Chapter 2: Wrong suitcase

Lustboy Love

AS the TSM's plane laned on the highway of Hawaii, they were exicited, especially Dyrus and Oddone General. They stepped off the plane with tons of people going off too. They all went in a bus drived to the airport to get their luggages. 

"Dude! This is so long..." Bjergsen sighed at the General.

"Why don't you guys wait here and we will get ourselves some sanwiches or some fuirts?" Dyrus suggested.

"Yeah, so Santorin, Dyrus and I will get something to eat. While you guys wait for the luggages. Sounds good?" Locodoco asked and the rest agreed. So, WildTurtle, the General, Bjergsen and Lustboy waited to get their suitcases.

Lustboy was just surfing Twitter until he saw his suitcase. It was navy blue and it wasn't small nor big. When he was about to grap the suitcase, a Scottist tail cat jumped on the suitcase and hissed at him. Eventhough, Lustboy was a cat person, but the cat who hissed at him made him mad. He tried grapped the suitcase again, but it was too late, it slipped away from him. He thought why did the cat hissed at him. Lustboy watched his suitcase slipped on the other side and a girl picked up. He saw her and started to moved toward the girl, who was wearing a pair of sunglasses and a white hat, picked his suitcase.

But, what shocked him was...the suitcase was not his. Lustboy's suitcase has nothing on it, but this one has cat pictures and flowers. He felt so so... akward. And the cat was hers, too. 

That is why the cat hissed me. It was the suitcase of his onwer...he thought.

"Yo, Lust Cena! Your suitcase is this one!" WildTurtle screamed and Lustboy turned to see his 'real' suitcase.

"Come on, we are going! Loco texted me to wait for them at the airport entrace" Bjergsen said, heading Lustboy his navy blue suitcase.

"Cloud 9 just came, so basically, we will me meeting them too in 30 minutes"

"Oh, Lustboy. That suitcase isn't yours and you tried to took it, especially that suitcase is belong to a girl" Oddone said and smiled at the support. It made his blush, but whatever, he was in Hawaii and he was going to have a week resting in peace and quite.

"You know, Luna. That boy looks familiar like on TV" The girl in sunglasses and white hat told her friend.

"Meow..." The cat, Luna, said or meowed?

"Yeah, oh well, Hawaii, here we gooooo!!!!!" She walked to the entrance and left the airport to grap a taxi to her hotel.

"Nyan".........A/N: I love cat and kitten :3

**********************************

Hope you enjoyed it, eventhough, my gammars like how TSM ......but rip TSM

I'm out cause I don't know what to write in this Author note or what do you call. Nevermind, I'm going to sleep. See ya

Kim Yong Yon