Chapter 24: School Reunion

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu is seating in the sofabed and Woohyun is lying on it with his head using the fox lap as a pillow. Sunggyu’s parents are on their own time again for a quality time.

 

“So hyung did you get a massage?”

 

“Why are you so curious?”

 

“Because you did not follow me in the coffee shop. I was alone. Alone!” the brown puppy pouts.

 

“Aigoo. You are curious aren’t you? You should have just come with me. Told you pretty girls makes your body relax in there”

 

“That’s disgusting”

 

Sunggyu gasp at Woohyun’s reaction

 

“Oh my Hyunnie... are you really just a puppy, too young for this kind of topic or an unhealthy male hybrid? But you are old enough for this”

 

“Shut up Hyung. I’m just not interested! It’s different”

 

“And why are you not interested?”

 

“Why are you a ert? Hmph!”

 

The door opens indicating the arrival of Sunggyu’s parents.

 

“Ummaaaaa Hyung is such a ert!” The brown puppy shouted then run towards Sunggyu’s parents.

 

“Aishh you brown puppy!” He tries to follow the puppy to shut his mouth but the brown puppy is already behind Sunggyu’s father”

 

“Kids stop it. Both of you are adult now”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sunggyu accompanied Woohyun to the venue of their batch school reunion.

 

“Oh my gosh Hyung you are really a ert!”

 

“What!? Its normal!” Sunggyu defenses when Woohyun rejected the the red fox is giving him

 

“It’s normal at all!”

 

“But its a reunion anything may happen”

 

“Not with me you ert Hyung” Woohyun slams Sunggyu’s car door  and walks away to meet his friends.

 

“Why the long face Woohyun? You have just arrived” Hoya comented.

 

“Yeah, dont you miss us? Its the first time we will bond again after the long years” Myungsoo added.

 

“Nothing. Hyung just keep teasing me about erted things. Annoying red monster”

 

“erted things?” The black cat curiously asked.

 

“That fox was trying to give me a condo because he thinks I will need it in this event” Woohyun whis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter