Chapter 9: Soccer

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun badly wants to attend the same secondary school as Sunggyu is attending, but he is not as smart as the latter. His grade does not meet the school's qualification for its enrollees.

"Hyunnie try it. It's better to do something than sulk"

"I am not sulking"

"Yes you are"

"No, I'm not!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"Don't ever complain again. I don't wanna hear any of it"

"I hate you Hyung!" the brown puppy (who is now 13 years old) walks out of the living room grumpily. He walks towards his room and slams the door close angrily with a loud bang.

"What was that?" Sunggyu's mother who just got home asks.

"Hyunnie. I don't understand him. I'm getting tired of it"

"Sunggyu. You know him. He just wants to be with you. Remember when we adapt him? It was you who found him. Ever since, he just wants to be with you. He never wants to be separated with you."

"What should I do umma? It's not like I can control the school. That is why I am asking him try out for soccer and enroll in the school as an athlete, but he suddenly throws tantrum."

"I think he is just pressured. Try to talk to him again when you two are emotionally stable"

"His not a child anymore. His a teenager now"

"I know and that is why his like that. He is growing up"

"Why is it me who should always adjust for him?"

"Sunggyu, look at you. The way you think right now is almost like with Woohyun. You just want yourselves alone to be heard. I know it's part of growing up, but I thought you two will be different. You two were so close and inseparable. Nowadays, the two of you are always arguing."

Later that night, Sunggyu enters his and Woohyun's shared bedroom. The red fox brought him dinner because the brown puppy did not leave the rooms since their argument.

"Hyunnie~ still mad at hyung?" The puppy did not respond to the red fox, he keeps lying in the bed facing the wall making Sunggyu face only his back. "At least eat your dinner, I brought them". Still, no response.

"Hyunnie. I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way. I am so lost right now of why are we even mad at each other. I know how much you wanted to attend the same school as I am and I can feel that you are really frustrated because things don't happen the way w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter