four

Shipper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
4.

 

Hanbin closed the door behind him and froze. In his anger he had been pushed to the point he wasn’t thinking, he was just angry and wanted to lock Bobby out. He had rubbed salt on all his wounds and enhanced his fears with close and real threats, not imaginary boyfriends of a far future in his head.

“Holy , you scared me!” Minrin exclaimed then, watching him with his back pressed against the door and trying to pull himself together. “What are you doing here? We just said goodbye like half hour ago.”

Hanbin didn’t know how to reply to that and look to his side, but Bobby wasn’t there and it would be too weird if he opened the door to ask him in.

“I uh—” Hanbin mumbled, struggling to find a way to explain his sudden presence in her place.

“Are you okay?” she asked instead, stepping closer until she was in front of him. She pulled off the hoodie and took the mask off, her hand landing on his forehead, then his jaw—both sides—and finally his neck. “You don’t have a fever but you look like you’re running one,” she muttered, retrieving her hand, but Hanbin stopped her, wrapping his own around her wrist to keep her fingers on his collarbones.

She stared at him with worried eyes, big and expressive and for a moment his mind stopped working as he could only stare back at her, his own eyes dropping to her lips and he felt this terrible urge in his guts, screaming at him to kiss her.

Even if he wanted to confess, he didn’t even know how to say it. Everything felt too cliché and inaccurate. There was way that a simple I-love-you worked, that didn’t convey the true depth of his feelings for her, but more words felt redundant.

“If Bobby asked you out, would you go out with him?” he asked, needing to put his mind at ease, even a little, before he lost his mind.

“What? Of course not. He’s Bobby, he belongs with you,” she laughed and tried to get her hands back again, but he didn’t allow it. She probably could feel his erratic heart.

“What about Junhoe?” he continued and she frowned.

“He’s tall and has an amazing voice, but it’d be too weird. No,” she answered, making his heart feel a bit whole instead of so shattered.

“And someone else? What if some man showed up and confessed and asked you out?”

“Hanbin, you’re acting weird,” she muttered but could see his intense look. “Aish, I don’t know. If I liked him back, maybe. Why are you even asking me this? If you think I actually like someone and I told Jiwon-ah first, then you’re—”

“Don’t,” Hanbin interrupted her. “Even if someone else asks you out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter