Closer

Dance with Darkness

The eing before her stood tall; silently thinking. It irked her. Oh how she yearned to know what this stranger was thinking.  He looked down at her his thick eyebrows relaxed and calm. He was so handsome, so much so, to the point she wanted to hold him close; kiss him; be skin to skin and flesh to flesh, but she knew it was not right for her to feel so about a stranger whom was out of place, yet so familiar.

    "Yah, you should probably get going. Your man servant is looking for you."

Minji reached out brushing his shoulder with her fingers. The world around them felt like it was fading. All her stress and worries were gone. In that moment only they existed. And the glistening black and purple of the devil flowers illuminating them with the sunlight. He looked around at the light then back down at her. The light slowely turned dark and  she was alone, just a child, trapped in the walls of the castle. Her feet tapping on the floor as she ran. Opening a door to her grandmothers room. Her grandmothers lifeless body lay there and she began to cry. She flashed forward a few years to when the news of her parents. She was crying on her bed. Her lavender dress flowing around her shaking body.

  Minji felt tears dripping from her eyes as she returned to reality looking up into the eyes of the man infront of her. He reached up wiping the tears away.

"Your grandmother's a very high spirited woman..."

"What? How would you..."

"You'd better get going."

"Will you be her tomorrow?" Minji asked hurridly. The man just smirked held out his hand as black sand accumilated into a black folded origami crane before he dissappeared.

    Minji awoke shrouded in blankets. The soft sth sheets srounding her petite frame. She stretched her arms and crawled out of bed. She wore a silk pink gown that went down to the very top of her thighs with small straps. Her long hair falling around  her. She peaked to the hall g that no one waset and it was still dark. Shesneaked out into the hall. She made her way silently down the dreary halls with gray cement bricked walls. As she made her way to the garden she passed an old grandfaher clock and checked to see how long she'd have before everyone awoke. It was only three in the morning which gave her quite a while. She snuck out onto the the pale night. The cold ground sending chills up her feet. She cut off to head to the willow tree. It's silouette swaying in a light breeze, but he was  not there. Her heart sank.

Of course he wouldn't be out here, it is only three after all, she said to herself. Just then an ominous prescence was behind her.

"You came out here wearing that?!?" His sweet melodious voice rang behind her. He sounded full of mockery.

"Why does it make you uncofortable?" She chuckled turning around. Chills ran p her spine as she felt his touch on her leg.

"No, but you make me want to ravage you. Do not worry though. I can control myself. So you can stop that pretty little blush of yours." He moved past her toward the willow. She watched as he stretched out hi hand summoning his black sand again. The sand swirled before setting into a stone bench. He gestured for her to sit and she did.

"Who are you?" She asked looking up into his eyes. He settled back away from her.

"Are you sure that's something you want to know?" He smirked raising his eyebrows. He seamed to be joking in humor, but Minji could see that there was sadness in hiis eyes. She reached her hand forward surprising him. He looked up at her in a strange way. She let her fingers press gently against his face. Screaming people appeared before her. They were people, but she could tell they were not living. They were dead. Then a throne of black opel stone appeared in front of her visions. The throne of the devil. But who sat in it was the man whom's face she was touching. When she came to she was leaned all the way forward. Her lips on his as he looked down at her with a scared surprised look in his eyes. She closed her eyes and once more was engulfed in visions. He was on the thrown, tears gliding down his cheeks. He was mumbling to himself. ursing his father for making him heir to this darkness. She felt him lean into her deepening the kiss.

It was sensual and amazing. She smelt flowers and felt light enveloping her with warmth. Intense. Loving. He pulled back and she opened her eyes looking at him. He seamed to startled yet happy at the same time.

"You didn't happen to see anything did you?" He asked her tensley.

"No, but I smlt flowers." She told a partial lie.

She held the origami crane close to her chest as she lay back in her bed. She let the darkness devouring her. She closed ehr eyes falling into sleep. She could feel him bare against her back. His hand rubbing up and down her thigh. She snuggled back into him. Tilting her head around and kissing him. She held his hand tight to her thigh with her left hand and the origami to her chest with the right. The old wood bed against the stone wall draped with white and black cloth surrounding them in their moment and time....Then she awoke from her sleep to a tap on her door. She got up getting dressed. She could still feel his hand on her thigh even though it was in a dream. She had another meeting to go to. It was prince JiYong, today, looking to wed her. His arrogance was less than that of Taemin for they at least made it to the garden of devil flowers. She could sense him near her. Namjoon was near. She remembered after their kiss how he watched her intently beofore telling her to call him that.

A wind blew around her at that moment. And a voice; his voice wispered to her. He told her not to worry about the arrogant one. FOR he, Namjoon would not allow her to marry someone like JiYong.

Odd how close she felt to him now. She could ell her heart belonged to this dark mysterious character she called Namjoon. For she had always loved the boy that laughed in the garden of the Devil flowers.

A/N; OH GOODNESS SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG PLEASE COMMENT!!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK LUVS!!!