Police Detective

Surrender to My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Police Detective:  A person, usually a member of a police force, who investigates crimes and obtains evidence or information 

  

 

Park Joong Ki was every girl’s dream. 

  

He was rich, powerful background, a police detective and devilishly handsome as hell. He is every girl’s dream and he knows it. He loves playing with that knowledge. He loves and appreciates woman and the deadly game of lovers. That’s what he lives for.  

  

But today?  

  

Today he is back to his detective work. The work he did not have passion for.  

  

He was left stranded when his twin sister started to chase the thief that they lost carelessly. He did for a second thought of running after her but he didn’t eat this morning and did not have the energy to run like his sister. So he opted to just stand waiting when his sister crawls back saying she lost the guy.

 

It was the perfect teamwork, he smiled inwardly. 

  

He leaned back against the police car when he saw a pretty girl walking past him. She was spectacular. Long legs. A slow, y smile and enough cleavage for a man to dream. He gave her a slow wink when he saw her attention turned towards him.  He was used to this. He knows very well how handsome he is and that not many girls can resist him.  Many agencies have approached him to sign with them for modelling but he has always refused because he wanted to be where Shin Hye is. Just a twin thing that is hard to explain.  

  

He switched on his smile when he saw the pretty girl blush and tripping over her heels while walking. This might be fun, he thought as he straightened himself from the car. He was just about to go up to her when he heard the police intercom fitted in the van activate.   

 

Damn this detective work! , he thought as he grabbed the call.   

  

“Its’ me, I’m near the Namdeum market junction. Caught the guy.”  

  

“You caught him?” 

  

“You heard me! Come and pick me up”  

  

“Yeah Yeah.. I’ll be there in 10 minutes” he replied quickly and put down the call. He turned around to look at the woman but she has already left. He signed and got into the car.  

  

Shin Hye got the guy, he thought smiling as he started the car.   

  

Shin Hye was born 10 minutes later than him but she swore to never call him oppa. It was a childhood stubborn that she keeps till now but that does not stop him from playing the ’I’m 10 minutes older than you’ card when he needs it.  

  

He loves teasing his twin and she hates him for it but there has not been a time where he has went anywhere without her. They are the Park twins, born to the famous Congressman Park Dong hwan. 

 

They were also the outcasts of the family.  

  

Their older two brothers, both of them successful prosecutors, brought the pride of the Park family and back up support to Congressman Park Dong Hwan.  

 

So the last thing their parents expected was the last two youngest to be the rebels and go into police workforce. 

 
 Their parent doesn’t mind what he does but it’s another story when it comes to Shin Hye. After having 2 sons, they were finally blessed with a girl and a freebie, a boy. They were over the moon.

 

For their Abeoji, it is an advantage of progressing forward in his political career with a promising marriage deal for his daughter.  

  

But neither of them in their dream would have thought that Shin Hye will be the one hard to control out of their children.  At the age of 5 years where other young girls were obsessed with princesses and dresses, Shin Hye wanted to play football with her older brothers. She cries and begs to wear same clothes as her him than to go out wearing a dress. It’s probably the downside of being born in a family of sons.  

  

She was the tomboy princess to the family. His hyungs' were too protective of her and will go to world's end to get anything for her.  

  

He, Park Joong Ki, himself loves his twin very much. He wouldn’t have admitted it to anyone but she was the reason that he joined the detective work. It was Shin Hye's dream, not his but where she wanted to he will be there beside her. 

  

Since the day she decided to join the police workforce, their abeoji and Shin Hye had a big argument and she had cut ties with the family.  

  

Shin Hye probably wouldn’t have step her foot into their family home if it wasn’t for him and his mum persuading her to come visit once in awhile.  

  

But till now, their father holds grudge over her choosing her desired career path and won’t speak to Shin Hye.  

  

"You have arrived at your destination" his navigator spoke cutting through his thoughts. He looked around at the junction where Shin Hye said she was waiting for him and saw her walking straight to his vehicle pulling a guy handcuffed to her.   

  

He got out of his vehicle and took over the guy she handed to him "Ah, you punk! You thought you could get away?" He addressed to the thief and only got a fierce glare as a response.   

  

"Yah, what you looking at" Joong Ki said annoyed, "get in the car"   

  

Joong Ki turned to Shin Hye after securing the thief in the vehicle, making sure he is handcuffed well so that they don't lose him.  

  

"Ah dongsaeng! I knew you will get him" he said to her turning on his charming smile. 

  

Shin Hye glared at him while massaging her arm which was aching like hell. "No thanks to you" she replied briskly.  

  

"Aaaiii, you don't need me" he said as he pushed her towards the passenger seat. "Hop in, team leader already called me over 10 times"  

  

"Did you answer? What did you say?" Shin Hye asked as she got herself settled in the car.  

  

"Are you crazy? Why would I answer? Joong Ki replied as he started the car. "That old man knows nothing but to scream at me"   

  

Shin Hye looked at him shaking her head. It's going to be a long day she thought.  

  

  

..... 

  

  

Joong Ki saw their team leader outside the Seoul Police Station when he drove into the front parking space. He noticed the team leader fuming when he saw them arriving. He quickly got out of the car and grabbed the thief to his side before Shin Hye could get out.  

  

He unlocked the handcuffed to the vehicle and pulled him out quickly. He turned to walk with the thief towards Team Leader Kang. He smiled brightly as he got closer and said brightly, "Kang Sunbae, we got the guy!"  

  

Team Leader Kang could not hold it in anymore and smacked Joong Ki at the back of the head as he screamed, "You punk, you call yourself a police detective?" He asked glaring at him and then his eyes moved over him to glower at Shin Hye, "You also! You both lost a thief? If you can't handle to bring in a small case like this, how are you going to handle big cases?"   

  

“What?” the thief interrupted offended on how they werre describing him as a small case, “You should know that I have stolen many times and got away” 

  

Leader Kang turned to him and said heatedly, “Ah kure? Why don’t you give us more information about that when we interrogate you now?”. He smirked at how the thief looked panicked momentarily before calling out a police officer nearby to take him in. 

  

He turned back to his team members who stood beside him, looking elsewhere but at him. They knew if they said anything it will just add to the fuel.  

  

"You both had been working here more than two years now. By now, you both should have improved.” He spitted out in anger, “Careless punks! This is why our team is never given the priority over big cases" He screamed before kicking the air out of frustration.  

  

"And you!" He turned to Joong Ki furiously , " You didn't answer my call? How many times do I have to call you before you answer? EO?"  

  

Joong Ki was flustered and quickly pointed at the thief that been taken in to the station.  

  

"Him!" Joong Ki quickly responded, "I was chasing him Sunbae"  

  

"Eo?" He heard Shin Hye exclaim behind him.  

  

Team Leader Kang narrowed his eyes at both of them.   

  

"Chincha!! You know how much I put in to chase that guy and bring him back to you?" Joong Ki put on his innocent face. 

  

"Chamna.." Shin Hye whispered to herself, "Really unbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter