× Chapter 33

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry."
 

Jungkook muffled with his face burried in my shoulder as he pulled me closer and held me tightly as if he was going going to lose me. I felt guilty. If it wasn't because of me blurting out nonsense out of nowhere, this wouldn't happened. Jungkook pulled away from the hug and held me by both of my shoulder. I glanced at him, eyes widened and not even a word came out from my mouth.

"I'm sorry that I'm not aware of your feelings and that I made you feel like I'm playing with your feelings. But Hyemin, I wasn't playing with your feelings. I'm just not ready to tell you how I really feel. So if you'd wait for me for just a while, I'd definitely make it up to you."

I was speechless. Jung Hyemin, what have you done? I clearly knew that he wasn't in his best condition and yet I just added salt to his wound. I was disappointed at myself. I'm disappointed at you, Jung Hyemin. 


"I... I'll wait for you." I muttered slowly and carefully as I removed both of his hands from my shoulder, helding them tighter.

 

xxx

 

3rd person pov.

"Ah... It's a shame that Jungkook can't come along with us."

J-hope shook his head and stretched his arms as he ambled along with the other BTS members in one of the park of Daegu. It was still 8 a.m in the morning so the air was still very fresh. Jimin chuckled upon hearing J-hope's words. He pulled the sleeves of his sweater to cover his hands from the cold.

"What do you mean by it's a shame? He's probably enjoying his time in Seoul with Jung Hyemin."

Namjoon and Jin nodded at Jimin's words as themselves witnessed how close Jungkook and Hyemin were lately. They sticked together like a gum that no one could separate them. Jungkook who used to hang out with girls around the school has also changed when he started to become closer with Hyemin, making not less amount of girls went mad about the fact that their 'oppa' has changed.

"Hey, should we go for some famous food in Daegu?"

Jin, who was the first in food suggested, clapping his hands excitedly. The boys gladly approved as they started to discuss about the food they should get. You know, not everyone has the same mind on foods. What to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner is very, I repeat, VERY important.

"It's jjim galbi (streamed ribs) when it comes to Daegu, of course." Namjoon rolled his eyes and pushed his glasses to the bridge of his nose in a sassy way.

"Aish, Namjoon hyung. Don't cut in. When it comes to food we should ask Jin hyung instead." V suggested.

At last, Jin who came to save the day decided to just eat all of the foods that they had named. They came to one of the restaurant where it was packed with a huge amount of customers. They had to wait for quite a wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter