three

Shipper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
3.

 

“If you're going to whine about how much you love her but can’t tell her, then I need to be drunk to hear that for the nth time,” Bobby said the moment Hanbin walked in the room after saying goodbye to Minrin.

“She likes someone, doesn’t she?” Hanbin asked instead, serious.

His heart had dropped when Bobby said that about dating advice. Although he alway knew that the day she liked someone would come, the reality of it slapped him across the face and left him breathless. He clung on to her desperately, not knowing how to stop her from going to another man and keeping her in his arms forever.

“She does,” Bobby affirmed, covering his eyes with an arm. “She won’t die single, you know that?  Even if she doesn’t like anyone right now, If you don’t do anything she’ll eventually meet someone who would actually fight for her. Someone who will ask her out!” He threw his arms in the air, fed up with the situation. “And she just needs to be a bit interested to accept, while you wait forever because you can’t tell her how you feel. You’ll see her walk towards someone else, you’ll watch her walk the isle with another man!”

“She’s not getting married!” Hanbin screamed. “She hates weddings,” he added in a softer voice, realising how lame that sounded.

As Bobby said that his heart only ached, desperation choked him because it terrified him Bobby was right, that he would see her get stolen by someone, a man who’d fight to make her fall for him. Even if he loved her forever and could never date another woman, she had no reason to do the same. He couldn’t expect she’d be single forever.

“Why are you doing this to me?” Hanbin sulked, swallowing the lump in his throat.

Bobby sat up straight, staring at him as he couldn’t believe it. “Why am I doing this to you? Why are you doing this to me? You have no problem telling me how much you love her, but you can’t even tell her you are crushing on her!”

Hanbin felt bad, only understanding then how hard it was for Bobby, hearing him whining all the time, feeling depressed and conflicted because he was in love with his best friend and she didn’t feel the same way. He could only talk to Bobby and if he didn’t let it out, it felt like he was choking. 

Since they had met Hanbin had confided in Bobby, but it was only since recently the older boy had become really fed up.

“I’m sorry,” Hanbin said. “I’ll  shut up and won’t mention her in front of you again.”

“Aish, that’s not it! I want you to tell her how you feel, not me. Don’t you get it? You might not lose her as a friend, but you might lose her as a woman if you stay there. And even if you never do anything, you think her future boyfriend will be okay with you being her best friend when he’ll realise immediately how much in love you are with her?”

Hanbin froze, that possibility never crossing his mind before. 

“Even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter