Undercover Police

Surrender to My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Undercover police – A person involved in or involving secret work within a community or organization for the purpose of police investigation or espionage 

 

... 

 

  

“Has the meeting been set up?” Kim Bu Gum, the CEO of HCA Corporation asked his personal assistant. 

 

“Yes, Sir” The woman replied robotically. 

 

Bu Gum grabbed the small globe sat on the table and absently rolled it around his hands. 

 

“Where is Bingo?” 

 

“He will be bringing the new batch in to Allure in few minutes. “ She replied again with the robotic tone,  “he has just gone to check on them” 

 

“Hmm” replied Bu Gum, “You may leave now” 

 

His secretary gave him a bow and seconds later he heard the door shut. 

 

His personal assistant is a woman in her twenties. When she first came to work for him, she was a young ambitious woman who was set to work for him by one of his old friend.  He was attracted to her from the first sight and it didn't take him long to make her his. She was of course, reluctant but no one can say no to him.  

 

That night replayed in his mind.  

 

He liked forcing woman and the excitement it brings to him to have a woman under his power is something that he cannot describe. This is what he had done to her and weeks later he lost interest but he has kept her to his side for only one purpose.

 

To have control over her.

 

He would not allow this woman to go out and file ual harassment and bring his name down. So the only thing he can do is break her spirit, tie her down with debts and threaten  using her family. And it worked. She is now working for him without a word and when he feels like it, he use her to satisfy his ual hunger. 

 

However nothing stirs him up now a days as much as a young fresh girls would do. He let out the boyish grin that he kept in while in the presence of his staff.  

 

New batch coming in today, he thought excitedly. 

 

He was getting tired of the older girls who have been working for him past few months and had instructed Bingo to get new girls to serve him and his clients. It has been weeks and it seems that Bingo has got his hand on the new girls. How? he doesn’t want to think about that.  

 

Bingo never fails to do his job right and he never had to deal with illegal abuse of minors in the past. Bingo knows how to select the right  victims without having to deal with the police or them being alerted. It’s always the poor, unwanted girls. No one would know they are missing and or would care to look into it. 

 

That’s how he has gotten away till now.  

 

Bingo has never failed to meet his standards and the type of girls he crave. He excitedly rolled the small globe around his hand faster. He would like the first pick before giving them to his clients. 

 

This is what the girls are for. To sell them off for ion to his top clients for return favours in business. It takes place in this heaven he made for himself, his club, Allure.  

 

This ion of minor girls has brought him success in his business and money than any other way. He cannot wait to see the new batch of girls.  

 

He smiled in anticipation as he waited for Bingo to come in. 

 

...... 

 

Bingo came out of the room where he delivered the girls in the Allure Club. It was the fresh set of girls as his boss asked.  It didn’t take him long to find these girls as you just need to know the right place to look.  

 

A homeless place who no one would look into. The dodgy motels where runaways hides. Or even orphanage where there is not enough power to look for lost girls. And Bingo! He found the girls for the job.  

 

No wonder he is called Bingo himself, a name he gave himself. He let out a toothy sneer as he past one of the bar girls in the club.  

Just as he was about to enter his boss’s office, he was stopped by one of the staff. It was Rose, one of the bar girl who works for Allure.

 

She was accompanied by another girl who had her eyes on the floor.  


Bingo narrowed his eyes 

 

“Who is this?” he asked Rose. 

 

“She is the new staff sir” Rose replied nervously, “she been working here for a week now and Manager wanted me to introduce her to you”. 

 

“Hmm” Bingo paused as he let his eyes scan her. She was tall, well taller than him and had a pale face with a hint of natural blush. She was extraordinary.  She would have made a great addition to his girls if only she was younger.  

 

On second thought, she may even pass for a minor with the innocence feel she has. Maybe he will take her in for the extra job. 

 

“What’s your name?” 

 

“Cha Eun Sang, sir” she replied.  

 

“Eun Sang?” he repeated the name. He liked it. He smiled as he touched her face to lift it to see her properly.

 

“Beautiful” he whispered before letting her go.  

 

“But I don’t trust beautiful girls” he said stepping back, “You know the rules here?”  

 

Eun Sang nodded. 

 

“I guess rose already kept you informed. But listen to this, whatever happens in club, no word goes out. It gets out, I’lll find you and kill you” he said as a matter of fact with a chilling tone.  

 

Cha Eun Sang kept her head down as Bingo looked at her. Seemed satisfied with the reaction he turned to Rose and instructed her to show around the Bar and asked to prepare the girls. He left them as he opened the door to the Boss’s office and shut behind him.  

 

Rose took hold cha eun sang hand and walked through the corridor to the next available empty room. As soon as the door shut, Shin Hye let out a breathe of relief.

 

For the undercover, she took the name Cha Eun Sang and from what she just went through, seem like she has past a big hurdle which was Bingo, that bastard.  

 

“The girls has arrived Shin Hye-ssi” Rose whispered hurriedly. “If Bingo is in club that means the girls has arrived” 

 

Shin Hye crossed her eyes thinking fast, this means Kim Bu Gum plans to sell the girls off tonight. 

 

She has to get her team now and the raid needs to be moved tonight! She took out her phone and instructed Joong Ki to start the raid right at midnight when she gives the signal. 

 

Hanging up after passing the instructions, she turned towards Rose, "You know where they keep the girls? Lead me to them please” 

 

 

............... 

 

Rose led her into series of corridors at first floor which Shin Hye tried to keep up with.  

 

Why does this club have such a creepy small corridors like a maze she groaned as she turned yet to another corner. 

 

Rose opened the door at the end which led into a not-so-busy kitchen.  

 

The three people that were working in the kitchen did not even acknowledge them as she and rose walked past them to the right hand side of the kitchen.  

 

Rose took handle of the door of what looked like the door to the freezer. Shin Hye looked on confused as rose opened the door to reveal what's inside. 

 

Shin Hye's looked on shocked. No wonder her colleagues couldn't find any illegal activities when they raided this place. Inside the freezer was a small door that was now opened to reveal set of stairs which looked like it led to some kind of underground room.  

 

Rose grabbed the torch that was hooked onto the wall and motioned Shin Hye to come inside. Without looking back, Shin Hye stepped inside to follow Rose. 

 

She heard the freezer door behind her click shut, putting them into darkness for few seconds before a small light came from the torch Rose .  

 

Walking closely behind her, Shin Hye went down the stairs for 5 minutes till she came to a stop front of another door. She heard whimpering sounds that kept her frozen.  

 

She stood still as Rose opened the door, and after few moments she looked in to see a well built room.  It was very spacious with one side filled with bunk beds that can accompany many people. The other side was full of mirrors and dresses hanging on rails. It was cross between a bedroom and a dressing room.  

 

What caught her eyes were group of small girls huddled together looking at her with widened eyes. Few of them was clearly upset with tears streaming down their eyes while the rest seem to be comforting the frightened ones.  

 

It was very obvious that they were no more than 14 or 15 years old.  Even dressed in a tight revealing clothes and the mature make up on, their young face cannot be hidden. 

 

Shin Hye was sickened to think what they were dressed up for or what they been forced to do.  

 

She held her hands up as she felt their terror looking at her, "I'm not here to harm you, I'm here to help you" She said in a smoothing voice.  

 

The girls looked unconvinced and before she can take another step, the door slammed open suddenly. 

 

She and Rose turned to see one of the security guard come in.  

 

He narrowed his eyes to see them in the room and Rose quickly stepped in and said, "We are here on orders to help the girls get ready"  

 

He was convinced as he did not think the two mere girls can be any threat and turned to the girls behind them.  

 

He let his eyes run through them before he selected one of the girls and pointed, "You"  

 

The girl looked terrified as she was pointed at and looked on with fear clouding her eyes. 

 

"It's time" he said as he went and grabbed her hand, "You better perform your job well" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter