The One

Here Lies YoonYul

 

“”

 

The tiny curse that came out of her lips gained you a naughty smirk.

 

“Yuri..”

 

“Whaat?” you whispered, innocently turning at her as the light of the movie playing in front of you allows you to see her gorgeous features in the middle of the dimmed cinema.

 

“You know what..” she whispered back, gesturing to the small of your hand placed above her leg.

 

“And what about it?” you continued to play innocent, ignoring the way something inside of you coils at the sight of her biting her lip when you dragged the hand lying on her leg slowly to the part where wonders and adventures happen.

 

“We’re inside the cinema,” she tried to reason, knowing all too well that this reason of hers will eventually be thrown out the window soon especially since your fingers started hovering above the lace of her underwear, “There are people..”

 

You offhandedly scanned the area. You spotted a couple of people seated at the front rows of the cinema. There are some scattered amongst the seats, considerably far away from the both of you who are seated at back most part of the chairs.

 

There are barely people.

 

“There are barely people,” you stated, suddenly having the courage to lean closer, “There’s no one seated within our vicinity, they will not know.”

 

“But the movie..”

 

“Who cares about that, Yoong,” you replied, your lips suddenly on her ear, nipping on her earlobe as you graze your warm breath over it, “I know something else that could thrill you more than this half-assed horror movie.

 

Yuri..”

 

“Come on, babe” you enticed, all too familiar how she goes gaga when you call her that, “Just let me take care of you.”

 

As the high-pitched screams of the lead actress in the horror movie fills up the entire cinema, a doe-eyed woman’s screeches of pleasure goes along with it, perfectly harmonizing with the horrified screams of the few perturbed people watching the film.

 

And you, Kwon Yuri, cannot help but take pride for it.

 

Because these people are obviously burning their lungs out for the bloody murder happening on the huge- screen while one, gorgeous woman is having her fair share of scream dangling off her jaw, cursing under her breath while she writhes under the mercy of your fingers.

 

Your movie-natic self always comes in handy for situations like this.

 

 

***

 

 

“Let me have this one..”

 

“Not this again. You know I can’t let you”

 

“Come on. This isn’t fair.”

 

“Nothing is. So just let do my thing”

 

“It’s always been about you. Can’t I have it my way even just for today?”

 

“I’m being chivalrous here. You should thank me..”

 

“I won’t. This is like the 100th time we had this argument and I’m tired of hearing your excuses.”

 

“Exactly. We are having this argument all over again and it’s basically the same old thing. I’ll win. You’ll lose. So either you drop this conversation right now or we’re not having any of this at all. Your call..”

 

“How about,” a voice cuts in through the entire conversation, “Someone actually pays the damn bill so that you could move aside and other people could give their orders, yes?”

 

“Good idea,” you chirped, immediately handing the cashier a wad of cash with a grin before Yoona could, “There. Keep the change.”

 

With a successful grin, you dragged a huffing Yoona to the vacant seat near the window.

 

That’s always been like that. You would pay your meals and she would always nag you for doing it. It has always been like this from the start why is she being a cutie about it.

 

“That’s unfair.” Was the first thing she said when the two of you are all settled in your seats, “You never let me pay for our meals.”

 

This just doubled the grin etched on your face, “Because that’s for Kwon Yuri to do, not Lim Yoona’s.”

 

“And who says that I can’t do it?”

 

“I say that it is.”

 

You heard Yoona scoffing unceremoniously and rolling her eyes on you.

 

“Did you just roll your eyes on me?” you asked, feigning offense.

 

“I did. And?”

 

It is now you who is scoffing, internally enjoying this banter between the two of you. You perfectly know in yourself that you like it when she is being like this, playing pretend that she’s all cold and aloof when you know all too well that she’s the exact opposite.

 

“Go ahead, play ice-princess.” You said, leaning back into your chair as you cross your arm, “You cannot fool me. You are the softiest of the entire softies in the entire world. In fact, you’re a puppy. Pup-Yoong~”

 

“I am not a softie,” she defended, her perfect brows meeting in the middle as if they are personally appalled at the statement, “And I am not a puppy!”

 

“Okay how about a cat,” you tried to negotiate, “I mean, cats are naturally divas and aloof but they can be clingy as and are so fluffy, just like youuuu”

 

Yoona just seemed to be just as hostile to the idea because, “I am not a cat!” she replied, “And I am not a diva nor am I clingy”

 

You raised a brow at this, “You are not clingy?”

 

“No.”

 

Your brow remained raised at that, “Who was the person again who called at 3 in the morning because ‘I cannot sleep, could you talk to me till I can’?”

 

She rolled her eyes on you again, “I never forced you to do it though.”

 

You sensed that your statement had rubbed her off the wrong way so you decided to tone it down, “You didn’t. I did it because I also wanted to hear your voice at that moment so win-win”

 

Cue of the rolling eyes from Lim Yoona.

 

“Whatever.”

 

This left you chuckling lightly. Hearing her go-to “whatever” word whenever she doesn’t know what to answer of your straightforward replies always made her so adorable in your eyes for some reason.

 

And wow, you are still head over heels even after all these years, huh?

 

“Aigoo~” you cooed, “Why are you so cute, babe?”

 

“Why are you so annoying?”

 

You feigned offense once again, “Excuse me? I’m annoying?”

 

“Yes,” Yoona replied instantaneously, “You don’t make me pay for our meals and you tell me I’m a softie even when in truth I am tough. Also, I am not cute.”

 

A loud, boisterous laugh erupted from the bottom of your stomach and out for the world to hear, specifically for the doe-eyed woman across you.

 

“Yoong,” you started, stifling your laughs under your breath, “you do know that your statement just made you extra softie and cute in my eyes, right? It didn’t serve the purpose of being contrary?”

 

Comeback was real because, “When was the time I was never cute in your eyes anyway” from Lim Yoona.

 

The little smirk painted on the side of her lips tells you that she knows the effect she still has on you and she is enjoying every second of it.

 

“Well, yes. There was never a time,” you mirrored her smirk, though with a little less smug because you are kind of pouring your heart out right now as you speak, “You will always be cute in my eyes, babe.”

 

Yoona held your stare, silently gauging if it had any hint of playfulness whatsoever.

 

You were always been playful, you know that. But when it comes to things involving her and your feelings for her, you have always taken her seriously.

 

“Even after all these years, I’m still cute to you?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Even if I’ve aged since we met?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Even if I’d turn thirty this May?”

 

You chuckled at that, “Yes”

 

“Even if there are a lot of women who is cuter, ier and much younger than I am?”

 

“Babe, there are a lot of women who is cuter, ier and much younger than you, that’s a fact. BUT,” you reached for her hand on the table, softly rubbing your thumb across her fair, smooth skin as you look her in the eyes, “they are not you. They will never be you. They will never be the person who can make documentaries of serial killers as interesting as when you tell me about them. Nor do I want them to sass me the way you do to me. I want it to be always you. It’s always you.”

 

You might have said the correct words because you saw how pink painted across Yoona’s cheeks after your statement.

 

Good thing she is seated across you or else she would’ve heard the loud thumping of the beating muscle inside your ribcage. It’s been a while since you’ve worn your heart out on your sleeves okay? Especially in front of her.

 

It’s as if you’re back on the first day you saw her.

 

On her favorite bucket hat and black mask with her blue shirt and that big, doe-eyes that holds the entire galaxy in them.

 

Butterflies. Drag race. Ba-dump, ba-dump, ba-dump. Tssss.

 

Good gracious.

 

She will just never stop giving you premature ventricular contraction, will she?

 

 

***

 

 

“Okay, so. Where to?” you inquired as you both stepped out of the restaurant and to the cold night of Seoul. The streets are still busy with people walking to and from their destinations.

 

You both are the ones who don’t have specific destinations here.

 

Yoona simply shrugged and started walking, “I don’t know. Anywhere?”

 

“Geez, that is so helpful. Thanks.”

 

You heard her scoff good-heartedly at your sarcasm, “Well, what about you think of where we’re going to? Since you’re the one who dragged me out when I could be laying in the comforts of my bed?”

 

You pouted at her statement because, “Don’t you want to be with me?”

 

The rolling of her eyes made you want to drop the façade because Lim Yoona is such a tough wall to break sometimes but you know too well she simply doesn’t want to be misunderstood.

 

“If I don’t, do you think I will be here right now?”

 

See? The sass and the real-talk in her statement is just so…attractive.

 

“So you do want to be with me?”

 

Of course, you dip,” she says with an eye roll that made you smile so big your ears might fall off. “Why would I even be here if I don’t want to be with you?”

 

You just want to hear her say the words you want to hear, okay? Sue you for being a romantic.

 

“You just admitted that you want to be with me,” you say smugly, walking idly with Yoona along the side road, “Does that mean you—“

 

“—no.” She beats you to it. Before you could even complete your sentence, she cuts you off and stares at you with a slight warning, “I mean, n-no. It’s not what I mean. Please do not misinterpret.”

 

A pang of something jolts through your body but you laughed it off. You know exactly what she means but you decided not to deal with it. For now.

 

“Eyyy,” you nudged her, “Why are you so serious? I was just asking if it means you will agree to everything that I want to do tonight, since you’re here with me.”

 

“Uhm,” Yoona stared at you, perhaps trying to find mischief in your demeanor, “As long as it will not involve us puking or being caught by the police, then yes.”

 

With an excited smile, you grabbed her hand and started dragging her away because, “Well, we will try not to.”

 

“W-what’s that supposed to mean?? K-Kwon Yuri!!”

 

 

***

 

 

You brought her to the museum.

 

You remembered it was one of the many first things you two have listed in your bucket list together that was never realized because of…circumstances.

 

It is never too late to check that out of the list, right?

 

“What are we doing here?” you hear Yoona harshly whisper beside you.

 

What is too late is probably the time to visit the museum at…ten in the evening perhaps? You’re not sure. You haven’t checked your watch since you’ve been with Yoona.

 

“What else would it be, Yoong?” you nudged her playfully, beaming at the disbelief all over her face, “We’re gonna visit the museum. You know, that museum-date you promised me a long time ago had been rotting in that bucket-list you made a few years back. Now would be a good time to cross that out.”

 

You saw memories flash through her eyes and your heart cannot help but skip a bit.

 

She remembered.

 

Then it was gone and Yoona was left with a raised brow and worried eyes because, “At what, eleven in the evening?”

 

Okay, so it’s already 11PM. You stand corrected. But, “Yes. At eleven in the evening. We don’t have other time.”

 

Yoona started rubbing her forehead at your resolution to visit the museum at the wee hours of the night.

 

She is so ing cute.

 

“You are ing crazy. It’s already close, in case you miraculously became illiterate.” She pointed to the sign which read “CLOSED” hanging on the entrance of the doors.

 

“Well,” you turned at the stressed form of the goddess beside you and you know the devilish smile on your face didn’t help ease her growing anxiety of the idea, “who said we’re gonna use that door?”

 

“What?”

 

“Come on,” you say, reaching your hand out for her to take.

 

But Yoona isn’t bulging. “No, what the ? What if we’d be caught breaking into the museum? I am not getting myself to prison tonight, Kwon Yuri.”

 

You wanted to laugh at her statement, “Neither of us is going to prison tonight, Yoong. What are you talking about? Come on.”

 

“No, Yuri.”

 

Ugh, “Yoona, do you trust me?”

 

You saw the hesitation in her eyes and for a moment, you are not ready for another No.

 

Her past No’s had left a big impact in your life that you are not sure if you can and will still be able to live through another, albeit from meager things like this at the moment.

 

No means rejection. Rejection means crying. And you don’t want to ing cry in front of her right now.

 

Yet you repeat your question, “Do you trust me, Yoong?”

 

You saw the doe-eyed woman heave a sigh and bite her lip in contemplation, eyes b with utmost sincerity that you are suddenly not so certain if she is still talking about this museum escapade, “When did I never trust you, Kwon?”

 

Butterflies. Drag race. Ba-dump, ba-dump, ba-dump. Tssss.

 

ing hell.

 

“Then come with me. I promise we are not breaking in nor are we going to jail.”

 

A lump in your throat made you swallow hard and extended your hand even more for Yoona to take, “You’re safe with me. I promise.”

 

Hesitant but reassured by your words, Lim Yoona took your hand. She took it and clutched unto them, securing her fragile fingers under the warmth of your own with her trust clipped between the curves of your intertwined hands.

 

“Okay.”

 

 

***

 

 

“See? I told you we are not breaking in.”

 

You playfully nudged her as you found yourselves walking along the empty and slightly dimmed aisles of the museum. The only thing keeping the both of you from stumbling down from the darkness are the tiny series of lights scattered around the room. The spotlight for each of the displays and artworks are also helping so there’s that.

 

The atmosphere is over-all dreamy just as the fact of having Lim Yoona in the same place, in the same space, as you has been your every day dream for years.

 

“Yeah, whatever,” cue the rolling of her eyes and you are left chuckling at Yoona’s cuteness, “What I’m now worried about is how you were able to get a key of the back door to get us in. I will definitely kill you if the police suddenly barged in and point their deadly rifles at us.”

 

An amused laughter was all you could give her.

 

“Your imagination is really something.”

 

“I’m serious,” she says, halting you with your steps when she pulled your intertwined hands for a stop, “Isn’t this illegal? We’re here without a permission”

 

A tiny sigh escaped your lips at her persistence. She could be a kid sometimes. So curious and inquisitive and soooo adorable. This is the reason why you cannot keep a secret from her for so long. You don’t have it in you to keep things from her—even if it’s a surprise.

 

“Relax. I kinda rented out the whole place for the night so you don’t have to worry about the police barging in.”

 

Her doe-eyes widened at your revelation, “R-rented? The whole museum?”

 

You answered her with a nod. “I mean, I know you don’t like it when there are a lot of people in the museum. I remember you said before it prevents you from truly enjoying the view when there are lots of strangers taking a picture of the artworks and annoyingly push you around. So, I thought having the entire place at nighttime with only the two of us in here can make you enjoy them better.”

 

You did as far as turning around with your hands stretched to the side, squealing your heart out with no care of someone chastising you or something.

 

“Isn’t that amazing that we have the place all for ourselves!” you squeal as you turn your body around again, doing a complete 360 degree turn before your kinda dizzy but beaming self turns to Yoona, “All the fine artworks we’re gonna take in tonight, Yooonngg~”

 

As you came to a halt, you see Yoona staring at you. Her doe-eyes are round, almost black at the dim of the lights. Her lips are steady clipped, making you wonder what is inside her head at the moment.

 

“Yoong?”

 

Slowly, Yoona took a few steps towards where you’ve swirled into a while ago. She’s steady and calm and all that your eyes are fixated into.

 

She’s also kissing you the moment she invaded your personal space and you are left opening your mouth to give her more access.

 

It’s soft and minty and just everything you have imagined kissing her. Her lips are full. It’s taking in everything that you could meagerly offer. Her hands are all over your chest and nape and cheeks and wow.

 

A ripple of a moan bubbled from the bottom of your throat and into her lips, feeling the vibration of the sound in between your smooching muscles.

 

“, Yoona.”

 

You found your hands on her waist, squeezing the curves of her slim body, hoping you could imprint those curves between the lines of your palm and carry them around wherever you go. The warmth radiating from the skin under her shirt was not just enough, deciding then and there to feel that warmth with your own flesh, lightly scraping your nails against the smoothness of her skin.

 

This earned you a moan from Lim Yoona herself.

 

Fukc f k.

 

Soon, you found your face buried under the crook of Yoona’s neck, her strawberry scent invading your nostrils and getting addicted at the instant. You suddenly don’t want to pull away, live under the curve of her neck and build a life beneath it.

 

You are basically breathing life into those skin, anyway and she is left gasping for air at the sensation.

 

Good thing you have the entire place rented out for the night or else…

 

 

***

 

 

She drives you around with her Toyota Camry a little past midnight. That museum-date was a blast and she said she wants a long ride after you finished roaming around (and some other things)

 

She insists that it’s the only thing she could do to repay you for renting out the entire museum and since she’s the one with the vehicle at the moment, you gave in.

 

And now, you are not regretting agreeing to this because seeing her on the driver’s seat looking all gorgeous as she maneuvers the steering wheel is like an early Christmas gift for you.

 

Her long eyelashes, the intricate of her side-profile, all of it in their perfect glory as you stare at her from your seat.

 

Shotgun is really a good place to call dibs on.

 

“Take a picture,” Yoona suddenly said, chancing you a glance with a small smirk on her lips, “It’ll last longer.”

 

She caught you staring.

 

She caught you staring and if this was the first time she did, you would be a stuttering mess right now, denying and stumbling on words trying to justify that “the view is just nice” which did not really help you in your case at all. In fact, it all the more added to the heat creeping on your cheeks and the amusement in Yoona’s eyes.

 

“the view OUTSIDE is just nice” you remembered correcting but it’s too late. The megawatt smile on Yoona’s face told you that she doesn’t believe any of the words you were saying.

 

And that’s good because certainly, the view from where you were seated is actually much nicer.

 

Lim Yoona with her majestic side-profile all for your eyes to take?

 

, please. You lived for this.

 

And right now, you are living the life so, “You don’t need to tell me again.”

 

Fishing out the phone from the inside of your cardigan, you started taking photos of her. Every click of the camera, you silently hoped that it would capture this moment right here. The tender smiles she portray. The boisterous laughs that sounded like a musical in your ears. The wholesomeness of the moment itself.

 

You quietly wished that your camera will be able to capture everything that Yoona is exuding at the moment. So you could have her perfect imperfections at the tip of your fingers when you are longing for her face at random times.

 

You also quietly wish that the ride will be longer so that you could have Lim Yoona all for yourself inside this box and inside the universe you both created with yourselves.

 

Oh you wish.

 

 

***

 

 

“Do you remember our first date?”

 

You found yourself asking Yoona out of nowhere. The both of you decided to take a stop at a cliff facing the vast ocean. It’s past three in the morning. Your eyes are a bit sleepy but your mind is fully awake. You got no more less than two hours of sleep this morning and here you are again, silently murdering yourself with another sleepless night.

 

But Yoona is with you right now. You are both in each other’s presence and everything is vivid at the back of your mind.

 

“Hmm, not much,” Yoona answered, “We did nothing much anyway”

 

You don’t believe her even for a bit and your urge to go down memory lane is strong.

 

“We ended up strolling down the aisles of a grocery store, remember?”

 

You turned your head to look at her and was surprised to see her already looking at you, leaning her head on the steering wheel with her hands under it.

 

“I do remember,” she said.

 

You smiled. It didn’t quite reach your eyes but you went on with your story.

 

“Yeah? So you remember how many times you’ve tried to crash the trolley by pushing them mindlessly and I was left chasing after it to save my items from bumping into people?”

 

Yoona looked like she was being tickled with the way her eyes wrinkled at the memory, the sound of her throaty laugh giving you tingles in every corner of your body.

 

“Excuse me, Miss Kwon but I never did such a thing,”

 

Now it’s your turn to laugh, a burning sensation in your chest bubbled up to your throat and lips and displayed in your eyes, feeling yourself being lifted from something that Yoona said.

 

“Oh you sure did, you big, fat liar. I have to run after the trolley you naughtily pushed away and save my eggs from smashing into the post!”

 

Yoona simply continued to laugh her out, mentally patting yourself for making a reaction this big from her.

 

Call you sap but really, you can go all day just hearing her laugh like this. It’s that therapeutic.

 

“It’s not my fault they’re fragile”

 

“They’re eggs. They’re supposed to be fragile!”

 

“Not when they’re boiled,” Yoona smirked and raised her brows, taunting you to say something wise after that.

 

Wow. She really is something sometimes. Wowww.

 

“They are raw! Of course they’re—you know what, I don’t even know what I’m trying to prove at this point.”

 

Yoona just chuckled at your predicament, “Me either,”

 

Then there was a moment of silence that engulfed the two of you. Suddenly, you both are just staring at each other, memorizing each other’s faces and savoring this moment that might have been just a dream for being this perfect.

 

(You think the fact that Yoona is with you made everything extraordinary. She’s amazing like that)

 

“I missed you, Yoong.” You suddenly blurted out. The words had been dying to be said the moment you laid your eyes on her in this trip, “Things weren’t the same without you”

 

You never realized you were crying until you felt a sense of wetness trailing down your cheek. You immediately wiped it away and cleared your throat to stop yourself from delving deeper into the emotions you have long tried to push back.

 

“I mean, I haven’t had my nightly dosage of serial killer backstories so imagine the dullness of my life for years.”

 

A small smile curved on Yoona’s lips and her eyes were longing. For what, you have no idea. Her reply made it easier to swallow back the tears that are threatening to spill though.

 

“There are lots of them in Youtube.”

 

You just want to laugh and cry and ghad did you miss her plain and straightforward answers.

 

“Yeah but I prefer hearing your voice over old, white guy’s deep and mundane narration in the background. Eugh. Spookier than the video itself.”

 

This gained you a small chuckle from Yoona. And a sigh. A deep, long and meaningful sigh that you do not know what to take as.

 

You did take her long, scrawny fingers that reached out for you to hold though. You held unto it as Yoona circles her thumb over the skin of your hand, delicately smoothing the creases and tiredness it went through all over the years.

 

“What’s important is now,” Yoona softly says, “I am here at this moment. I’m with you.”

 

“And that’s what matters?”

 

“Yes,” Yoona leaned in and gently placed her head on the curve of your shoulder, giving you goosebumps and assurance all at the same time, “This right now with you. This is all that matters to me.”

 

And maybe Yoona’s right.

 

Maybe right now is all that matters. Because you know that when the moment right now will be over, everything will be back to the way it is.

 

 

***

 

 

Jetlag is not the term.

 

Well, that almost-twenty-four-hour flight back to New York would call for a jetlag but it’s not something akin to that.

 

This is something more.

 

(Perhaps it has something to do with the peck on the lips Yoona has left as a parting gift that made you… pining for something.)

 

“Well, well, well, look who’s back in town?” your friend Hyoyeon fires, her big, playful grin on her lips telling you that she wants to know the tea of your trip. “How’s Seoul?”

 

“How’s the project proposal?”

 

A small scoff escaped her lips as she pushed herself from the hood of her car and to help you with your luggage.

 

“Minutes from landing and you’re already talking about work? I thought that vacation would loosen you up a bit.”

 

“It was a business trip,” you said, hauling your bag in the back of her car as you speak, “It was no vacation.”

 

“Yeah well, you met your ex,” Hyoyeon casually said, “I just thought it would convert that stupid business trip into something fun, if you know what I mean.”

 

Leave it to Kim Hyoyeon to ing rub the reality into your face.

 

“It’s none of your business.”

 

Because seriously, from the time you bumped into Yoona at that coffee shop hours before your supposed flight back to New York, everything after that felt like a dream.

 

Like you’re back to your younger days when everything was easier and happier and Yoona was there.

 

“It’s my business when it comes to my bestfriend who spent most of her entire years getting over her.” Hyoyeon held your stare and for a moment, everything came flashing back.

 

The tears. The burning sensation in the middle of your chest. The countless times you stared at your ceiling with nothing but the thoughts of her. The scars on your wrist.

 

Every single thing made its comeback. And you don’t like it.

 

“So did you bang?”

 

Thankfully, Hyoyeon happened to have a dirty mind so the images of the mess that you used to be immediately dissipated into thin air and was replaced with a scowl on your face.

 

(You like to think she also saw every single memory flash before your eyes so she had to sidetrack)

 

“You and your dirty mouth..”

 

You walked away from the trunk and opened the door to the passenger seat with Hyoyeon mirroring you.

 

“What? It was a legit question.”

 

With a shake of your head, you entered the car and buckled in with the thoughts of Yoona and her lips and her smile and everything about her, goddammit.

 

“Shut up and get inside,”

 

“So you did?” your dimwit of a friend asked again, buckling herself in as she speaks.

 

“Oh my god just drive, you dip.”

 

And Hyoyeon was enjoying every second of your dilemma, her obnoxious laughter filling up the car as she drives out of the airport. You’re placing your bet that the topic will come up again until she gets the tea spilled.

 

But you love this stupid . You wouldn’t have gone through everything without her.

 

“But seriously, how was it?” Hyoyeon asked after a moment of comfortable silence engulfed the two of you, giving you a curious glance and back to the road as she drives, “You spent your years trying to get over her and then you suddenly bump into each other. There’s gotta be something at least.”

 

“Well, same old, I guess..” you say with a shrug.

 

You said it with a shrug because the thoughts of Yoona infiltrating your mind at the moment was overwhelming. It’s overwhelming because even with the small amount of time you two have spent in the trip, you are missing her and you are miles apart from each other and you cannot do anything about it just like before.

 

But then you remember last night.

 

Last night with Yoona and all her glory occupying the same space as you. The Yoona with her megawatt smile and strawberry scent. The Yoona with her great mind and her curious stories that she has kept on her sleeves.

 

The Yoona with Yuri.

 

And everything was okay. It was okay because Yoona was there. She was with you at that moment and “this is all that matters to me”.

 

It was all that matters. She is all that matters.

 

That’s when you know that, “She’s still the one.”

 

 

____________________

A/N: Idk if there are still YoonYul readers left out there. But hi :)