Fever

The Rabbit with Tear-Filled Eyes

Kyungsoo sighed and poked Jongin’s cheek for the fifth time in a row. The boy had fallen asleep during their movie which has been over for awhile now. At first it was cute to Kyungsoo. Jongin’s head was in his lap as he lightly snored, but now Kyungsoo’s legs were feeling numb and his boyfriend wasn’t waking up. He started tapping on his forehead in a last attempt to wake Jongin up but stopped when he noticed the heat radiating from it. Kyungsoo gasped and left his hand there to check again. Jongin definitely had a fever. Kyungsoo felt the tan boy’s cheeks again, and they were way hotter than before. Everything seemed normal when he was poking him earlier. Quickly, Kyungsoo squirmed out from underneath his boyfriend, hearing a small groan as he scampered off into the kitchen.

    Kyungsoo filled a bowl with cold water and grabbed a rag as he hurried back to the couch, trying not to spill in the process. He propped Jongin’s head on a fluffy pillow and placed the rag over his forehead after it was submerged in the water and rung out. Once he set everything up Kyungsoo went to go find a thermometer. He searched every nook and cranny for one, but he couldn’t it anywhere.

“I guess he’ll have to settle for a bunch of blankets and some soup.” Kyungsoo sighed.

    Kyungsoo woke Jongin so he could eat the chicken noodle soup he prepared (poured it out of a can and heated it up) and luckily this time Jongin was responsive. He seemed a little off when he first looked over at the disturbance that was Kyungsoo. His hair was a mess, and although Kyungsoo had changed the rag he was still sweating. His eyes were half closed and a lopsided smirk slowly grew across his face.

“Kyungie is that you?” Jongin asked, his voice a little rough.

“Who else would it be?” Kyungsoo laughed. “I need you to eat this soup.”

Kyungsoo was about to turn around and grab the bowl when Jongin clasped his face in between his hands.

“You’re so cute!” Jongin began to leave small kisses all over Kyungsoo’s blushing face. “Just so precious!!”

“Uhhh Jongin what are you-” Kyungsoo couldn’t finish his sentence before he was pulled into a bone crushing hug.

Jongin laid back so Kyungsoo was laying against his chest and held him there. Kyungsoo tried to squirm out of his hold, but Jongin just held tighter in reply.

“Noooo! Stay with me Kyungie!” Jongin whined.

“Jongin, I think your fever is making you a little crazy…”

“Wah! You’re smart too! You know medical stuffs!”
“No, it’s common sense Jonginnie.”

“Lets just cuddle forever!”

 Kyungsoo couldn’t but smile and oblige. He could totally cuddle forever with Jongin.

    “Sehun said you took care of me last night...thanks Kyungie.” Jongin smiled gently towards his small boyfriend as he sat across from him at their favorite cafe.

“You know I have no problem taking care of you Jonginnie.” Kyungsoo giggled.

“I just have one question.” Kyungsoo looked up from his drink, signaling he was listening. “Did I do anything….weird? All my friends say I get loopy when I get my fevers.”

“What!? NO! Not weird AT ALL!” Kyungsoo began blushing.

“You’re hiding something from me Kyungie!” Jongin gave him a knowing gaze.

“Well uh….you did say we should just cuddle forever…” Kyungsoo avoided his gaze.

“I think that’s a great idea!” Jongin smirked. “Should we start now?”

Kyungsoo squeaked and hid his face that was became an even brighter red.

Just another short drabble! I read somewhere that Jongin gets fevers a lot, I'm not sure if that's true or not but I thought this would be cute! I hope you enjoyed it

THanks so much to everyone that supports this story by commenting,subscribing, and voting! You're all sweethearts!