Chapter 2.

Hidden love. Secret tears.

Sunlight shone through the curtains, shining straight at your face. You frowned and opened your eyes. It was a weekend so you didn't have school, but you have work today. You were reluctant to get out of your bed but suddenly, a delicious smell wafted into your room and engulfed you. Your stomach growled in reponse. Omg that smells soooo good. I need to get me some food. You immediately jumped out of your bed and headed to the kitchen. 

A tall, familiar figure was standing by the stove, instead of your mum. Suddenly, the figure turned back and waved at you. "Seunghoon?" 

Both of you have each other's house keys and you can visit his house any time you want, and vice versa. 

"What are you doing here? Early in the morning." you asked as you approached him. 

"I saw a soup recipe online yesterday and I feel like making it for you, so here i am!" He replied cheerfully.

"Wow.. Practicing to cook for your future girlfriend? Hahaha!" You , but he didn't reply. "I have to admit, it looks pretty good though." you continued. 

"Of course! Take a seat first, it's almost done." He gestured at the dining table. 

You nodded and waited patiently for your breakfast. 5 minutes later, your breakfast was ready but you waited for Seunghoon to join you. After a while, he was seated too and both of you started to eat. 

"How is it, Yebin-ah?" he looked at you with anticipation.

"Mmmm, not bad not bad, still edible," you replied, but in your heart, "What the heck! He cooks better than me! I had to buck up!" Despite your lie, the amount of food you ate totally betrayed you. Seunghoon chuckled as you gobbled down your food. 

"Oh ya, don't you have training today?" you asked.

Seunghoon is currently a YG trainee and he is in the same team as 4 other guys. His team consists of Song Mino, Kang Seungyoon, Kim Jinwoo and Nam Taehyun. 

"Yeah, I will go for training after sending you to your work place," he replied. 

"Ohhh okay, i will go and prepare now, give me 15 minutes!" You wolfed down the last spoonful and rushed to your room. True to your words, you were ready after 15 minutes. "Let's go!" You and Seunghoon head out.

On the way to your work place, Seunghoon and you joked and fooled around, as usual. After a good 20 minutes walk, you arrived at your work place, which is a café. Just when you were about to enter the shop, your colleague, Chaeyeon, arrived too. 

"Hello Yebin! Hello Seunghoon!" she greeted the both of you. Chaeyeon is a petite and sweet girl. You thought you were short but Chaeyeon is even shorter than you, so you like to hang out with her. Plus, she has a really contagious smile. 

"Hi Chaeyeon!" Seunghoon and you greeted at the same time. "Omo, it''s hard to believe that you aren't a couple!" she giggled. You gave a digusted face but Seunghoon was emotionless. His ears were getting red but you thought it was just because of the cold. "Seunghoon-ah, you're gonna be late for training!" you pushed him and gestured him to go. 

"I will contact you after my training ends! Bye bye!" Seunghoon waved as he ran to the nearest bus stop. You stayed outside until you could no longer see him.

"Both of you are so adorable together! You really don't have any feelings for him?" Chaeyeon asked, as she links arms with you and went inside the shop.

"Nah, he is just a really precious friend to me, can't imagine my life without him hahaha," Even though you denied, your heart does not feel good and you weren't sure why.