if i'm pregnant? You gonna left me ? "

-
5 years later. 

" Chanwoo wake up, baby! " Jinhwan softly shooke his son body.

" Mom, i'm tired. I don't want to go to school. "

" Honey you should. I have to work you know. " but Chanwoo still sleep.

" Ok, if you don't want tou wake up, mommy gonna angry with Chanwoo. "

" Ok ok mom, i'm wake up. Don't angry to me. " Chanwoo wakes up and kiss Jinhwan cheek. 

" Morning mom. "

" Morning sunshine, now take your bath i gonna wait you in the kitchen."

5 years ago after Jinhwan and Hanbin seprate, Jinhwan founded he was pregnant. At first he doesn't believe, even Jinhwan try to suicide, but as the time go by he began love his baby.

" Mom, I don't want go to school. "

" Why? "

" I hate it. Why I don't have father? "

" What do you mean? You have me? " 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter