Nightmare

Surrender to My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nightmare: A frightening or unpleast dream 

 

“Abeoji!!” The small boy cried out begging as he watched his father leaving him behind in the basement with her, “Abeeojiii, please …..abeojiii...please don’t go” 

He ran and grabbed onto his father's hand, "please A-hic-eoji" he begged hiccupping. 

The man turned his sad eyes towards him and looked upto the woman. She glared back. He quickly pushed the boy's hand and looked everywhere but at his own son. He knows he is coward but he has no love for this boy so why should he risk his new wife's wrath. 

"She wants you to be good" he whispered. 

"Please don't leave me with her" the boy cried and tried to grab his father's hands again. 

The man moved out of reach, "Don't whine" he said harshly before quickly turnining away and slamming the basement door shut tightly behind him.   

The little boy's knees gave up as he heard the loud slam of the door, “ab-abeoji, don’t leave m-me” he hiccupped covering his face with his small hands. His father left him without looking back at him. He is too cold, the basement giving off the cold vibe on his small body. He whimpers as he realised he was left behind alone with her. 

Suddenly he felt his arm pulled forward as the woman seized him towards her. He came face to face with her while squealing in protest. He couldn’t see her face as his eyes swam full of tears.  

“You bastard, you think you can get away?” She hissed at him, her beautiful face twisting into hatred “you think your father cares? He knows what I do to you! He doesn’t care! He doesn’t want you.” she smirked as she slammed him against the wall and smirked “No one wants you” 

The pain he felt when his head hit the hard wall was nothing. Nothing compared to what is to come. He took in sharp breaths as he heard her continue “Just like your mum. Weak like her. You remind me so much of that ” 

“Don’t call her that!” He screamed, trying to get away from her grip. He thrashed and lashed out like a child. Because that what he was, a child. 

He knew what was going to happen before it did but he didn’t care. The hand came down hard against his pale face. The slap hit him so hard that he fell down to the side with the impact. He whimpered with teary eyes as he watched her retreat.  

He saw her walking towards the table saying “Boys like you need to be taught how to behave”. 

His body starts trembling against his will as he continued watching her hand trailing down the deathly weapon he came to know as. 

She looked straight at him as she smiled “we don’t want you turning like your mother do we?” she said as she held up slowly the weapon.  

His father’s leather belt. 

Lee min ho crouched down pulling his legs together trembling violently as she came near. 

 

  

....................................... 

  

“You wake him up” Kim Jong Kook whispered pointing at Lee Min Ho who was lying down on the couch. It was mid-afternoon and still in his suit Min Ho lies there like a king. Sleep is not something they are previledged with in the type of work they do but unlike others Min Ho prefers not to get much sleep as he can which Jong Kook finds weird. 

“Bichaso?”Lee Kwang Soo whispered back violently at Jong Kook “Last time I did he beat the hell out of me” 

“Yah, I’m your hyung. Do as I say” 

“Hyung my ! “Kwang Soo spitted as he pointed back at lee min ho. “Look at him, he is obviously having a nightmare, I ain’t goin-“ Kwang soo stopped as they heard Lee Min Ho whimper in his sleep. 

“Don’t – please don’t” said Min Ho. 

He swirled back to see Min Ho whimpering in his sleep. His eyeballs moving uncontrollably beneath his closed eyes. While Kwang Soo was looking at Min Ho nervously, he didn’t notice Jong Kook who slowly got behind him and pushed him hard towards Min Ho. 

He fell hard on the couch falling directly at Min Ho’s chest "Shi-"  

Kwang Soo heard the light shut of the door. Jong Kook has left him behind alone leving him behind in the dragon's den. Aish, that son of " 

“Get off me” he heard a deep sleepy growl.  

Kwang Soo looked up above the chest he fell onto and saw Min Ho slowly opening his eyes at the sudden impact he felt. All he could see was Kwang Soo’s bewildered face. 

“Get. off.” He repeated low. 

Kwang Soo quickly got off and got on his knees “Hyung.. i really did not mean to wake you” He begged, “I just fell over by accident”

If it was another day Min Ho would be giving him hard time, but today he was glad that Kwang Soo brought him out of his nightmare. It's a nightmare that he frequently visits when ever he fell into deep sleep. A reason why he prefers to stay awake and do anything and everything to not fall into sleep. But he knows he cannot go on like that forever and that sleep will take him back to that place once in awhile.  

“Forget it”  he said as he pulled himself upwards and sat back on the couch. He rubbed his eyes awake and saw Kwang Soo still kneeling down watching nervously. 

"Get up, I'm not going to hit you" he said as he himself got up from the couch and stretched out. He came inside this secret room inside the Mina Club to get some sleep. It was a room specially designed for himself with a bed, a launch room and a small study room nearby. His boss had gave him this club to run 5 years ago and if Min Ho has to call somethin a home, then this would be it.  

Kwang Soo got up and chuckled "De, hyung. You are in a good mood today I see," he said nudging his arm.  

Min Ho ignored him and walked to the door before he was stopped by Kwang Soo who blocked him with him right hand out. 

"Hyung... wait" He said, "Boss wants to see you." 

Min Ho merely nodded as he pushed passed him. 

 

....................................... 

 

Min Ho entered the office of Kim Sang Joong, his boss, his saviour.  

"Ah, Min Ho you are here" Kim Sang Joong looked up from where he was sitting engrossed in with some files. He signalled Min Ho to take a seat. 

"You wanted to see me, sajang-nim" 

"Yes, I have a new assignment for you" Sang Joong leaned back on his chair looking straight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter