five

Shipper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
5.

 

Minrin froze as she heard those words, for a second, thinking it was all part of a dream. He never came to her place, he never kissed her or confessed. That couldn’t be real.

But the warmth of his body, his arms around her, his mouth in her ear was too real to deny, the way her heart was painfully beating or how her lips felt swollen, the way her fingertips felt the short hairs of his shaved sides… it was all too real.

He pulled away, enough to meet her eyes but still holding her, and he saw the fear and worry in his, and the slight tremble of his hands on her back.

“Pinch me,” she mumbled, not daring to blink but her eyes were even burning.

“Neh?” 

“Pinch me, I need to make sure this isn’t a dream,” she continued and he blinked three times before he realised what she was saying and he chuckled, pressing their foreheads together.

“It’s not a dream,” he whispered, softly catching her lip between his teeth. She melted and tilted her head, seeking another kiss but Hanbin pulled back. “You don't have anything else to say?” he asked and it took her a lot of effort to remember what she was supposed to say, to even remember he had confessed.

“Oh, right.” He laughed again, chuckling in that boyish way that sent shivers down her spine. “Okay.”

He pulled back again, tilting his head a bit to look at her with a puzzled look.

“That’s it?” he inquired, his arms tensing around her.

“It sums up pretty much everything,” she explained, feeling her heart racing again as she looked into his eyes and felt too happy for words. “Okay, this is real. Okay, I confess, I also love you. Okay, let’s date.”

Hanbin remained in silence a few more seconds, just watching her, processing what she was saying until he finally understood. Instead of saying anything else, he smiled widely before capturing her lips in another hungry kiss. It was better than the one before, they knew a bit better what they were doing, there was actual intention behind this and not shock. There was more emotion and it wasn’t a fearful and desperate kiss, it was a happy and loving one.

He grabbed her in his arms to take her from the wall and carried her to the sofa, without breaking the kiss and to continue there, with her on his lap, straddling him.

“So you’re really going to be my girlfriend?” he asked after a while, still on the sofa, cuddling close. He didn’t want to unwrap his arms around her and she was too comfortable leaning on him.

“I am your girlfriend already,” she pointed out, giggling to herself because she couldn’t still believe it was happening. “Hanbin-ah, you said you’ve loved me for five years,” she then commented, recalling what he had said and not exactly just the overwhelming emotions. “Is that true?”

“Neh. I’ve only looked at you for all that time.”

“But I’m sure you liked some other girls,” she continued, recalling when he was younger.

Hanbin shook his head. “That was my lame attempt to forget about you, but no one could measure up to you and how I felt, so that’s why I never dated before.” He pressed a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter