Chapter 3: The girl in sunglasses and white hat

Lustboy Love

"Be sure to have a safe trip, dear" A woman hugged a young girl in front of the airport.

"I will mom. Don't worried, I will come in a week" The girl hugged back.

"Be safe deary. Remember to call is when you get there" A man spoke to her.

"I will Dad. See you in a week. I will call you when I get there" she stode tall and pride. And then, she turned to a little boy who was hugging a white Scottish tail cat.

"I'm gonna miss you, Luna" the boy said and huggung the cat tighter.

"You don't miss me too, Sung-Hyun? Don't you miss your big sister?" The girl teased the little boy named Sung - Hyun.

"Of course, I do! I gonna miss you too, Yoona" He hugged the girl, whose name was Yuna.

"I will only be in Hawaii in a week. I promise to buy you that drawing. Okay?"

"Thank you, sister. We are gonna miss you" Sung Hyun waved back, stode next to their parents. Yoona waved back with the cat, Luna.

^^Yoona's POV^^

"You can bring your lovely cat. She's beautiful, what's her name?" The Woman askes me. (A/N: What do you call people work in the airport? That check you?)

"Thank you. Her name is Luna. Thank you again for letting Luna in the airplane" I bow in front of the woman.

"Have a safe flight, ma'am. And you too, awww, so cute" She waves at us and we waved . Well, only me cause Luna can't..

In the plane, Luna is playing with me on my lap. She's so cute and naughty sometimes. Oh, I should introduce myself and Luna. My name is Ahn Yoona. I'm 21 years old. My family has 5 memebers, my gradma, Mom, Dad, my little 12 year old brother Sung Hyun and me. But if you count in Luna thrn it would be 5.5 memebers. I work in Riot Games Korea in music. I play Violin, Piano and Flute. But I'm just bring my Violin. But it's in my suitcase. Well, it's a long flight. Me and Luna will just sleep until tomorrow.

When we wake up, I look outside to see the beautiful island of Hawaii. It was so beatiful. We came here beacuse I won a ticket to Hawaii at Riot. I wanted to give it to one of my family's memebers, but they all disagreed to accept and ending up I have to go. They wantted me to go. That is why.

We have to go into a bus to go to the airport and get our suitcase. I am waiting for my suitcase. I see my navy suitcase, but Luna decied to jump on it and tried to grab it first. I saw a boy tried to grab my suitcase. Turns out, Luna tried to defened. She hissed at him and the result she won. I grab my suitcase.

"Thanks Luna" I saw the boy, who tried to took my suitcase, seems to be walking toward me. But he gasped and walked away. Hmmmm...he seems familar.

"You know, Luna. That boy looks familar on TV" I asked Luna, who was on my shoulder.

"Meow..." Luna meowed.

"Oh well, Hawaii, here we gooooooooo!" I walked outside and called a taxi to bring us to the hotel. While that, I think, I saw that boy somewhere. His hands were long and big. Does he play Piano? I shaked my thought, this is my vacation.