It Can't Be This Way.

I Might Not Hate Him
* Alarm clock ringing *
 
I woke up and went to the bathroom to take a hot shower. I let the water rain down on my entire body. I stand there, doing nothing but reflecting of what had happened yesterday between Dongwoon and I at the sidewalk.
 
' Why he's acting like that ? And why am I acting like this ? '
 
I got out from the bathroom and quickly wear my school uniform. Then, I sat at my dressing table and brush my wavy hair. Today I decide not to make my hair in a bun but let it go over my shoulders. For a moment, I take a look at my face closely at the mirror. I have dark circles around my eyes. I let out a sigh.
 
' Haaa, this is the problem if I don't have a good sleep because of always thinking about yesterday incident. '
 
I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs, feeling a little bit sleepy, and then make my way to the kitchen.
 
" Good morning, " there I saw Dad w/ Dongwoon's mom. But no presence of himself.
 
" Oh, good morning. Gae-In Ah, could you do me a favor ? " His mom said. " Can you make, that lazybum Dongwoon, wake up ? I called him already but he didn't response. "
 
" Deyhh ? " This is really a bad idea. He's grown up already !
 
" Please, Gae-In Ah. It's really hard to wake him up at this kind of time but I think if he sees his 'sister' wake him up, he'll be happy, for sure " she chuckled. 
 
I cringed when she said that but I finally nodded. " Ok, aunty. "
 
I walked upstairs back and towards his room at the end of the hall. ' Relax Gae-In Ah. It's not like you never woke him up before this. ' I stood in front of his door, take a deep breath then I knocked his room before I open the door.
 

" Dongwoon Ah ? I'm coming in.. " His room is quite messy and it's really dark in here. " Uwahhh ! So dark. " I squinted my eyes and then walk to a figure that was lying under the quilt. " Yahh ! Hurry up and get up, will you ? "


" Ergggh, "

" Oiii, " I poke his body, " Hurry up or we'll gonna be late. Aishh " I  was about to open the curtain but suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist and my body fell on something. It was dark and I can't really see what it is until...

" A little bit, " he whispered softly at my ear. " Let me sleep a little bit more. "

That's when I realized that I was on top of his body !

I didn't dare to look at his face, afraid that he might see my blushing face eventhough it's already dark.

" Yah, Dongwoon-ah " I tried to get up but his movement suddenly stopped me. He wrapped his arms around me and held on tightly. He grip was so strong that it made my face buried on his neck.

" Noona, " his hoarse voice sound softer than before. " Please stay beside me, "

I was shocked when he said that and w/ all of my strength, I pushed his body away to get up easily from the bed and ran away from the room.

I quickly ran downstairs, grabbed my back pack at the kitchen and was already at the front door when my dad suddenly asked
" Gae-In ah, come let's have breakfast first ! "

 

" Ehe, it's okay, appa, I'm going now, " I quickly laced up my shoes and walked away to school. Until I was halfway from the house, I stopped for awhile and take a deep breath. I held on to my chest and feel that my heart beats really fast.
 

' How could this happen ? Dongwoon is only my 'brother', not more than that. '