Chapter 3: Romance Drama? No

The Feeling


Chapter 3

---//

Lay's POV

After Luhan-hyung and Baekhyun-sshi left, I accidentally bumped on to some random student. The student was a boy with black locks and pale skin. He's got the looks of a bad boy but he seems nice and trustworthy when he talked to me. His given name is Sehun and right now he's dragging me unwillingly towards the clinic.

"We're here!" He says, smiling triumphantly at me, still not letting go of my hand. "Ah Yeah." I say, nodding my head a little. Sehun then immediately opened the door for the both of us to enter.
"Is there a doctor around? Or a nurse? My friend hurt his arm." Sehun says in a loud tone, so that he can catch the attention of the people inside the clinic. Since no one responded to him it probably meant that no one's around. "No one's here then." He says, raising his shoulder a bit before dragging me to the nearest bed. "Just take a sit there for now okay? I'll find some ointment around here so that we can lessen then pain in your arm." Sehun says as he let go of my hand and started looking around. 

While Sehun is busy looking for the ointment, I sat there silently as I stare at his back. To be honest, I find Sehun as a really nice and caring person. I just met him I know, but for him to do this for someone he just met is really thoughtful of him. 
"Found it!!" Sehun says, startling me a little. He then glanced back at me and smile as he levels the small green tube near his face. I gave him a pretty awkward smile since I didn't know what to say to him, I think he wants me praise him? Uhm. I don't know.

He hurriedly stood up and made his way towards me. "It won't hurt to praise me a little ya know?" Sehun says he stops in front of me. I looked down at my hanging feet, feeling embarrassed since I was being a prick the whole time since the incident earlier. "Sorry about that." I said, before looking up at him and his eyes, which is looking at me too. He gave me a faint smile before rolling up my sleeve to start treating my arm. "Tell me where it hurts?" He says, focusing his eyes on my arm. I then raised my hand pointing at the part where I feel pain. He immediately applied the ointment on my arm, massaging it a little to prevent it from bruising. He was so into the treatment, that he looks kinda scary. His face looks so serious and all, it's different. "Are you secretly disguising yourself as a Student? Mister Doctor?" I said,  teasing him a little. He gave out a small chuckle before glancing towards me. "What? No. The truth is that the Doctor in this clinic is my older brother, He taught me lots of first aid treatments since I was kid so I'm pretty good at it and I always come here so I'm very familiar with the things around here." He says, as he rolls down my sleeve and giving me a pat on the shoulder. My eyes widened a bit, since I didn't expect that he'd be related to the school's doctor. I was actually thinking that he's always here because he's hitting on the School's doctor or nurse. 

"That's great then. Thanks for helping me. Sehun." I said, before jumping off the bed and bending my arm back and forth. "It's okay you're welcome. uhm. By the way, where were you headed when we accidentally bumped into each other?" He says to me, putting back the ointment back to where he found it. "Ahh. I was on my way to find my room."  I said. He nodded his head and looked back at me. "What class are you in tho?" He asks me with a smile. I just looked at him blankly as I try to remember. "Uhm. I think Class 1- ugh. Class1-7?" I said, a little confused about which class am I a part of. "OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" Sehun  shouted. I immediately looked at him because I was so shocked at his sudden outburst. "I am serious. " I said to him, scratching my head because of my confusion. Sehun suddenly grabbed my hands, shaking them up and down. "I'm also in Class 1-7!! Yay right?" He says smiling widely at me. Wow is he serious? This feels like God planned this  the whole time. I was feeling sad and down since I didn't really knew anyone from my class but now I earned a friend. I'm so thankful to God! "This is so amazing! I never knew that we'd end up being classmates!" I said, smiling widely at him. "That's so true. I think we were Destined to be friends? Right?" He says, making small giddy jumps around the place. "Maybe? Maybe we are?" I said, giving him a very warm smile.


When Lunch came, exactly 5 minutes after the bell rang Luhan-hyung instantly appeared outside my classroom. "Lay! Yixing-ah!" Luhan-hyung shouted cutely. I just can't stop seeing him as a very very cute little animal, he'd definitely throw tantrums if he knew about that. I can't believe he sees himself as a manly person when he's so adorable. "Hyung!" I shouted back at him, as I walk towards where he was standing. "How's your first day? Is it good? Did you meet new friends?" He asked, feeling worried as he bite his lips. I smiled at his reaction and shrugged. "It was fine hyung and yes It was good. I did meet a friend, he was really friendly and nice but slightly talkative and the fact that we ended up in the same class was amazing." I said, smiling at him widely. Luhan hyung smiled at my fruitful reaction, he was about to say something when suddenly a loud shout interrupted us. "Hey Babe!!"

Luhan hyung and I glanced to our side, to see Sehun walking towards us with his arms wide open. Wait what? babe? Did he just call me babe? I then looked at Luhan-hyung to clear the misunderstanding but what I saw is that he was frowning and walking up to Sehun. "Yah! Sehun-ah! Stop it!" Luhan hyung says covering Sehun's mouth. Sehun just smiled and hugged the older boy while I stood there dumbfounded, I didn't expect them to know each other? I don't even know what to say oh god. I thought I was the one he was calling babe. Luhan-hyung gave Sehun a small hug and patted his back lightly to tell the other boy to let go. "Ohhh. I-I didn't know that you two know each other." I said, my hands pointing to both of them.  Sehun looked at me and smiled, "Oh. I didn't know also." He says. Luhan pushed Sehun a little and looked at me. "Wait. Is he the friend you just mentioned to me?" Luhan hyung asks, chuckling a little. I gave him a small nod and a scratch on my head. Luhan hyung then put his arms around me, and leaned closer "You know what, it's true. Sehun's a major goner but he's actually a very nice kid." He says, as he slaps my back hard, causing me to move forward a little which means my face and Luhan hyung's face are now really close. I blushed and looked down from embarrassment after some seconds, i felt him loosen his grip at my shoulder which meant that he noticed the awkward distance between us.

I felt Sehun's strong gaze at us, uhm. Wait he did call Luhan hyung Babe? So it might mean that they are going out!? What!! Omg. I immediately distanced myself from Luhan-hyung and gave out a very loud and awkward laugh. "God, I am really hungry we should g-go now! Time's ticking fast ya know." I said to both of them, as I walk towards the stairs so we could go to the cafeteria. I was afraid to look back since I can feel their gazes at me, I feel so stupid not realizing that soon. I mean if they were dating they could've told me? Ugh. 

When the three of us arrived at the cafeteria Luhan-hyung grabbed my hand out of the blue and dragged me towards a table where Baekhyun-sshi and 2 people was sitting. I glanced at the back to look for Sehun since I was the only one who got grabbed by Luhan-hyung. Sehun was there walking just behind us, when he noticed me looking at him, he immediately smiled at me and hurriedly come to where we are. "Hey guys, This is my new roommate and our new friend. Zhang Yixing, but you can call him Lay since that's what he prefers."  Luhan hyung says infront of Baekhyun-sshi and the 2 students beside him. After Luhan-hyung's introduction I immediately bowed at them and smile. "Uh. Actually you can call me anything you want. It won't bother me." I said, scratching the back of my head. The one who's sitting next to Baekhyun-sshi gave me a nod before introducing himself. "I'm Kim Junmyeon but you can call me Suho." And The other one who's wearing a glasses and sitting across Baekhyun-sshi smiled and waved at me as he introduces himself. "Mine's Kim Minseok. Xiumin is my Chinese name so you can call me that." They looks really friendly and adorable, expected from Luhan hyung who's the cutest from all of them. Well Sehun's not really cute well he is but seriously he's more on to the Handsome side as well as Suho-sshi. 

"Hey guys." Sehun says as he sits next to Minseok-sshi. "Yah Sehun-ah! Chanyeol told me that Kai's been looking for you. Something about the football club." Baekhyun-sshi says as he rests his cheeks on his knuckles. Wow Sehun's a part of the football club that's amazing, he didn't told me tho. "Oh yeah. They've been leaving me nonstop text messages." Sehun says, taking a bite from Suho-sshi's food. Suho just ignored the fact that Sehun took some from his plate, he looked like he was pretty mb used to it. Luhan hyung then told Baekhyun-ssho to scoot for him to sit, after he sits he looked at me and told me to sit somewhere. Since the only vacant sit is beside Sehun, I then made way there and sat. "So how did Lay-sshi and Sehun met? Are you two classmates?" Baekhyun-sshi asks the both of us as he points his fork at us. I cringed a little from the sudden question but managed to answer. "Uh- Yeah. But the two of us met way before we knew that we were classmates." I said, glancing at Sehun. "We accidentally bumped on to each other, then he slightly hurt his arm which made me drag him towards the clinic." Sehun continued. Suho then smiled at us mischievously, "seriously? That sounded like a skit from a romance drama where the two protagonist meets." He says, chuckling a little. Everyone then laughed, leaving sehun and I dumbfounded. The two of us coincidentally looked at each other and started laughing. 

Well maybe it was from a romance drama but that's impossible. Pretty impossible for us since Luhan hyung and Sehun are a thing.. Maybe?


----//


Yay. I rushed this too to be honest. Oh god I always rush my works *sighs* but I hope you liked this one. I think making it into Lay's POV is better, for me but idrk for you guys. Please leave a comment if it was okay for you. Comments are loved please tell me if you liked the update! 💕 thank you so much for reading this!!