The Confrontation

The way to Mr. Perfect's heart

 

Dara felt her heart pounding as she stared at her room's ceiling. "What could this feeling be? It feels so foreign but good" Dara thought. "Could it be that I'm falling for Jiyong?" Dara suddenly said and made her in totally shock. She bit her lips at tried to sleep it of. "I must be imagining things...maybe it'll be gone in the morning". And then she dozed off..
 
 
 
Morning...
 
 
Dara was awakened by the sound of the alarm. "Ughhh...I didn't get much sleep last night..." she said. She finally stood up out of her bed and stretched for a little while when suddenly, she heard at a knock on the door. 
 
 
 
 
 
*Knock, Knock*
 
 
 
 
"I'm coming. Wait a sec" Dara said. She then went for the door and opened it. And to her surprise Jiyong was the one she saw. But there's a different look in his face, he looks somewhat....pissed. "Yah! Do you have any idea what time it is?" Dara shouted at him. "I think you should be the one who's looking at the time. We're gonna be late if you don't get ready right this instant!" Jiyong replied. Dara not believing what he was saying, she grabbed her alarm clock and was surprised to see that it'll be just 15 minutes before the start of class. She shut the door in Jiyong's face to hide her embarassment and she went straight to the shower to get changed. 
 
 
 
 
She hurriedly run down the stairs as if she was running for her life. When she was able to reach the garage, she was surprised that Jiyong's car wasn't there. "What the?! He left me?! Arrghhhhhhhhhhhh! KWON JIYONG!!!!!"Dara shouted. 
 
 
 
She ran as fast as she could. She was able to reach their school but 15 minutes late. 
 
 
 
 
Dara tried to sneak in at the back of the classroom but their teacher's sense is too damn sharp. "Ms. Park, do you know what time it is?!?! You're late!" their teacher shouted. "I'm sorry ma'am, it won't happen again" Dara replied. "You'll have cleaning duty for a week, starting alter this afternoon" their teacher said and continued her lecture. 
 
 
 
 
Dara is certainly pissed. And the smug look upon Jiyong's face is not helping. 
 
 
 
 
Lunch Break...
 
 
 
Dara immediately left the room to ignore Jiyong totally. She decided to go to the back of the school building, where a garden of flowers could be seen. "Ahhh, finally! peace and quiet! Just what I needed" Dara shouted.
 
 
 
 
She ate her lunch and decided to go back since she already heard the bell rang..  
 
 
 
 
But then suddenly, TOP appeared infront of her. "Hi, TOP wha---" Dara ran out of words to say when she saw TOP approaching her with a different look on his eyes. Dara stood up from where she was seating and slowly backed down whenever TOP would make a step. "Don't come any closer!!" Dara tried to stop him. She tried to run but TOP was fast enough to grab her wrist and pin her down the wall. Dara felt her back hurt upon hitting the wall. She tried not to look at TOP and sobbingly said, "TOP, don't do this...I know you're not this kind of person..." Dara's voice slowly faded. TOP grabbed her chin to make her look up on him and said, "You really have no idea who I am, huh? How long are you planning to make me feel like a fool?!" TOP shouted while looking Dara straight in the eye. "I don't have no idea what you are saying.." tears fell in Dara's eyes. "WHAT AM I TO YOU SANDARA PARK?! ANSWER ME!!" TOP continued. "I saw what you and that Jiyong did yesterday, everything..." TOP's voice slowly faded. "You misunderstood everything..." Dara was still able to answer but it seems like TOP isn't in the proper mind to listen to her pleas. "I have reached my limit...If I can't have you....NO ONE WILL!!!" TOP shouted and moved his head closer to Dara's face, wanting to kiss her. But Dara struggled and plead to TOP but he didn't listen..."Jiyong! help me.." Dara mumbled in between sobs. 
 
 
 
 
TOP's lips was getting nearer Dara's when he suddenly felt someone tapping his shoulder. It was Jiyong. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Why don't we just settle this like a man?" Jiyong said with a smirk right on his face. 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
hey everyone! i got the week off, but still studying :P i missed everyone so much!!! i made the chap again that was deleted before, sorry if their will be notable changes :D love you all!
 
 
lots of love,
 
iamvipappler <3