Offline Date (2)

Here Lies YoonYul

You just want to go home and sleep.

 

You’ve been going around the country shooting some CFs throughout the whole day. To top it all, a big project is coming your way so you had to meet relevant people to align things with your schedule.

 

You are Im “dead- tired” Yoona and you want to marry your bed.

 

…and also the person calling your phone right now.

 

“Unnie,”

 

“Hey Yoong..” the sweet, lush-filled voice of Kwon Yuri chirps over the line, single-handedly curing your aching muscles and looming headache, “Where are you?”

 

“At the setting of my last CF shoot today,” You responded, nodding your head at your manager who signaled you to the exit, “I’m bound for home after here. You?”

 

“Just finished the play,” Breathes Yuri on the other line, feeling her fatigue just by hearing her voice, “I’m just packing my stuff. I’m going home too after this.”

 

Her answer suddenly gave you an idea.

 

“Where was the theatre for the play again?”

 

“Uh..Uniplex Hall Grand Theatre baby. Waeyo?”

 

You looked down at your wrist watch and mentally calculated the pros and cons of your plan.

 

“Give me 45 minutes max,”

 

“Wha—“

 

“I’ll text you later unnie,”

 

“Wait Yoo—“

 

But you were hanging up before Yuri could even finish her sentence. Pep talks are not on your priority list right now and you need to get home faster.

 

You just want to go home okay? But suddenly you’re not up for some sleeping or cuddling Mr. Kuma who’s been waiting idly at your bed.

 

There’s something that needs to be done for your beloved black pearl who deserves all the love in the world.

 

(She once said that she only needs your love because you’re her world and it’s so cheesy that it’s the thing that got you smiling all the way home.

 

Kwon Yuri and her charm really. Aigoo..)

 

 

***

 

 

Five drops of tears from the onion juice, three used cooking pots, one messy kitchen and two cut fingers later, you are pouring the sauté you made into the soup you prepared.

 

It’s not that much, really. You’ve been into cooking lately, even taking some classes with few of the renowned chefs in the country. It’s making you happy after seeing and tasting the food you’ve cooked.

 

Somehow you want Yuri to feel the same way. You want to make her happy and this is the least you could give her given your current busy schedules.

 

Which reminds you…

 

Fishing out the phone from the pocket of your apron, you sent a message to the woman who inspired your cooking spree tonight.

 

To: LOML <3

Unnie, where are you now?

 

The phone rings before you could even put the device on top of the counter, a smile making its way on your lips, knowing fully well who was calling.

 

“Hi.”

 

“Hi love.”

 

The grin etched on your face spreads wider as you hear her voice, “Are you on the road?”

 

“Yes. I’m on my way home. What was that thing you were talking about awhile ago Yoong?” Yuri asks over the line, “The one that made you hang up with me while I’m speaking? You ungrateful child..”

 

A snicker bubbles up from the hollow stomach and soon, you are laughing out loud, your not-so-girly laughter filling up the space of your large abode.

 

“M’sorry,” you answer in between your chuckles, “I had to do something for the surprise I prepared,”

 

“What surprise?”

 

“It won’t be a surprise anymore if I tell you, right?”

 

“Aish…just tell meeeeee~”

 

You pursed as your lips as you play with the brim of the bowl that contains a part of your heart belonging to Kwon Yuri, “It’s nothing really. Just something to make up for the days we haven’t seen each other.”

 

“We just went out the other day, Yoong, what are you talking about?”

 

Aaand the bubble of romanticism you tried to get into painfully popped right infront of you, leaving you huffing at the dense creature that is your girlfriend, “I was trying to talk romantic and and you had to ruin it ugh way to go Kwon Yuri.”

 

A melodious cackle was what you got over the line, “I was just telling the truth though..”

 

“Shut up and just come here faster,” you say, starting to clean up the mess you made on the kitchen counter, “My surprise is best consumed when it’s hot.”

 

“You’re always hot Yoona-ssi..”

 

“Get your stupid right here Kwon Yuri and I’ll show you what is really hot.”

 

“Yes ma’am~”

 

 

***

 

 

(IG Notification: yulyulk commented on your post: Dinner for today-chinese food, I wanted to eat Ma Lang Te so I cooked

 

yulyulk: Uck, it looks too delicious ><

 

yoona_lim: @ yulyulk It’s so delicious

 

 

LOML <3

I’LL BE THERE AT 5 DON’T EAT WITHOUT ME

 

BABYBABE GODDESS <3

Ppali la la la la la~ ppali la la la la la~

 

LOML <3

I am really in love with you, you know that right?

 

BABYBABE GODDESS <3

I know. And I’m really in love with you, too. Just come here so I could eat you

 

BABYBABE GODDESS <3

*EAT WITH! I mean so I COULD EAT WITH YOU what the typo

 

LOML <3

You could eat me too baby, all you have to do is ask *insert smirking emoji

 

BABYBABE GODDESS <3

Ugh just come here faster or you’re getting neither of those Kwon Yuri.

 

LOML <3

ON MY WAY MA’AM JUST WAIT FOR ME~)

 

 

***

 

 

“That is the best meal of my life what the ”

 

Language unnie.”

 

The glare you sent the woman across the table was half-hearted, she knows that, so she sheepishly sent you a finger heart in response.

 

“Sorry Yoongie,”

 

You shake your head at her antics before reaching for your glass of wine, only for you to almost spill the 1952 Elizabeth you bought abroad because Kwon Yuri just had to exclaim like that.

 

“OMO! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HANDS?!”

 

“Ah that surprised me!” you mutter under your breath, looking at the girl who was visibly worried across you. You suddenly don’t have the heart to reprimand her for scaring the heck out of you. “Aish stop scaring me like that unnie..”

 

“Noooo, it’s you who is scaring me right now,” says Yuri, reaching for your bandaged fingers, a pout slowly spreading throughout her face as she twiddles with the bandaged parts, “Did you cut yourself while cooking?”

 

“Obviously,” you sassed, smirking at the half-hearted glare she sent you.

 

“Yah..”

 

“Relaaaax.” You replied gently, your turn now to play with her fingers, peaking through your lashes to meet her worried-stricken eyes. Sometimes your girl is adorable like that and you are so in love, “I’m fine. They’re not that deep. It doesn’t hurt, you see?”

 

Your bandaged fingers danced in the air for emphasis, grinning at her disapproving look.

 

“You should’ve been more cautious though,” she sighs, taking your still waggling fingers off the air and into her own. Gently, she brings them to her lips and presses ever so lightly a soft, Yuri-kiss on each of your bandaged fingers.

 

Yup. Oh yes. You’re okay. Doing great even. Did someone turn the AC off? Why is it so hot all of a sudden?

 

“Be more careful next time for me, please?”

 

“I’ll try my best not to cut myself next time, yes,” you replied, cupping her cheek with your bandaged-filled hand, “Now stop worrying, it doesn’t look good on your pretty face.”

 

“Aigoo,” Yuri sighs, “You are an amazing woman, Im Yoona. How did I get so lucky with you?”

 

“Because you’re Kwon Yuri and Im Yoona wants no other than Kwon Yuri to have her,”

 

You see an easy smile paint across Yuri’s face once again, replacing her worry with bliss and contentment at your words.

 

That’s the kind of face you wanted to paint your whole life with. It’s just Kwon Yuri for you, you know.

 

Nothing’s gonna change that.

 

“Kwon Yuri will make sure that Im Yoona will always want to have her,”

 

Challenged at the words, you sent her a smirk as you lean back at your chair, “Yeah? How about if Im Yoona would stop wanting Kwon Yuri? What are you gonna do about it?”

 

Suddenly, Kwon Yuri’s figure disappears from across the table and before you knew it, a heap of jet, black hair meets your face.

 

You don’t know what is happening until you no longer feel the floor on your feet.

 

A squeal escaped your lips when you realize what Kwon Yuri is up to.

 

“What are you doing????” eyes wide at the laughing Yuri who had scooped you up from your seat and has thrown you over her shoulder, “Put me down!”

 

“Okay.”

 

“Gosh Yur—what the—WHERE ARE YOU GOING?”

 

The view of the kitchen slowly becomes distant and you could hear the small pants Yuri was emitting. If she thinks walking along your large flat with you thrown over her shoulder is easy, she must’ve been deceived. You are lanky but you weigh greater than everyone expected.

 

Including your stupid of a girlfriend.

 

“When did you become this heavy Yoong?” she pants, rolling your eyes at the question.

 

“When are you planning to put me down, ?”

 

“Right now.”

 

And she wasn’t lying. Because the next thing you know, your back is being plopped on soft mattresses and your body deliberately sinks down to your bed.

 

..with Kwon Yuri sinking unto your body too.

 

“Hi.” She dared to say, adjusting her body on top of you as she settles for a more comfortable position.

 

“Hi my ,” you slightly hit her arm which earned you a chuckle, “What was that for?”

 

“That is my answer to your question,” Yuri simply replied as if it was a matter of fact, “I will do this if you hit your head and you suddenly stopped wanting me. Though I know it wouldn’t be possible because you love me that much. But just in case, this is what I’ll do.”

 

You found yourself rolling your eyes at her stupidity, albeit being coupled with a smile tugging off your lips.

 

“What, throw me over your shoulder and kidnap me away from my kitchen?”

 

“Yes. And also this,”

 

Next thing you know, Kwon Yuri is pressing her lips unto yours and soon the two of you are a mess of clashing teeth and tongues, battling for dominance as your mind dances to the rhythm of your heartbeats.

 

Yuri has always been a good-kisser and you are always left at the mercy of her lips whenever the both of you would end up lip-locking.

 

You tasted mint and strawberry, wondering where the heck she ate strawberry from. You tasted the flavor of her love too, exposed in the way she maneuvers you both in the kiss and angles your head for a better access.

 

With the manner she pushes you down to the softs of your bed god Yoona, you do not know how are you still not at this point, just wanting to get rid of all these stupid clothes holding you back to go all the way out.

 

Because Kwon ing Yuri knows what she’s doing and she is ing really good at it.

 

“ Yuri..” you breathed out, panting for air as you broke away from the heated kiss, “Is that it? Is that the only thing you’ll do?”

 

You are gauging something in her, expecting more from the heated make-up session. But the is fun and Yuri doesn’t seem to mind you pushing.

 

It’s been a while since the two of you had been together like this okay. It thrills you to be this close to doing stuff with your beloved girlfriend again.

 

“Nope, it’s just one of the many things I have in my mind,”

 

You raised your brow at that because 1) one of the many things? And 2) Kwon Yuri is slowly ing her shirt as she speaks. Lord Cheesus.

 

“Mind telling me what are the other things you have in your mind?”

 

The way her stupidly attractive Kwon smirk appears on her face, you know, ooohh you know, you have successfully achieved your goal of awakening something in her, probably the devil that has been sleeping for ages now.

 

Because when she dropped the next words, you Im-helpless-Yoona are left clutching the satin under you and curling your toes below you, the desire for Kwon Yuri the only thing running inside your mind.

 

“I’d like to show you rather than tell you, love. I’m a woman of action, remember?”

 

You’ve never been more grateful of your sound proof walls and queen-sized bed until tonight.

 

 

***

 

 

The next day was just the same as yesterday. You are again back on the road with your schedule consisting of talking with the bosses, talking with the bosses, and talking with the bosses.

 

You are on the third meet-up with some affluent people in the industry when you decided to give up on trying to entertain yourself. Almost twelve years in the industry and you still do not want to be in this kind of meetings ever.

 

You just want to call it a day even it if it’s only 2PM and you have three more schedules to go to.

 

If only this wasn’t part of your contract..

 

Your phone on top of the table lights up, making you glance down from the feigned concentration to whatever the old man seated across you was talking about. Your manager is listening to him anyway, the both of them could talk.

 

All while you talk with the person who just texted you.

 

 

LOML <3

What is my Queen up to today?

 

 

Kwon Yuri and her sweet mouth, really. It leaves you reeling and wanting for more you just cannot resist her charm, you know that.

 

 

BABYBABE GODDESS <3

Just some boring meeting Mr. Lee Soo Man made me attend. Save meeee~

 

 

You glance up at the still conversing people on your table. They seem to be talking fine without your occasional nod anyway. They can do away without your attention.

 

 

LOML <3

Awwee baby :( How long will it be?

 

BABYBABE GODDESS <3

Wrong question. More like, how long has it been? Ughh

 

 

You can hear her snickers from her reply.

 

 

LOML <3

Kekekeke. Well, will it make you feel better if I tell you I’m stuck at talking with some persons too?

 

BABYBABE GODDESS <3

If it’s with Juran or that girl in your play then no. I’ll be livid, Kwon Yuri.

 

 

It’s human to get jealous okay? Besides, you know how a magnet for girls your girlfriend is. Sue you.

 

 

LOML <3

Kekekeke. You’re cute when you’re jealous, Yoong.

 

BABYBABE GODDESS <3

I am not jealous!

 

LOML <3

Sure Jan..

 

BABYBABE GODDESS <3

Who the is Jan??!!

 

LOML <3

OH MY GOD IT’S A MEME BABY CALM DOWN

 

BABYBABE GODDESS <3

..okay..

 

LOML <3

Gosh you’re really cute sometimes

 

BABYBABE GODDESS <3

Shut up..

 

LOML <3

Kekekeke. Save me a space on your bed this evening? I’ll sleepover at your place tonight

 

BABYBABE GODDESS <3

Okay…I’ll be waiting..

 

LOML <3

I love you Yoong~

 

BABYBABE GODDESS <3

Right back at you,

 

 

You can’t wait for this day to end and just be in the comforts of Kwon Yuri’s strong arms once again.

 

Ugh. Stupid meetings.

 

 

A/N: Anuna YoonYul buhay pa ba tayo dyan -_-