× Chapter 18

Surrounded by mean boys!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Colorless ceiling, quiet night— was what I saw and heard when I opened my eyes. How long had I fall asleep after that small fight with mom?

I slowly stood up from the bed, holding the desk to balance myself. One of the reason why I hate napping. It made me feel all dizzy and lost the moment I woke up.

 

“Mom?” I called out, walking from one corner to another. But there was no sign of her in the house.

 

I groaned, walking sloppily towards the refrigerator to gulp down a fresh and cold bottle of water.

 

“A note?” I muttered to myself, squinting my eyes as I pulled myself closer to the note.

 

I received a phone call from your aunt that grandma collapsed in the bathroom. I had to go see your grandma and stay there overnight. Take care of yourself, darling.

P.s. Heat the soup on the pot if you’re hungry. I love you.

 

Hold on, if my memory wasn’t tricking me again, dad announced that he would be gone for three days business trip in Jeju. Does that mean… I’m going to be home alone for two days? I could just hope that I’d still be alive when mom comes back home.

I shook my head and pulled out a refreshing water from the refrigerator, gulping down half of the content immediately. Strange how I’m always thirsty when I woke up from a nap. Tossing the bottle back into where it was before, I decided to take a warm bath and fill my stomach later.

 

No matter how ugly my mood was, empty stomach is a no no.

 

xxx

 

3rd person’s POV

Yoongi grabbed his five years old bag and slung it over his shoulder, locking the door behind him and get ready for school. He was always the last one to leave in the morning, so he always had the keys with him.

"Why is it so damn cold today?” Yoongi whispered to himself, rubbing his hands together to produce some heat.

He had receive a text from Hyemin the night before, saying she won't be doing the project together with them. And he knew the reason. Even though Hyemin didn't mentioned in detail, he knew it. Yoongi knew the reason behind her mom's attitude. The feeling of guiltiness just surrounded him all over again.

The boy shook his head, trying to get t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter